Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks bro.

You should attend it too in the winter !
    I'll try to be there
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Congrats, watching your car get off the line is really impressive!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Mabrook Bro! Click here to enlarge keep making us proud Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Adrenacide Click here to enlarge
    Congrats, watching your car get off the line is really impressive!
    I'm glad it impressed you.

Thanks
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Mabrook Bro! Click here to enlarge keep making us proud Click here to enlarge
    Allah ybark feek.

Always will be Click here to enlarge
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Allah ybark feek.

Always will be Click here to enlarge
    Can you post some pictures of your custom headers??
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Can you post some pictures of your custom headers??
    Looooool. Why are you interested?

He already told you to come see it for yourself
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Looooool. Why are you interested?

He already told you to come see it for yourself
    Why because id like to see thats what we do on these forums share info. If i had something custom made id sure as hell post some pics as everyone else does and the fact that he doesnt would lead some people to belive he doesnt have custom headers
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Why because id like to see thats what we do on these forums share info. If i had something custom made id sure as hell post some pics as everyone else does and the fact that he doesnt would lead some people to belive he doesnt have custom headers
    Believe what you believe. He doesn't have to share anything, especially to you!

Speaking of sharing, why don't you list the REAL mods that help you make 10.66 on your quarter mile. When you share to everybody about your lightweight mods, then he may do the same thing to you.

I never saw you posting any pics of your header install or pics of your hardware removed from your car during track.

Sharing? Riiiiiiiiight.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Mhp headers
    Mhp mids wity race exhaust
    Mhp race tune with ms109 fuel
    dads carbon hood and trunk
    Kw coil overs
    Ccw skinnies borrowed from blackbenz
    17" rear wheels with hoosier drs
    sparco race seat with custom bracket
    Removed passanger and rear seats
    Removed spare jack and all other loose peices

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Believe what you believe. He doesn't have to share anything, especially to you!

Speaking of sharing, why don't you list the REAL mods that help you make 10.66 on your quarter mile. When you share to everybody about your lightweight mods, then he may do the same thing to you.

I never saw you posting any pics of your header install or pics of your hardware removed from your car during track.

Sharing? Riiiiiiiiight.
    Why so much hostility? Sirex posted his time for everyone to see, he should expect to get both compliments and questions. He appears to be happy to receive the compliments, but don't seem to take too kindly towards the questions. FYI...taking out weight to make a car faster isn't "cheating". Of the 3 of you guys (Sirex, SLS and Jacob), you appear to be the most levelheaded one. It's a fair question to ask about DA, Temps, Mods. Of course you have a right to withhold any information you want, but that only leads to skeptism. I understand that you guys don't like MHP or Andy, but that shouldn't mean that you should attack those who use his products.

FYI - I'm happy that you guys are willing to share your results, but it'll be nice to tone down the rhetorics and attacks. I would like to state for the record, I don't use MHP products. Click here to enlarge Just wanted to share some of my observations of what has been going on in more than a few threads.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Mhp headers
    -Mhp mids wity race exhaust
    -Mhp race tune with ms109 fuel
    -dads carbon hood and trunk
    -Kw coil overs
    -Ccw skinnies borrowed from blackbenz
    -17" rear wheels with hoosier drs
    -sparco race seat with custom bracket
    -Removed passanger and rear seats
    -Removed spare jack and all other loose peices
    Again not clarifying everything!

I think you meant to sy this:

-Light weight battery -Sparco driver race seat -removed passanger seat -removed rear seat -1/4 of Race -gas Washer fluid drained -Trunk striped Spare and tools removed -Front grill removed -Exhaust heat shielding removed -Light weight wheels -Light weight rotors (already added)- Carbon fiber hood (already added) -Carbon trunk (already added)- suspension optimization for 1/4 mile track- Possible sound deadening material & creature comforts removed from all over the car
    -Custom Billet camshafts (not tested)
    -Ported heads (no tested)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like little Jacob is jealous he can't break into the 10's even with a blower!!!!! LOL. Stick to what you're good at and keep posting up roll on racing videos and high speed fly bys little boy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hello Jeff,
    I apreciate your comments. I would like clarify what you perhaps have some misconception in

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    Why so much hostility? Sirex posted his time for everyone to see, he should expect to get both compliments and questions. He appears to be happy to receive the compliments, but don't seem to take too kindly towards the questions.
    You are completely correct. If you have been following all my threads that I started on mbworld, you would know that I welcome all kinds of questions from diffrent members. Heck I even replied to members who seem to be arguing with me all the time.
    Even sirex is very welcoming, and if you actually meet him in person, you will find that he is one of the nicet people in this forum.
    Dodger is the only one in this thread with an agenda. The question that he asked in this thread about the headers has been asked by him @ mbworld. Therefore, it is pathetic to bring it up again and is really asking for it when it comes to arguing.

. FYI...taking out weight to make a car faster isn't "cheating"..
    Again you are right and I agree with you. There is absoloutely nothing wrong with it, However it is cheating when:

1- you dont mention them with your list of mods that you keep listing
    2- when a vendor advertises his products with the same timslips achieved by those lightweight mods and not mentioning them!
    Of the 3 of you guys (Sirex, SLS and Jacob), you appear to be the most levelheaded one. It's a fair question to ask about DA, Temps, Mods. Of course you have a right to withhold any information you want, but that only leads to skeptism.
    Thats your opinion. I respect it, but trust me when I say. Get Dodger's car in the same track that sirex ran in and I gurantee you he wont be "tasting 10.5" like he is claimin around here.
    . I understand that you guys don't like MHP or Andy, but that shouldn't mean that you should attack those who use his products.

I never attacked any MHP customer period. Even Dodger63, I used have lots of respect toward him. He KNOWS. All this BS started when I actully started talking the truth about Andy and his dishonest buisness. If you look at all the posts I made in regards to MHP, you will find dodger63 "Mike" jumping out of nowhere.

You say I attack him because he is an MHP customer?...totally untrue!

I have tons of respect for Kieth and PetroC63. Petro even helpd me install my Oil/air seperator. Both are hardcore MHP customers

Good luck!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have nothing against Andy/MHP either.

I just had a bad business dealing with him, he wasn't honest as he claimed and that's all, no hates no revenges no nothing Click here to enlarge

Actually I have nothing against anybody on any forum/website. I don't know why ALL MHP customers are trying to distort any thread I start or participate in. I never attacked any member either. I just posted facts I had with this company.

So should we love Andy so his buddies accept ?

No Click here to enlarge

I dont mind to race any MHP car to show MHP customers why shouldn't they use it. You will say now that I'm advertising against him. Well I'm not.

We have already killed some MHP cars in the UAE and Qatar more than one time. Some of them switched to other products cause they've seen that this company isn't capable of doing anything.

Anyway I don't want to start another MHP hate thread because I dont like/hate MHP. FULL STOP !