Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 294
  1. #26
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks bro.

    You should attend it too in the winter !
    I'll try to be there
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    284
    Rep Points
    290.7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Congrats, watching your car get off the line is really impressive!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Points
    2,104.2
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Mabrook Bro! Click here to enlarge keep making us proud Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Adrenacide Click here to enlarge
    Congrats, watching your car get off the line is really impressive!
    I'm glad it impressed you.

    Thanks
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Mabrook Bro! Click here to enlarge keep making us proud Click here to enlarge
    Allah ybark feek.

    Always will be Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Allah ybark feek.

    Always will be Click here to enlarge
    Can you post some pictures of your custom headers??
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Can you post some pictures of your custom headers??
    Looooool. Why are you interested?

    He already told you to come see it for yourself
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Looooool. Why are you interested?

    He already told you to come see it for yourself
    Why because id like to see thats what we do on these forums share info. If i had something custom made id sure as hell post some pics as everyone else does and the fact that he doesnt would lead some people to belive he doesnt have custom headers
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  9. #34
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Why because id like to see thats what we do on these forums share info. If i had something custom made id sure as hell post some pics as everyone else does and the fact that he doesnt would lead some people to belive he doesnt have custom headers
    Believe what you believe. He doesn't have to share anything, especially to you!


    Speaking of sharing, why don't you list the REAL mods that help you make 10.66 on your quarter mile. When you share to everybody about your lightweight mods, then he may do the same thing to you.

    I never saw you posting any pics of your header install or pics of your hardware removed from your car during track.


    Sharing? Riiiiiiiiight.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  10. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Mhp headers
    Mhp mids wity race exhaust
    Mhp race tune with ms109 fuel
    dads carbon hood and trunk
    Kw coil overs
    Ccw skinnies borrowed from blackbenz
    17" rear wheels with hoosier drs
    sparco race seat with custom bracket
    Removed passanger and rear seats
    Removed spare jack and all other loose peices

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    184.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Believe what you believe. He doesn't have to share anything, especially to you!


    Speaking of sharing, why don't you list the REAL mods that help you make 10.66 on your quarter mile. When you share to everybody about your lightweight mods, then he may do the same thing to you.

    I never saw you posting any pics of your header install or pics of your hardware removed from your car during track.


    Sharing? Riiiiiiiiight.
    Why so much hostility? Sirex posted his time for everyone to see, he should expect to get both compliments and questions. He appears to be happy to receive the compliments, but don't seem to take too kindly towards the questions. FYI...taking out weight to make a car faster isn't "cheating". Of the 3 of you guys (Sirex, SLS and Jacob), you appear to be the most levelheaded one. It's a fair question to ask about DA, Temps, Mods. Of course you have a right to withhold any information you want, but that only leads to skeptism. I understand that you guys don't like MHP or Andy, but that shouldn't mean that you should attack those who use his products.

    FYI - I'm happy that you guys are willing to share your results, but it'll be nice to tone down the rhetorics and attacks. I would like to state for the record, I don't use MHP products. Click here to enlarge Just wanted to share some of my observations of what has been going on in more than a few threads.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Mhp headers
    -Mhp mids wity race exhaust
    -Mhp race tune with ms109 fuel
    -dads carbon hood and trunk
    -Kw coil overs
    -Ccw skinnies borrowed from blackbenz
    -17" rear wheels with hoosier drs
    -sparco race seat with custom bracket
    -Removed passanger and rear seats
    -Removed spare jack and all other loose peices
    Again not clarifying everything!

    I think you meant to sy this:

    -Light weight battery -Sparco driver race seat -removed passanger seat -removed rear seat -1/4 of Race -gas Washer fluid drained -Trunk striped Spare and tools removed -Front grill removed -Exhaust heat shielding removed -Light weight wheels -Light weight rotors (already added)- Carbon fiber hood (already added) -Carbon trunk (already added)- suspension optimization for 1/4 mile track- Possible sound deadening material & creature comforts removed from all over the car
    -Custom Billet camshafts (not tested)
    -Ported heads (no tested)
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like little Jacob is jealous he can't break into the 10's even with a blower!!!!! LOL. Stick to what you're good at and keep posting up roll on racing videos and high speed fly bys little boy.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Hello Jeff,
    I apreciate your comments. I would like clarify what you perhaps have some misconception in

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    Why so much hostility? Sirex posted his time for everyone to see, he should expect to get both compliments and questions. He appears to be happy to receive the compliments, but don't seem to take too kindly towards the questions.
    You are completely correct. If you have been following all my threads that I started on mbworld, you would know that I welcome all kinds of questions from diffrent members. Heck I even replied to members who seem to be arguing with me all the time.
    Even sirex is very welcoming, and if you actually meet him in person, you will find that he is one of the nicet people in this forum.
    Dodger is the only one in this thread with an agenda. The question that he asked in this thread about the headers has been asked by him @ mbworld. Therefore, it is pathetic to bring it up again and is really asking for it when it comes to arguing.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    . FYI...taking out weight to make a car faster isn't "cheating"..
    Again you are right and I agree with you. There is absoloutely nothing wrong with it, However it is cheating when:

    1- you dont mention them with your list of mods that you keep listing
    2- when a vendor advertises his products with the same timslips achieved by those lightweight mods and not mentioning them!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    Of the 3 of you guys (Sirex, SLS and Jacob), you appear to be the most levelheaded one. It's a fair question to ask about DA, Temps, Mods. Of course you have a right to withhold any information you want, but that only leads to skeptism.
    Thats your opinion. I respect it, but trust me when I say. Get Dodger's car in the same track that sirex ran in and I gurantee you he wont be "tasting 10.5" like he is claimin around here.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    . I understand that you guys don't like MHP or Andy, but that shouldn't mean that you should attack those who use his products.

    .
    I never attacked any MHP customer period. Even Dodger63, I used have lots of respect toward him. He KNOWS. All this BS started when I actully started talking the truth about Andy and his dishonest buisness. If you look at all the posts I made in regards to MHP, you will find dodger63 "Mike" jumping out of nowhere.

    You say I attack him because he is an MHP customer?...totally untrue!

    I have tons of respect for Kieth and PetroC63. Petro even helpd me install my Oil/air seperator. Both are hardcore MHP customers


    Good luck!
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    I have nothing against Andy/MHP either.

    I just had a bad business dealing with him, he wasn't honest as he claimed and that's all, no hates no revenges no nothing Click here to enlarge

    Actually I have nothing against anybody on any forum/website. I don't know why ALL MHP customers are trying to distort any thread I start or participate in. I never attacked any member either. I just posted facts I had with this company.

    So should we love Andy so his buddies accept ?

    No Click here to enlarge

    I dont mind to race any MHP car to show MHP customers why shouldn't they use it. You will say now that I'm advertising against him. Well I'm not.

    We have already killed some MHP cars in the UAE and Qatar more than one time. Some of them switched to other products cause they've seen that this company isn't capable of doing anything.

    Anyway I don't want to start another MHP hate thread because I dont like/hate MHP. FULL STOP !
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    So who made your "custom" headers and can we see some pictures ?

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Listen i put everything on there yes hood and trunk but it has all the heat sheilds and all the sound deadining material and creature comforts in it i do not have ported heads and the 10.66 run did not have cams in it. The prograning was not there so if you would please stop assuming

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Again not clarifying everything!

    I think you meant to sy this:

    -Light weight battery -Sparco driver race seat -removed passanger seat -removed rear seat -1/4 of Race -gas Washer fluid drained -Trunk striped Spare and tools removed -Front grill removed -Exhaust heat shielding removed -Light weight wheels -Light weight rotors (already added)- Carbon fiber hood (already added) -Carbon trunk (already added)- suspension optimization for 1/4 mile track- Possible sound deadening material & creature comforts removed from all over the car
    -Custom Billet camshafts (not tested)
    -Ported heads (no tested)
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    184.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for responding back to me Jacob!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Dodger is the only one in this thread with an agenda. The question that he asked in this thread about the headers has been asked by him @ mbworld. Therefore, it is pathetic to bring it up again and is really asking for it when it comes to arguing.
    I found the question about Sirex's headers relevant only because Sirex mentioned that he was selling his MHP's. I wasn't sure if he got MBH or Supersprints. Not too much exposure to supersprints, but if he does have them, I would love to hear his feedback regarding those headers.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Again you are right and I agree with you. There is absoloutely nothing wrong with it, However it is cheating when:

    1- you dont mention them with your list of mods that you keep listing
    2- when a vendor advertises his products with the same timslips achieved by those lightweight mods and not mentioning them!
    This is where we can agree to disagree. I've seen Mike state that his passenger seats, rear cushions and other non-essential items were removed from his car. I don't think it's necessary to mention those things as I would think it's common sense to remove as much weight from a 4000 pound vehicle, when attempting to achieving the fastest time. MHP (Andy) decides to post up his times, so I'm not sure what Dodger can do when he really is sporting MHP items. As you can see, MHP posts everyones times as theirs (even grandmas MHP c63). I've actually seen Dodgers car when it's not at the track and it does have a full interior.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Thats your opinion. I respect it, but trust me when I say. Get Dodger's car in the same track that sirex ran in and I gurantee you he wont be "tasting 10.5" like he is claimin around here.
    With the heat that you guys have, I would have to agree with you.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    I never attacked any MHP customer period. Even Dodger63, I used have lots of respect toward him. He KNOWS. All this BS started when I actully started talking the truth about Andy and his dishonest buisness. If you look at all the posts I made in regards to MHP, you will find dodger63 "Mike" jumping out of nowhere.

    You say I attack him because he is an MHP customer?...totally untrue!

    I have tons of respect for Kieth and PetroC63. Petro even helpd me install my Oil/air seperator. Both are hardcore MHP customers
    I'm sorry that it came across as singling you out. That was not my intent. I thought I was clear when I stated that you are the most level headed of the group. I'm not sure if SIREX or SLS realizes that Propain runs OEtuning and Blackbenz runs Eurocharged, so while he might feel that people (MHP fans) are attacking him. They might just be asking him relevant questions. Especially, the question about DA and temps. Everyone who posts up timeslips are always asked those questions for comparison purposes. That's why I made reference to MHP being the root cause for so much animosity amongst you guys. You guys are all after one goal...To have your M156 run as fast as possible. You guys are pioneers in your own respects.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So who made your "custom" headers and can we see some pictures ?
    I will be pleased to show you when you buy a C63 so you can request the same headers.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Can you post some pictures of your custom headers??
    why, are you thinking of replacing MHP headers too ?
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    I am not an agent or salemen for mhp. I first used the mhp products cause they were one of the first on the market i was tune only for a while. I was never going to go furtjer then that till andy gave me thd opertunity to buy the used headers from his car.. for a nice discount at that time mthis and i started hitting the track hard it became a big hobby. I meet craig from rpm by chance who if you dont know who he is exactly im not going to disclose his personal business.. he taught me so much about drag racing in a short amount of time, and i have a natural obsesion with speed and doing stuff on my own..

    Craig is nice enough to guide me through installs of everything on the car i can take most of the car appart and put it back together. Im not here to challange anyone in races or prove them wrong just looking for facts.. da is a fact header design is a fact.. almost everything you guys say is not a fact.. my 10.67 run was with my 240lb+ fat ass in the car.. if i asked sirrex how much he weighed. You would think im trying to discredit the run bit im just fact finding. If he weighs 150 and i weight 100lbs more tgat would account for almost all the interior i removed?? No??
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    why, are you thinking of replacing MHP headers too ?
    Maybe as for now i think they are the best lets see your design??
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Maybe as for now i think they are the best lets see your design??
    You said previously you wont replace any of your MHP products either tune since they're the best in the market. In addition you can't judge a book by it's cover.

    So unless you can show up for a race against these headers, you wont really know their strength and power add to the car Click here to enlarge

    So are you in a race from any speed you decide ?
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Maybe as for now i think they are the best lets see your design??
    Don't waste your time Dodger. These retards are all talk. He won't show me pics of his headers cause I don't own a C63 LOLOL. What a $#@!ing tool this guy is. I didn't know that owning a C63 was a prerequisite for being interested in different header designs. The logic these guys have is unreal and they are nothing but a blight to this forum - and clearly can't drive for $#@! if he can't even break into the 10's with a blower !!!! Click here to enlarge

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Don't waste your time Dodger. These retards are all talk. He won't show me pics of his headers cause I don't own a C63 LOLOL. What a $#@!ing tool this guy is. I didn't know that owning a C63 was a prerequisite for being interested in different header designs. The logic these guys have is unreal and they are nothing but a blight to this forum - and clearly can't drive for $#@! if he can't even break into the 10's with a blower !!!! Click here to enlarge
    Im sure its because he is still running mhp headers... this guy says for me to ship my car 1/2 way around the world to race him it doesnt even make sense.. instead of showing a picture of so called custome headers, lets see a free picture posted on the internet or a $20,000 shipping bill hmm ill asume they are mhp end of story
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •