Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Any M156 motor picks up big power with long tubes but thanks for the useless info Click here to enlarge
    first of all this not the normal C63 but the C63 coupe. Headers for both chasis are diffrent, well at least the angle to the downpipes

second, for the sake of correction, Supersprint and Caragrahic dont offer longtubes, they are mid tube applications.

just wanted to correct your worthless post. loool
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    first of all this not the normal C63 but the C63 coupe. Headers for both chasis are diffrent, well at least the angle to the downpipes

second, for the sake of correction, Supersprint and Caragrahic dont offer longtubes, they are mid tube applications.

just wanted to correct your worthless post. loool

I was simply referring to your comment about the CLK BS:

Caragraphic and Supersprint have a set of headers and downpipes that work perfectly for the CLK BS. Car picks up huge power using either ogf these systems
    YOUR first post here was about the CLK BS, NOT the video in question. That is what I was referring to. It's common knowledge that the M156 is massively restricted for air from the factory, from the intake, to the throttle bodies not opening 100% to the log style exhaust manifolds. So your comment about adding long tubes and "picking up big power" is nothing new to anyone and basically serves no purpose....which is why I said adding long tubes to ANY M156 will make big power.

So what does that have to do with the C63 coupe vs the sedan ?? We've already established that long tubes on ANY M156 will make big power, but now you are saying the vendors you suggested don't even make headers for the C63 coupe ?? What's your $#@!ing point ??? LOL, I know.....you don't have one. You're just regurgitating what you've read somewhere else. Thanks for the great intel Sherlock, keep it coming LOLOLOL.
    Last edited by LZH; 06-02-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was simply referring to your comment about the CLK BS:

YOUR first post here was about the CLK BS, NOT the video in question. That is what I was referring to. It's common knowledge that the M156 is massively restricted for air from the factory, from the intake, to the throttle bodies not opening 100% to the log style exhaust manifolds. So your comment about adding long tubes and "picking up big power" is nothing new to anyone and basically serves no purpose....which is why I said adding long tubes to ANY M156 will make big power.

So what does that have to do with the C63 coupe vs the sedan ?? We've already established that long tubes on ANY M156 will make big power, but now you are saying the vendors you suggested don't even make headers for the C63 coupe ?? What's your $#@!ing point ??? LOL, I know.....you don't have one. You're just regurgitating what you've read somewhere else. Thanks for the great intel Sherlock, keep it coming LOLOLOL.
    what a retard!

again they are not longtubes for both the CLK BS and the new C63 coupe. Caragraphic and supersprint make midlength headers.

OK I did refer to the CLK BS on my first comment.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Any M156 motor picks up big power with long tubes but thanks for the useless info Click here to enlarge
    WOW you are such an $#@! !!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ad445 Click here to enlarge
    WOW you are such an $#@! !!!
    Just calls it like I seez it my damie.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just calls it like I seez it my damie.
    can't you guys just get along for once????
    It ain't worth being negative all the time...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wait the m156 motor pics up power with long tubes hmm learning new stuff everyday
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ad445 Click here to enlarge
    can't you guys just get along for once????
    It ain't worth being negative all the time...
    It has nothing to do with getting along or being negative, but everything to do with people who posts worthless information. See, even Dodger concurs.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Wait the m156 motor pics up power with long tubes hmm learning new stuff everyday

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who said anything about longtubes?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Who said anything about longtubes?
    Your brother did:

Caragraphic and Supersprint have a set of headers and downpipes that work perfectly for the CLK BS. Car picks up huge power using either ogf these systems

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What's long tubes?Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Your brother did:
    You are an idiot!

I said headers...I did not say Longtube headers

have some sense you douchebag
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You are an idiot!

I said headers...I did not say Longtube headers

have some sense you douchebag
    I think we all know what you meant but nice backpedaling anyway LOL. So then exactly which Caragraphic and Supersprint headers were you referring to ?? Can you post some pics ?? Because I have yet to see anything other than LONG TUBE headers pick up big power. And the headers you referred to you said picked up "big power". So exactly which headers were you referring to ???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also, I'm sure there are a lot of guys who would like to know which NON LONG TUBE header (mid length) picks up the same amount of "big power" that long tubes do. Please fill us all in since you are such the expert.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also, I'm sure there are a lot of guys who would like to know which NON LONG TUBE header (mid length) picks up the same amount of "big power" that long tubes do. Please fill us all in since you are such the expert.

I have a 2008 C63 with the supersprint headers and xpipe. here are some photos:

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

I started a whole thread about this on Mbworld a while back. The car sounds and preforms brutal. With the tune that I have (which is not custom), there is absolutely no NA M156 that beat me, Here is a video:

I dynoed the car about a month ago @ 87F on a dynojet and this is the result:

Click here to enlarge

483 RWHP. And this was done on Pump gas .Now last I checked that is HUGE power, I myself expected between 460-470RWHP. Dodger63's car was making that power with a race tune and LONGTUBES before he had his custome tune. Therefore, I am really happy with my tune and setup. On the Street this baby is a complete animal!

These are the mods on my car:

- Supersprint Headers
    - Supersprint Xpipe
    - Supersprint Exhust
    - Pipercross Sport filters
    - Matched ECU tune
    - Euro Airboxes

have fun trolling dude, when you at least modify the exhust (complete Exhust) on your CLK, then come to me and speak about experienceClick here to enlarge. I have worked on many M156's. Now what did you do again?
    Last edited by Jacob502; 06-03-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now that you are done patting yourself on the back do you think that you might be able to answer my questions ???

HEADERS is a very general term. I asked exactly which headers your are talking about ?? You say you weren't referring to long tubes, so then which ones are you referring to ?? The Supersprint headers you have on pump gas make more power than Dodgers long tubes on race fuel ?? LOL. Based on a dyno sheet....bench racing at it's finest. What 1/4 mile times are you running ? And please clarify for all of us exactly what headers you are running ?? full length, long tubes, mid length, shorties, tri Y, etc ??
    You keep throwing the term headers around but can you be more specific ??

Are these the Supersprint headers you are referring to ?

Click here to enlarge

If so those are the mid length 4 into 1 design and are only a slight variation of long tubes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now that you are done patting yourself on the back do you think that you might be able to answer my questions ???

HEADERS is a very general term. I asked exactly which headers your are talking about ?? You say you weren't referring to long tubes, so then which ones are you referring to ?? The Supersprint headers you have on pump gas make more power than Dodgers long tubes on race fuel ?? LOL. Based on a dyno sheet....bench racing at it's finest. What 1/4 mile times are you running ? And please clarify for all of us exactly what headers you are running ?? full length, long tubes, mid length, shorties, tri Y, etc ??
    You keep throwing the term headers around but can you be more specific ??

Are these the Supersprint headers you are referring to ?

Click here to enlarge
    Yes those are the headers on my C63. They are midlength headers. They are not longtube. Are you stupid?? ....oh wait, you are! I just said in my previous post I have supersprint headers. and I mentioned they are midlength headers!

And I never said they make more power than longtubes! quit it with your twisting.

I clarified all the mods that I had on my car which contributed to the 483 RWHP which was done with stock wheels and stock tires, I do have an excellent tune!

you have alot of MHP fanboys dynoing between 440-460

Dodger made a 480 due to his race exhust and race tune.

by the way, the same set up on a diffrent C63 in the UAE killed an MHP customer. Ask Sire63 for the video.

you are right. the supersprint headers are a 4-1 design. they make 40rwhp but they make 20 ft/lbs less than the longtubes, like MHP

If so those are the mid length 4 into 1 design and are only a slight variation of long tubes.
    Oh really??.....WOW talk about a useless post. dude just fuk off already. I have been saying this from the begining.

Caragraphic also offer the same design, with a slighlty diffrent twist at the angle to the downpipes. Jimmy Pelka from PP-Performance has excellent matched tunes for both headers!
    Last edited by Jacob502; 06-04-2012 at 12:42 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    MASHALLAH!! That sounds insane man. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by _AMG_ Click here to enlarge
    MASHALLAH!! That sounds insane man. Click here to enlarge
    Thanks man.

Supersprint makes a solid product. You have already seen the exhust on my bro's SLS. Top notch. they are amazing at what they do
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok so there are different types of headers. And all these types increase hp on the m156 motor, longtubes and midlength headers wow ground breaking.. nice dyni sheet can i get fries with that..
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok.. so im confused this dodger guy mhp fanboy never got his car dynoed, but sent it for a dyno tune to the most hated biggest lier on the internet and now the before dyno that was done by andy is not fake? And altered to read lower and the after dyno wasnt altered to read hirer. Allot of news in this thead. Jimmy pelca from pp performance is the number 1 tuner out there.. all good info
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok.. so im confused this dodger guy mhp fanboy never got his car dynoed, but sent it for a dyno tune to the most hated biggest lier on the internet and now the before dyno that was done by andy is not fake? And altered to read lower and the after dyno wasnt altered to read hirer. Allot of news in this thead. Jimmy pelca from pp performance is the number 1 tuner out there.. all good info

He may not be #1, but his remapping defenitley outpreforms what your pal is offering!

And when did I say your pre dyno was fake or wasn't fake. ?? You just love throwing BS around don't you? Typical fanboy

Tip. Go ask your buddy about the two races that happened with his customer against two diffrent Pelka customers. A C63 running with MKB shorties and a CLK running with caragraphic Exhust. The MHP customer posts @ mbworld and he got beaten by both cars. Sirex63 has the video against the CLK.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He may not be #1, but his remapping defenitley outpreforms what your pal is offering!

And when did I say your pre dyno was fake or wasn't fake. ?? You just love throwing BS around don't you? Typical fan_ Go ask your buddy about the two races that happened with his customer against two diffrent Pelka customers. A C63 running with MKB shorties and a CLK running with caragraphic Exhust. The MHP customer posts @ mbworld and he got beaten by both cars. Sirex63 has the video against the CLK.
    I guess you havnt figured out that your street racing and dyno and talk means nothing to me... i really dont care im here to learn and have fun and laugh at the nonsense.... so what else you have
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I guess you havnt figured out that your street racing and dyno and talk means nothing to me... i really dont care im here to learn and have fun and laugh at the nonsense.... so what else you have
    I don't give a rat's ass about what you think also.
    If you don't care, then I would appreciate it if you stopped jumping at my comments and my threads, which you always do. You sure do alot for someone "who doesn't care"

Im glad your having fun though. That's what I always try to do.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't give a rat's ass about what you think also.
    If you don't care, then I would appreciate it if you stopped jumping at my comments and my threads, which you always do. You sure do alot for someone "who doesn't care"

Im glad your having fun though. That's what I always try to do.
    Im almost never negative.. you and your boys on the other hand... thing you should remeber is its a discussion forum so there for lets discuss. I dont throw crap around over a few street races.. i myself go to the track and run my car seems to be pretty quick whatever tune header combo it has. Mthis and dads car seem to be fast also as does jeremys from oe tuning so with that being said. Tuning and headers seem to be clear on increasing hp
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast