Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Im almost never negative.. you and your boys on the other hand... thing you should remeber is its a discussion forum so there for lets discuss. I dont throw crap around over a few street races.. i myself go to the track and run my car seems to be pretty quick whatever tune header combo it has. Mthis and dads car seem to be fast also as does jeremys from oe tuning so with that being said. Tuning and headers seem to be clear on increasing hp
    Agreed!
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Yes those are the headers on my C63. They are midlength headers. They are not longtube. Are you stupid?? ....oh wait, you are! I just said in my previous post I have supersprint headers. and I mentioned they are midlength headers!
    This is the FIRST time you have mentioned mid length headers.

And I never said they make more power than longtubes! quit it with your twisting.
    You said they (headers) make "big power". Which again is a useless comment since everyone knows the M156 responds very well to ANY header since the OEM log style exhaust manifold is so restrictive.

I clarified all the mods that I had on my car which contributed to the 483 RWHP which was done with stock wheels and stock tires, I do have an excellent tune!

you have alot of MHP fanboys dynoing between 440-460

Dodger made a 480 due to his race exhust and race tune.

by the way, the same set up on a diffrent C63 in the UAE killed an MHP customer. Ask Sire63 for the video.

you are right. the supersprint headers are a 4-1 design. they make 40rwhp but they make 20 ft/lbs less than the longtubes, like MHP
    your dyno means nothing. ZERO. But since you are so hung up on it, JRcarts car with a tune and headers on race fuel dyno'd OVER 500hp at the wheels. THAT is picking up big power - what you picked up with headers and a tune is average and typical for the mods - nothing special at all and neither are you so you should quit with the chest pumping.
    Clearly I'm not the only one who has a problem with your stupid posts. And since Dodger and I rarely see eye to eye on anything that's saying A LOT! LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    This is the FIRST time you have mentioned mid length headers.

You said they (headers) make "big power". Which again is a useless comment since everyone knows the M156 responds very well to ANY header since the OEM log style exhaust manifold is so restrictive.

your dyno means nothing. ZERO. But since you are so hung up on it, JRcarts car with a tune and headers on race fuel dyno'd OVER 500hp at the wheels. THAT is picking up big power - what you picked up with headers and a tune is average and typical for the mods - nothing special at all and neither are you so you should quit with the chest pumping.
    Clearly I'm not the only one who has a problem with your stupid posts. And since Dodger and I rarely see eye to eye on anything that's saying A LOT! LOL.
    The Clown has returned. Looool

Listen you clown. When I mentioned "Headers" your stupid ass thought I was talking about Longtubes, which I wasn't. I mentioned that supersprint offer mid tube or mid length headers in post #26 and #28. Then you came back in post #35 claiming I mentioned Longtubes, which again, I wasn't. Looool. Therefore, when I mentioned in post #40 that I have Supersprint headers, a normal human with a working brain would know that they are midtube headers.

JRcart made over 500Whp, well actually 511 with extra mods that include:

- custom race tune
    - race gas
    - power pulley
    - race ported heads
    - LONGTUBES "Bigger" Evosport headers

You are actually very dumb for bringing jrcarts dyno which has no relevance. Then you came out and said my power is average. So you do agree now that my headers help in making big power? Loooool

And just for your info, 483RWHP isn't average for a canned tune. Even dodger can tell you this. You wouldn't know, because you haven't looked at dyno sheets and you haven't done this kind of work before.

You look like a complete idiot right now, and I will be waiting further to some more of your idiotic posts to see.

Bring em on..looool, what a douchebag
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

The Clown has returned. Looool

Listen you clown. When I mentioned "Headers" your stupid ass thought I was talking about Longtubes, which I wasn't. I mentioned that supersprint offer mid tube or mid length headers in post #26 and #28. Then you came back in post #35 claiming I mentioned Longtubes, which again, I wasn't. Looool. Therefore, when I mentioned in post #40 that I have Supersprint headers, a normal human with a working brain would know that they are midtube headers.

JRcart made over 500Whp, well actually 511 with extra mods that include:

- custom race tune
    - race gas
    - power pulley
    - race ported heads
    - LONGTUBES "Bigger" Evosport headers

You are actually very dumb for bringing jrcarts dyno which has no relevance. Then you came out and said my power is average. So you do agree now that my headers help in making big power? Loooool

And just for your info, 483RWHP isn't average for a canned tune. Even dodger can tell you this. You wouldn't know, because you haven't looked at dyno sheets and you haven't done this kind of work before.

You look like a complete idiot right now, and I will be waiting further to some more of your idiotic posts to see.

Bring em on..looool, what a douchebag
    right, you mentioned mid length and then said:

Caragraphic and Supersprint have a set of headers and downpipes that work perfectly for the CLK BS. Car picks up huge power using either ogf these systems
    Far as I know from the Supersprint site they DO NOT have an application for the CLK BS:

http://www.supersprint.com/en/prodst-5-55-1.aspx

LOL - who is the idiot now ??

And the 511 that JRcart made was NOT with power pulley or race ported heads you $#@!ing retard. I drove his car on the track when it had this setup and here is his quote to prove you once again wrong and do nothing here but lie and post useless misinformation:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    you are correct, mine made 511 on a race gas tune and the sunshade were good for nearly 20 of that. That being said the times being offered today are much better and if I was still MA with one of these newer tunes I think I would be making 10-15 more HP than before. A proper tune LTs, intake should net 480 to 500 Reno these days, at least on a dynojet they should.
    and here is YOUR QUOTE from that same thread but now you're saying he had race ported heads and a power pulley??? Which is it you $#@!ing IDIOT:

The one you are talking about was from Evosport (JRcart's CLK) cracked 500rwhp with Custome race Tune+Headers+Exhust+ intake mods and Race gas and lighter wheels on a dynojet. Jim's car is a monster. Dont forget, it dynoed 419 RWHP @ stock. I havent seen any other CLK making the same bolt-on power. If you have one, can you show me the dyno sheet. It will be intresting to look at.
    Click here to enlarge And he (JRcart) even went on to say that headers and tune should net 480-500....so once again, there is nothing new about that and since you are on the lower end at 483 I'd say YES, you are just average....in every way. Average to low intelligence as well.
    I haven't done this type of work before ??? Listen little boy I was running race cars while you were still in diapers and I was running a Grand Am race team as recently as a few years ago. I think I know how to read a dyno sheet LOL. Once again you show you ignorance. Oh yeah....and if you know so much about dyno sheets then how come even Sticky had to explain how to read them to you :

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You don't seem to be understanding my point that you want to look at the delta as you can't compare a dynojet to a dynodynamics. I mentioned the peak figures to show you CLK63's have hit some impressive numbers and squeezing out another 40+ whp is not easy to do.
    Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It really depends on what correction was used. Once again, you want to focus on the change from the baseline not arbitrarily comparing these peak figures to other peak figures. This is the single biggest mistake people do.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

right, you mentioned mid length and then said:

Far as I know from the Supersprint site they DO NOT have an application for the CLK BS:

http://www.supersprint.com/en/prodst-5-55-1.aspx

LOL - who is the idiot now ??

And the 511 that JRcart made was NOT with power pulley or race ported heads you $#@!ing retard. I drove his car on the track when it had this setup and here is his quote to prove you once again wrong and do nothing here but lie and post useless misinformation:

and here is YOUR QUOTE from that same thread but now you're saying he had race ported heads and a power pulley??? Which is it you $#@!ing IDIOT:

Click here to enlarge And he (JRcart) even went on to say that headers and tune should net 480-500....so once again, there is nothing new about that and since you are on the lower end at 483 I'd say YES, you are just average....in every way. Average to low intelligence as well.
    I haven't done this type of work before ??? Listen little boy I was running race cars while you were still in diapers and I was running a Grand Am race team as recently as a few years ago. I think I know how to read a dyno sheet LOL. Once again you show you ignorance. Oh yeah....and if you know so much about dyno sheets then how come even Sticky had to explain how to read them to you :

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Dude when is the last time you got laid? Looool

First of All' when did sticky tell me anything about reading dynos?

Ive dynoed cars through a dyno jet, dyno dynamics, and a dyno Maha. I don't need a jerk like you talking to me about dynos.

Second, Suepersprint do offer headers for the CLK63. Its not on the website, but if you contact Alessandro Gili from Supersprint, he will send you a set. A friend of mine ordered a set for his BS.

Ok I was wrong about Jrcart's heads and pulley, but still he had a custom race tune in conjunction with race gas.

If you say my 483 is average, please show me a dyno sheet of another c63 with headers+tune making 480 on a dyno jet or better yet ,since I am on the "low" end show me a header tuned m156 making 500 on pump gas without any other mods.

You are pure garbage dude, just like everything you post here
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Dude when is the last time you got laid? Looool
    This morning actually, notice how your mom is walking with a limp today ? Click here to enlarge

First of All' when did sticky tell me anything about reading dynos?
    I just showed you above dip$#@!, here's the thread since you having trouble remembering:

http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...470#post285470

Ive dynoed cars through a dyno jet, dyno dynamics, and a dyno Maha. I don't need a jerk like you talking to me about dynos.
    Clearly you do. But that's besides the point. You can look at all the dynos in the world and the one commonality is they all read differently. The only thing that matters is how fast you run the 1/4 mile. But I forgot, all you do is street race from a roll LOL Click here to enlarge Lets see you put down some track times and then come back and let us know. Until then, stay out of the way little boy and let the adults do the talking.

Second, Suepersprint do offer headers for the CLK63. Its not on the website, but if you contact Alessandro Gili from Supersprint, he will send you a set. A friend of mine ordered a set for his BS.
    Not listed on their website but they do list application for the C63 BS. So why would they not list the CLK BS application ? Again, just more misinformation from you.

Ok I was wrong about Jrcart's heads and pulley, but still he had a custom race tune in conjunction with race gas.
    You're WRONG with just about everything you post. And you're wrong about challenging me to a bet and then backing out like a little pussy even after I called you numerous times at your behest and you failed to pick up. What a stand up guy you are Click here to enlarge

If you say my 483 is average, please show me a dyno sheet of another c63 with headers+tune making 480 on a dyno jet or better yet ,since I am on the "low" end show me a header tuned m156 making 500 on pump gas without any other mods.
    Pls refer to my above comment regarding your precious dyno numbers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

This morning actually, notice how your mom is walking with a limp today ? Click here to enlarge

I just showed you above dip$#@!, here's the thread since you having trouble remembering:

http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...470#post285470

Clearly you do. But that's besides the point. You can look at all the dynos in the world and the one commonality is they all read differently. The only thing that matters is how fast you run the 1/4 mile. But I forgot, all you do is street race from a roll LOL Click here to enlarge Lets see you put down some track times and then come back and let us know. Until then, stay out of the way little boy and let the adults do the talking.

Not listed on their website but they do list application for the C63 BS. So why would they not list the CLK BS application ? Again, just more misinformation from you.

You're WRONG with just about everything you post. And you're wrong about challenging me to a bet and then backing out like a little pussy even after I called you numerous times at your behest and you failed to pick up. What a stand up guy you are Click here to enlarge

Pls refer to my above comment regarding your precious dyno numbers.

You are a cheap bastard and a clueless moron. I am surprised that sticky allows you to post here.
    I won't reply to any of your BS that you posted and any further posts from you. I got better things than arguing with a fag like you who only has a resonator deleate. loooool

Have fun trolling. I am out
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Love these threads, so i should be logging my car this week to get the cams dialed in to go to the track and get some numbers i know most of you dislike the man but im pretty excited keith got good results almost .2 of his previous best in worse weather
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Love these threads, so i should be logging my car this week to get the cams dialed in to go to the track and get some numbers i know most of you dislike the man but im pretty excited keith got good results almost .2 of his previous best in worse weather
    Click here to enlarge

Good luck Dodger. At least you go out an run your car and put down some real world numbers instead of chest pumping dyno numbers. Look forward to seeing the results

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks man.

Supersprint makes a solid product. You have already seen the exhust on my bro's SLS. Top notch. they are amazing at what they do
    They definitely make top notch products.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

You are a cheap bastard and a clueless moron. I am surprised that sticky allows you to post here.
    I won't reply to any of your BS that you posted and any further posts from you. I got better things than arguing with a fag like you who only has a resonator deleate. loooool

Have fun trolling. I am out

Nvm bro, this type of creatures are just pro's @ running their mouths instead of cars.

So he's got a resonator delete, HURRRAAY ! Mark that in Guinnes World Records hhhhhhhh
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East