Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 151
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Just as I suspected. I've proposed THREE different ways to handle this bet and each time you've made excuses and evaded being a man and standing behind your words. Sounds to me like little Jacob is a scaaaared little pussy LOL. Yet all you have to say for yourself is that you want me to "contact you". Why ?? I don't understand - can you please explain for me and everyone else what calling you on the phone will accomplish ? What do you want to tell me that you can't say here ??? If you want me to call you, please send my your number via private message and I will call you RIGHT NOW. I'm not giving you my number because I know you will add it to every tele-marketer database you can find. I'm that stupid. But I can guarantee you this - send me your number and I will call you. Once we speak, I will delete your number and never use it again for any purpose.
    Does that sound good ? I'm doing everything you ask...yet slowly but surely you are running out of excuses and places to hide except behind your keyboard.

    Oh yeah one more thing....You should really tone down the threats of violence online. I'm sure the US State Department would find it interesting that a foreign national from the Middle East is making threats of violence against Americans online while he is in the USA.

    Waiting for you to PM me your phone number. And don't worry about international rates, I have Vonage LOL.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I just sent you a PM, please respond ASAP.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    109,214
    Rep Points
    27,151.9
    Mentioned
    1831 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    272



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LZH needs it more than I do. help him out.

    looool
    No he doesn't. Money isn't the problem here for either of you guys.

    Just stop arguing with each other, it's stupid and makes the whole forum look bad.

    Look, I think this is not getting an M279 and likely going to get a tweaked M159 as reports have been thus far. Even if the M279 physically fits it just doesn't match the character a Black Series based on the SLS would be going for as well.

    Additionally, look at this precedent. The Black Series has always used a motor already available in the chassis.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    109,214
    Rep Points
    27,151.9
    Mentioned
    1831 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    272



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can be the private, non-interested 3rd party to escrow the funds. I'll even put it in an interest bearing acct, which the winner will also receive.
    If necessary I am more than willing to support this man's credibility but I don't think this is happening.

    It's time for parties to concede.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    109,214
    Rep Points
    27,151.9
    Mentioned
    1831 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    272



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looool. You are a liar and you will never pay up when I win this. The only way we could do this is through a bank. Now contact me and I will tell you how (I've done it before). Be a man for once in your life and quit the cheap talk. My money is ready. Up to you pal.
    If you really want to do this there are several options already suggested.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you really want to do this there are several options already suggested.
    None of which he is willing to accept, much to my chagrin.
    I think I've done all I can do to make this happen. I guess at this point it's just going to be a "gentlemans bet" and I use that term loosely. I had another proposal I was going to suggest but I'll table it until we hear from Jacob again or perhaps he will send me his number and we can discuss privately.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    386
    Rep Points
    580.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If necessary I am more than willing to support this man's credibility but I don't think this is happening.

    It's time for parties to concede.
    Thanks, Joe! But I was totally gonnna spend that cash on hookers and blow! Damn, I was THAT close! Click here to enlarge

    See you next week at T-Fest!
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4

    Powered by:Click here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    386
    Rep Points
    580.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You guys should just agree to a public apology for the loser. 10 grand, isn't gonna hurt either one of you.
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4

    Powered by:Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    109,214
    Rep Points
    27,151.9
    Mentioned
    1831 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    272



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks, Joe! But I was totally gonnna spend that cash on hookers and blow! Damn, I was THAT close! Click here to enlarge

    See you next week at T-Fest!
    Need to buy my plane ticket. Argh I'm spending so much money.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys should just agree to a public apology for the loser. 10 grand, isn't gonna hurt either one of you.
    Since it's clear that Jacob isn't going to honor his word. I'd rather we both agree to another bet....if he loses he agrees never to post here again and his account shows as "BANNED". If I lose, I agree to the same.

    What do you say @Jacob502 ?? I've PM'd you and done as you asked to "contact you" but you haven't responded. Maybe you can man up and agree to the aforementioned bet since you are so sure of yourself.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    169.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love it when you do that Click here to enlarge
    LOL your bro said the same thing.
    I love popcorn as you can see. Haha

  12. #62
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Rep Points
    459.7
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Since it's clear that Jacob isn't going to honor his word. I'd rather we both agree to another bet....if he loses he agrees never to post here again and his account shows as "BANNED". If I lose, I agree to the same.

    What do you say @Jacob502 ?? I've PM'd you and done as you asked to "contact you" but you haven't responded. Maybe you can man up and agree to the aforementioned bet since you are so sure of yourself.
    I pmed you pussy. Now call me !
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  13. #63
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Rep Points
    459.7
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by Jacob502 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.


    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  14. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just saw your pathetic PM you homo. Now I'm waiting for your call.

    I wont be banned from here a$$hole. The only douchebag that shoud be banned is you. You do nothing but dirsupt and act like a slut.
    Called you three times - forwarded to voice mail each time. Figures....

    You didn't answer my question above. Since you will not agree to any of the terms of a bet for money, I suggested we just bet and the loser never posts here again. So that's like my 4th suggestion for the bet YOU started...why won't you agree to it ?? C'mon man, do you realize what a coward you look like here ?? Everyone is laughing at you....I've done everything you have asked, even called you yet you won't even pick up the phone after telling me to call you. Why are you so scared ??

  15. #65
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Rep Points
    459.7
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Called you three times - forwarded to voice mail each time. Figures....

    You didn't answer my question above. Since you will not agree to any of the terms of a bet for money, I suggested we just bet and the loser never posts here again. So that's like my 4th suggestion for the bet YOU started...why won't you agree to it ?? C'mon man, do you realize what a coward you look like here ?? Everyone is laughing at you....I've done everything you have asked, even called you yet you won't even pick up the phone after telling me to call you. Why are you so scared ??

    Your a Liar. I did not recieve any call from you.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your a Liar. I did not recieve any call from you.

    Really, then take a look at my call history from last night:

    Attachment 17771

    So, once again you are the only LIAR here. You've run out of excuses and I think it's pretty clear that everyone here can see you for a true gutless coward hiding being his keyboard.
    Last edited by LZH; 06-02-2012 at 03:05 PM.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    For some reason that photo didn't upload properly.

    Here it is:


    Click here to enlarge

    @Sticky - Can you please merge these 2 posts for me and flip the image right side up ? Sorry, not sure what happened...file upload system is difficult to use...

  18. #68
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Rep Points
    459.7
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I've had it with you, you pathetic loser. first of all, that number in that log show you making a call twice at the same time 10:54. didnt you say you called me three times?

    Second, The rest of the number isnt showing. Contact me in private and give me your number, I will call you
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  19. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've had it with you, you pathetic loser. first of all, that number in that log show you making a call twice at the same time 10:54. didnt you say you called me three times?

    Second, The rest of the number isnt showing. Contact me in private and give me your number, I will call you
    Yeah sorry my bad, I only called twice LOL. Like that $#@!ing matters ??? You said I didn't call you....I just showed you evidence that I DID. So now are you saying that since the rest of the number isn't showing that I made up the number or something ??? REALLY ?? Ok then, if you want to play it like that, here is YOUR private message to me so everyone can see that I did in fact call you - and just for the sake of privacy I will use X's in the place of the last two digits just like my blackberry did:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm waiting on your phone number. Please send it asap so I can call you.
    All right $#@!

    Call me +974-302222XX
    Now, I really think you need to shut your $#@!ing mouth and quit making excuses. You are the biggest joke I've ever seen. And I'm just going to warn you ONE TIME. If you come back here and say I made that number up and edited the private message, I will take a SCREEN SHOT of the private message that CANNOT be edited and I will post that with your full telephone number for everyone to see.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    109,214
    Rep Points
    27,151.9
    Mentioned
    1831 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    272



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you please merge these 2 posts for me and flip the image right side up ?
    Flipped it but I don't think you guys need to take this so far:

    Click here to enlarge

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Flipped it but I don't think you guys need to take this so far:
    Thanks and I agree. I however don't like being called a liar and think I've proved who the real lying welcher is.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    386
    Rep Points
    580.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Yikes.

    Pretty hard evidence that no less than 2 calls were placed to Jacob. I don't know you Jacob, but are you still insinuating that LZH did not call? The truncation is just something phones do in their logs. No reason to think that LZH actually dialed "..." for the last few digits.

    Come on now, at least admit that he called, and you didn't pick up. Twice.
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4

    Powered by:Click here to enlarge

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yikes.

    Pretty hard evidence that no less than 2 calls were placed to Jacob. I don't know you Jacob, but are you still insinuating that LZH did not call? The truncation is just something phones do in their logs. No reason to think that LZH actually dialed "..." for the last few digits.

    Come on now, at least admit that he called, and you didn't pick up. Twice.
    LOL - exactly. He won't admit anything and I think it's clear what type of person he is.

    Tried to rep ya, "You must spread reputation around before rating this user again"

  24. #74
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Rep Points
    459.7
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yikes.

    Pretty hard evidence that no less than 2 calls were placed to Jacob. I don't know you Jacob, but are you still insinuating that LZH did not call? The truncation is just something phones do in their logs. No reason to think that LZH actually dialed "..." for the last few digits.

    Come on now, at least admit that he called, and you didn't pick up. Twice.
    He didnt call me and I did not recieve any call from him. Its obvious he just took my phone number to just to expose it to everybody here just like he threatened.

    The screen just shows a forwarding dial made at the same time. Anybody could do that and take a still photo without actually making a phone call.

    I already told him to give me his number and he didnt!

    Now here is a threat to LZH. If you throw out my number. I will take legal action against you!
    Be careful what you post!
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Rep Points
    459.7
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yikes.

    Pretty hard evidence that no less than 2 calls were placed to Jacob. I don't know you Jacob, but are you still insinuating that LZH did not call? The truncation is just something phones do in their logs. No reason to think that LZH actually dialed "..." for the last few digits.

    Come on now, at least admit that he called, and you didn't pick up. Twice.
    Your right you dont know me!

    and I dont know why you gave me a negative rep!

    Morever, what has this got anything to do with you?
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •