Close

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Occupy Bilderberg 2012

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,195
    Rep Points
    31,312.9
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Bilderberg is the one group that definitely makes me thing about the new world order thing. It's invitation only, who decides? Why do they all accept? Why do they meet in secret?

    Why even say they exist and admit to happening a secret meeting?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Bilderberg is the one group that definitely makes me thing about the new world order thing. It's invitation only, who decides? Why do they all accept? Why do they meet in secret?

    Why even say they exist and admit to happening a secret meeting?

    It's pretty creepy to say the least. It will be kool to see the footage of the next event.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,195
    Rep Points
    31,312.9
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    It's pretty creepy to say the least. It will be kool to see the footage of the next event.
    It will just be exterior footage and they will get arrested if they try to get anything concrete. These truly are the elite, you can't even get close to them.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    They were all canadians? man, they are $#@!in stupid, at least the first 2-3 people..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    If you truly want to know what goes on in those secret meetings, think Eyes Wide Shut. Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,195
    Rep Points
    31,312.9
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    If you truly want to know what goes on in those secret meetings, think Eyes Wide Shut. Click here to enlarge
    Dude, Hillary Clinton attends. No thanks...
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Dude, Hillary Clinton attends. No thanks...
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •