Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mramg1 Click here to enlarge
    Well no more fun for me, they closed the thread over thereClick here to enlarge

I still liked Grandmother Basement PerformaceClick here to enlarge
    GMBPClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    very good eye..lol
    thanks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    People do complain and then you have fukhead Dodger making comments like this,

"Some come here from boost abortion and think anything goes"

None of this surprises me at all. There are always multiple sides to a story but it always seems that the stories and finger pointing surround MHP and Andy. I'm not sure when people will ever learn. Just because there are a handful of dipshits like Dodger and BadBenz who stick up for Andy/MHP doesn't mean his products or his "records" are worth a $#@!. Andy has a couple guys who he has conned into going very deep into the modding game just to make a name for himself - he doesn't give a $#@! about your average guy who just wants a tune. That average guy is Andys bread and butter to screw over, but as long as he has a few guys who rave about him people seem to think he knows what he's doing. But that is what EVERY con man does.....they keep one or two guys (aka suckers) really close to them and treat them great while $#@!ing everyone else over. That is the game and sooner or later those "suckers" will get thrown under the bus when Andy has no more business and then they'll wonder what the hell happened because Andy was such a good guy, treated them so well, went above and beyond the call of duty, answered their calls and texts immediatly etc etc etc....
    That's called hook, line and sinker. It's only a matter of time before Andy is out of business with the way his biggest fanboys are turning to Wesitec. And now his "NEW" tuner who apparently nobody knows his identity broke a cutomers ECU ?????? LOL!!!!!!!! Classic. Any $#@!wit stupid enough to send Andy ANYTHING deserves whatever happens to them.
    wow...thanks for the kind words . i am not defending him in any way shape or form so i would appreciate if you keep my name out of your mouth . i have now moved on to bigger and better things and they don't involve MHP . my experience with Andy was good and he always provided me with good customer service and products . others , such as you with diarrhea of the mouth , may have had a bad experience but i did not .

since the mods here won't do anything about your verbal abuse , i will just ask for you to please keep the negative comments and foul language about me to yourself .

hope you have a nice day Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    wow...thanks for the kind words . i am not defending him in any way shape or form so i would appreciate if you keep my name out of your mouth . i have now moved on to bigger and better things and they don't involve MHP . my experience with Andy was good and he always provided me with good customer service and products . others , such as you with diarrhea of the mouth , may have had a bad experience but i did not .

since the mods here won't do anything about your verbal abuse , i will just ask for you to please keep the negative comments and foul language about me to yourself .

this isn't MBW retard and everyone here is free to speak their mind without mod intervention and threads being closed. You defended MHP in the past especially during the discussions about the new phantom tuner that is so great. So great that he hacked up someones ECU with a screwdriver LOL. Enjoy your Weistec blower, seems like you finally made an intelligent choice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    this isn't MBW retard and everyone here is free to speak their mind without mod intervention and threads being closed. You defended MHP in the past especially during the discussions about the new phantom tuner that is so great. So great that he hacked up someones ECU with a screwdriver LOL. Enjoy your Weistec blower, seems like you finally made an intelligent choice.
    all those brains you claim to have and all you do is call people names like a child . it's not his tuner that hacked up anything . his tuner happens to be a great company but as everyone knows , especially you , his tuner never touches the computer cuz Andy flashes the ECU himself ( from his grandmas basement or wherever he does it ) . i will definately enjoy my new setup and a big thank you goes to Steve for making this possible .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Um we don't have mods and wanting mods to control people for you is why we don't. You have your own power, use it.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    tgats why I want to meet these guys.. Jon I want to punch cause he's annoying everyone else is fine in my book I dont agree with the way for example lzh speaks down to everyone he disagrees with or shares a different opinion with. But everyone is alright Aka abortions in my book

Dude, you are a douchebag.

I talk highly and show nothing but respect towards you and your glad that I am on suspension @ Mbworld??

and your the person who started a thread about you not being an MHP puppet?

You just proved to yourself that you are not only a puppet, but an MHP b*itch...or else why on earth would you be glad that I was put on suspension?

LZH is indeed correct and you are a dip5hit.

I know how to get back at youClick here to enlarge

and its not hard considering you are Andy's buddy

You,Kaiba, Merc63 , and Badbenz can all rot in hell

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    holy $#@! and i thought the N54 scene was bad! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Um we don't have mods and wanting mods to control people for you is why we don't. You have your own power, use it.
    i may not agree with some things people say or do but i won't negative rep them . i have got into some heated arguments with LZH but i have never negative repped him because i may not agree with the way he approaches things but i do respect the guy for being a fellow Mercedes enthusiast . everyone is entitled to their own opinion Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge

I talk highly and show nothing but respect towards you and your glad that I am on suspension @ Mbworld??

You just proved to yourself that you are not only a puppet, but an MHP b*itch...or else why on earth would you be glad that I was put on suspension?

really ?????? you get put on probation on MBW and i get told to rot in hell . another example of a class act .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its not about you its about mbworld not appying the rules evenly stop being so angry. Your the one doing the hating and threatining.. get back at me?? Talking crap about mhp does not effect me whatsoever

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i may not agree with some things people say or do but i won't negative rep them . i have got into some heated arguments with LZH but i have never negative repped him because i may not agree with the way he approaches things but i do respect the guy for being a fellow Mercedes enthusiast . everyone is entitled to their own opinion Click here to enlarge

really ?????? you get put on probation on MBW and i get told to rot in hell . another example of a class act .
    Agreed, that was going a bit too far.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    But the question is, could you actually rot in hell? Now granted i have never been there (yet), but i think one would be far more likely to burn rather than rot....time to lighten up a bit guys!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Agreed, that was going a bit too far.
    i tried to positive rep you but it says i have to spread it around first....so next time Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    But the question is, could you actually rot in hell? Now granted i have never been there (yet), but i think one would be far more likely to burn rather than rot....time to lighten up a bit guys!
    kind of the thought i had but didn't want to stir him up anymore than he already is .

now that i think about it , i'm not sure if i would rather rot or burn . i don't think either would be that fun , so i would like to decline the offer for both .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i tried to positive rep you but it says i have to spread it around first....so next time Click here to enlarge

kind of the thought i had but didn't want to stir him up anymore than he already is .

now that i think about it , i'm not sure if i would rather rot or burn . i don't think either would be that fun , so i would like to decline the offer for both .
    Thanks....but I guess since he go put on probation over on MBW we're gonna have to listen to his threats of knocking peoples teeth out lol. Why is the guys from the middle east are always so damn confrontational/violent ??? Must be in the DNA...you know, from all those hundreds of years of being hunter gatherers lol Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Thanks....but I guess since he go put on probation over on MBW we're gonna have to listen to his threats of knocking peoples teeth out lol. Why is the guys from the middle east are always so damn confrontational/violent ??? Must be in the DNA...you know, from all those hundreds of years of being hunter gatherers lol Click here to enlarge

A hackme hackme am hack

Translation: I spit on you puny AmericansClick here to enlarge

Couldn't resit guys, spare me, LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I love this forum.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love this forum.
    It is indeed quite entertaining at times Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey I try guys, I really tryClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mramg1 Click here to enlarge
    A hackme hackme am hack

Translation: I spit on you puny AmericansClick here to enlarge

Couldn't resit guys, spare me, LOL
    Just out of curiosity, with three uses of "hack" in that sentence (at least as a root word), how does it translate into so many English words?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    Just out of curiosity, with three uses of "hack" in that sentence (at least as a root word), how does it translate into so many English words?
    That is nothing, how many uses do you have of the word fcuk?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, and how about that, here are pics:

http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo...rongecu1-1.jpg
    From that picture it doesn't seem like the item that is pointed at will rattle. Looks like the two visible legs are soldered in place. If it did come loose how hard can it be to solder it into place. I can do it in a flash with my shaking hands and spear nosed soldering iron. It might have ripped the tracks under the board though but how the hell does one damage that specific point of the ecu unless a shovel was used to open it?
    The norm is to use a hair dryer to soften the adhesive and then you can pry the ECU open with your hands, sometimes you can submerge part of the ECU in hot water, that works nice. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    Let me help you out my friend. It is called humor, English translation, HUUUMOOOR.

Lighten up Francis.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I used the hot water trick to open it worked great

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    From that picture it doesn't seem like the item that is pointed at will rattle. Looks like the two visible legs are soldered in place. If it did come loose how hard can it be to solder it into place. I can do it in a flash with my shaking hands and spear nosed soldering iron. It might have ripped the tracks under the board though but how the hell does one damage that specific point of the ecu unless a shovel was used to open it?
    The norm is to use a hair dryer to soften the adhesive and then you can pry the ECU open with your hands, sometimes you can submerge part of the ECU in hot water, that works nice. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    I used the hot water trick to open it worked great
    Checking for epoxy? Just joking Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We all love this forumClick here to enlarge