Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What is dodger angry or upset about? Do people here treat him badly or something?

I've always treated him with respect so that is a little disappointing. I'm surprised he thinks this is anything goes as well. More freedom does not equal chaos.
    Hey sticky its not your site i publicly apologize if thats how it came out. Its more about certain members i will erase it from my post. Im not upsetat all either
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I did not stand up for anyone in the thread on mbworld? And the personal attacks are not necessary

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    People do complain and then you have fukhead Dodger making comments like this,

"Some come here from boost abortion and think anything goes"

None of this surprises me at all. There are always multiple sides to a story but it always seems that the stories and finger pointing surround MHP and Andy. I'm not sure when people will ever learn. Just because there are a handful of dipshits like Dodger and BadBenz who stick up for Andy/MHP doesn't mean his products or his "records" are worth a $#@!. Andy has a couple guys who he has conned into going very deep into the modding game just to make a name for himself - he doesn't give a $#@! about your average guy who just wants a tune. That average guy is Andys bread and butter to screw over, but as long as he has a few guys who rave about him people seem to think he knows what he's doing. But that is what EVERY con man does.....they keep one or two guys (aka suckers) really close to them and treat them great while $#@!ing everyone else over. That is the game and sooner or later those "suckers" will get thrown under the bus when Andy has no more business and then they'll wonder what the hell happened because Andy was such a good guy, treated them so well, went above and beyond the call of duty, answered their calls and texts immediatly etc etc etc....
    That's called hook, line and sinker. It's only a matter of time before Andy is out of business with the way his biggest fanboys are turning to Wesitec. And now his "NEW" tuner who apparently nobody knows his identity broke a cutomers ECU ?????? LOL!!!!!!!! Classic. Any $#@!wit stupid enough to send Andy ANYTHING deserves whatever happens to them.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    I did not stand up for anyone in the thread on mbworld? And the personal attacks are not necessary
    You did take cheap shots for no apparent reason other than some blind allegiance?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

You did take cheap shots for no apparent reason other than some blind allegiance?
    Please explain blind allegiance with whom mbworld
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Hey sticky its not your site i publicly apologize if thats how it came out. Its more about certain members i will erase it from my post. Im not upsetat all either
    I don't want you to erase anything. If that is how you feel it's how you feel. Whatever, I have nothing against you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

IIts gone already to late i wouldnt mean to attack your site it was refference to the members of your site
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

IIts gone already to late i wouldnt mean to attack your site it was refference to the members of your site
    You are a member on this site. I understand people disagree but the thing is people are free to do so. I don't get along with everyone either.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

You are a member on this site. I understand people disagree but the thing is people are free to do so. I don't get along with everyone either.
    My biggest problem. Is the blatant disrespect
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

My biggest problem. Is the blatant disrespect
    I've had that in bunches no matter the forum, worse on others actually but you just keep on going.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Dude learn to speak English already and quit acting like a little turncoat. Ohhh, your "benz abortion" comment was only directed at certain members ?? Easy to make that distinction now - disrespect ? Funny, you were calling this place an abortion before this thread was started....hows that for respect ? Yet you seem to think you deserve something from the membership here after insulting it ???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Dude learn to speak English already and quit acting like a little turncoat. Ohhh, your "benz abortion" comment was only directed at certain members ?? Easy to make that distinction now - disrespect ? Funny, you were calling this place an abortion before this thread was started....hows that for respect ? Yet you seem to think you deserve something from the membership here after insulting it ???
    Speak it or write it? Well how ever you would like to take it doesnt bother me. I have the respect of the people i care about not that worried, keep up the insults also. Hopefully we can meet one day. Id like that maybe you could fly out to ny or come to an event on the east coast one day i think it would be fun well goodnight all
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Oh drop the in person stuff guys.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Oh drop the in person stuff guys.
    I'd like to see what he's like in person? Is that so bad
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I'd like to see what he's like in person? Is that so bad
    I've seen what he's like in person, you guys would get along. Worry more about me in person especially if we are drinking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I've seen what he's like in person, you guys would get along. Worry more about me in person especially if we are drinking.
    tgats why I want to meet these guys.. Jon I want to punch cause he's annoying everyone else is fine in my book I dont agree with the way for example lzh speaks down to everyone he disagrees with or shares a different opinion with. But everyone is alright Aka abortions in my book
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Lol, you are all like a group of frat boys.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Maybe allot of these guys will show up to ahmeds getogether in nov. And we can get drunk and all box and race and compare penis size and talk $#@! about everyone that's not there
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I'll win the penis size thing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    that thread is definitely crazy... i was surprised when i asked for more pics and proof... someone actually provided it... anyway... it def seems weird... i kept swaying back and forth... but right now, i'm believing the OP of that thread more...

i believe the other guy said his ecu wasn't damaged but it was just accidentally sent to the OP... and he got the OP's damaged ecu and blah blah blah

then i noticed this
    http://mbworld.org/forums/5186811-post240.html

looks to me like 2 different ecus both damaged nearly the same way...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I loved how that thread has exploded due to 3-4 members and is mostly fanboy drama...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    By the way, I am subscribed at the thread on Mbworld. I am member "SLS Qatar". Dodger63 and other MHP members were giving me a hard time for exposing the lies about MHP. I gave them a harder timeClick here to enlarge.

A qoute from Mr. T in Rocky3

" Your ready for another beating, YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER CAME BACK"Click here to enlarge

and unexpected, Dodger63 wishes I be put on probation.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bluejae Click here to enlarge
    that thread is definitely crazy... i was surprised when i asked for more pics and proof... someone actually provided it... anyway... it def seems weird... i kept swaying back and forth... but right now, i'm believing the OP of that thread more...

i believe the other guy said his ecu wasn't damaged but it was just accidentally sent to the OP... and he got the OP's damaged ecu and blah blah blah

then i noticed this
    http://mbworld.org/forums/5186811-post240.html

looks to me like 2 different ecus both damaged nearly the same way...
    very good eye..lol
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    By the way, I am subscribed at the thread on Mbworld. I am member "SLS Qatar". Dodger63 and other MHP members were giving me a hard time for exposing the lies about MHP. I gave them a harder timeClick here to enlarge.

A qoute from Mr. T in Rocky3

" Your ready for another beating, YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER CAME BACK"Click here to enlarge

and unexpected, Dodger63 wishes I be put on probation.Click here to enlarge
    Yes I do, but I think you missed my point why, I didn't give you a hard time, I was just saying you violated there tou which they apply how they want. I could careless about whose right or wrong in that thread.. I understand you think I'm a fanboy which is fine but I try to stay neutral and voice truths and not much opinion and speculation?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Well no more fun for me, they closed the thread over thereClick here to enlarge

I still liked Grandmother Basement PerformaceClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mramg1 Click here to enlarge
    Well no more fun for me, they closed the thread over thereClick here to enlarge

I still liked Grandmother Basement PerformaceClick here to enlarge
    How come that's the joke? I really don't get that part of the whole thing? If you looked my business up it would show a mailbox etc would that make a joke?

Doesn't look good in that thread
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast