Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Mustang or a Challenger, invest the rest in mods, beat the competition and have some left over for driver courses Click here to enlarge
    His grandpa is buying him the car. I don't think he is pocketing any savings.

Since someone is buy him the car, might as well get the most expensive car. If the car is going under his name, why would he turn down free money?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    His grandpa is buying him the car. I don't think he is pocketing any savings.

Since someone is buy him the car, might as well get the most expensive car. If the car is going under his name, why would he turn down free money?
    I knew I had missed something Click here to enlarge Well, then I guess if you don't have a guilty conscience, then go for the most expensive one Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    get a Boss 302...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Which in your opinion is the best/ most comfortable choice? I'ts going to be my daily driver.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whiteshadow001 Click here to enlarge
    Which in your opinion is the best/ most comfortable choice? I'ts going to be my daily driver.
    Of the cars on your list, the C63. It is effortless to drive around town.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Of the cars on your list, the C63. It is effortless to drive around town.
    I figured that or the M3. I just test drove an M3 and fell in love with it. The one I drove was Ruby Black and from my understanding that's and Individual color. If I get an M3 I'm getting that color. As for the C63 Im getting one in Red or white. I'm supposed to be test driving one next week

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Don't be a hater. I know you run this $#@! but just cause he's younger doesn't mean he can't be a baller. I'm 17 and I have a 135 let him be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I just posted pics of my car in white...you should check it out in the M156 section. Let me tell you this though...I've driven the car quite a bit in the last 2 days (about 8 collective hours) at different speeds and settings...the car is comfortable enough to be an amazing DD, and seemlessly pops into "dire wolf hyped on up a pound of speed and 800 cans of redbull" in a matter of a dial switch. I love Love LOVE my new car...and if you go drive one...i think you will too lol...plus she looks MADD sexy is white! Click here to enlarge

PS: be ready for a GAS HOG though...it's painful to go from an N54 to the M156 to the wallet...but it's all worth it when you here the start up growl, and the bark when you downshift or deep growl when you stomp it Click here to enlarge
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whiteshadow001 Click here to enlarge
    I figured that or the M3. I just test drove an M3 and fell in love with it. The one I drove was Ruby Black and from my understanding that's and Individual color. If I get an M3 I'm getting that color. As for the C63 Im getting one in Red or white. I'm supposed to be test driving one next week
    look at it this way, either one you choose you will be happy with Click here to enlarge c63 if you want that monster torque and the sound of the m156, m3 if you want more handling and revving the $#@! out of it.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmwtek Click here to enlarge
    Don't be a hater. I know you run this $#@! but just cause he's younger doesn't mean he can't be a baller. I'm 17 and I have a 135 let him be.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    LMAO...best use in a while...

Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I just posted pics of my car in white...you should check it out in the M156 section. Let me tell you this though...I've driven the car quite a bit in the last 2 days (about 8 collective hours) at different speeds and settings...the car is comfortable enough to be an amazing DD, and seemlessly pops into "dire wolf hyped on up a pound of speed and 800 cans of redbull" in a matter of a dial switch. I love Love LOVE my new car...and if you go drive one...i think you will too lol...plus she looks MADD sexy is white! Click here to enlarge

PS: be ready for a GAS HOG though...it's painful to go from an N54 to the M156 to the wallet...but it's all worth it when you here the start up growl, and the bark when you downshift or deep growl when you stomp it Click here to enlarge
    Omg!!!! That looks mad sexy! Yea this is gonna be one tough choice Click here to enlarge

@Yukohama:

I completely agree with you, I need to drive that C63 though cause I've test driven the M3 and it's got my vote right now. I have a feeling I have a tough choice ahead of me. I really just want a car like these because all my friends drive sports cars and I'm stuck with a civic ex.... oh well I can at least beat them in gas mileage, for now Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Trust me on this...drive the C63...it'll put a grin on your face from EAR TO EAR...I gave both car the beans...but for a mainly just DD car...C63 was the best choice for me...don't regret it at all...except when I have to go to the gas station lol

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Your prob like 25-30. Your so cool, must feel even cooler when you pull up somewhere in your 3 series.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Trust me on this...drive the C63...it'll put a grin on your face from EAR TO EAR...I gave both car the beans...but for a mainly just DD car...C63 was the best choice for me...don't regret it at all...except when I have to go to the gas station lol
    Haha I bet man, coming from a Honda Civic, the M3 put a grin on my face. God I can't wait to drive that beast. Just curious though, why does everyone bash so hard on the ISF?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your prob like 25-30. Your so cool, must feel even cooler when you pull up somewhere in your 3 series.
    Click here to enlarge
    Who are you talkin to here man? lmao

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We're not bashing on the IS-F...I thought I was about to buy one...haha but once you get drive the M3 and the C63, they both stack up much better than the IS-F in speed and performance. It's not a bad car at all, in fact, for Lexus's first entrance into this class, it's a great car...but for just a bit more (ok more than a just a little bit), you can have a car that's much nicer...with the C63...you're getting a better engine and I think better interior; with the M3, you're getting a better track car (handling), and it looks MUCH better IMO...the biggest bonus the IS-F has going for it, in my opinion is that it's cheap to maintain and it sounds good above 3k rpm...that's just how I see it...lol...If the IS-F had been out as long at the M3 or the C63, I'm sure it would be just as nice, if not nicer or at least more of a competitor...

PS: a buddy of mine recorded my car on his go pro so hopefully he'll have them up soon so that I can post them on here... Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We're not bashing on the IS-F...I thought I was about to buy one...haha but once you get drive the M3 and the C63, they both stack up much better than the IS-F in speed and performance. It's not a bad car at all, in fact, for Lexus's first entrance into this class, it's a great car...but for just a bit more (ok more than a just a little bit), you can have a car that's much nicer...with the C63...you're getting a better engine and I think better interior; with the M3, you're getting a better track car (handling), and it looks MUCH better IMO...the biggest bonus the IS-F has going for it, in my opinion is that it's cheap to maintain and it sounds good above 3k rpm...that's just how I see it...lol...If the IS-F had been out as long at the M3 or the C63, I'm sure it would be just as nice, if not nicer or at least more of a competitor...

PS: a buddy of mine recorded my car on his go pro so hopefully he'll have them up soon so that I can post them on here... Click here to enlarge
    Ah I gotcha. Yea my choices are pretty much the M3 and the C63, and the challenger srt8 392 for some reason. I drove that and it felt really nice to me, it's a big car, but I liked the overall feel. I'm a muscle car fan at heart. What do you think about the srt8 392?

Looking forward to the vid btw

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's not a bad car...it's definitely got some power...I wouldn't know until I drive one, but it seems to offer quite a bit...but for me, any of the new revamped american muscle cars have the douche-bag type of driver association in my mind. That's just me though, and no offense to people who drive those cars, because I'm sure that most of you aren't, but the usual ones I've run into...yeah well they are idiots who think their standard Mustangs can kill anything on Earth and their tattoos allow them to lift 20 extra pounds. I would personally still go with the M3 or C63...but that's just me...You can't beat German quality and performance...it does come at a cost though (more expensive maintenance, gas, parts, etc.) so just think it through haha

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    Originally Posted by bmwtek
    Attachment 16724
    Hahahaha WAR OF THE MEMES!!

READY!

FIGHT!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's not a bad car...it's definitely got some power...I wouldn't know until I drive one, but it seems to offer quite a bit...but for me, any of the new revamped american muscle cars have the douche-bag type of driver association in my mind. That's just me though, and no offense to people who drive those cars, because I'm sure that most of you aren't, but the usual ones I've run into...yeah well they are idiots who think their standard Mustangs can kill anything on Earth and their tattoos allow them to lift 20 extra pounds. I would personally still go with the M3 or C63...but that's just me...You can't beat German quality and performance...it does come at a cost though (more expensive maintenance, gas, parts, etc.) so just think it through haha

dude you just nailed one of the guys I know in florida with a 2012 stang.... he has a tattoo of the mustang symbol on his left arm....

Buuut I think I may just stick to german cars and consider the srt8 as a 3rd car just to narrow things down.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Normally I would say age doesn't matter man, but you started this fight and you're probably going to lose it too. Being 17 doesn't and driving a 135, doesn't mean you know how to drive. Even though you think you can, older guys will ruin your day in a race. Trust me, while driving my buddies modded stang, I've been smoked by a 40 year old guy in his vette... he put me in my place. I learned to pick my battles haha.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha, I think he's not saying that Yoko is a bad driver...but should be jealous of him because Yoko drives a car roughly the same price bracket as a 17 y.o...in turn making bmwtek a badass...No offense to Yoko...a 17 year old driving a 135 isn't that big of a deal...maybe if you're from a small town, but a car that price for a 17 year old isn't that big of a deal...I mean it's definitely nice, don't get me wrong, but nothing to sit there and brag about...and if you're bragging about it...you probably don't deserve it...hahaha, have fun you two! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    it's gettin heated in here! lmao

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha, I think he's not saying that Yoko is a bad driver...but should be jealous of him because Yoko drives a car roughly the same price bracket as a 17 y.o...in turn making bmwtek a badass...No offense to Yoko...a 17 year old driving a 135 isn't that big of a deal...maybe if you're from a small town, but a car that price for a 17 year old isn't that big of a deal...I mean it's definitely nice, don't get me wrong, but nothing to sit there and brag about...and if you're bragging about it...you probably don't deserve it...hahaha, have fun you two! Click here to enlarge
    None taken haha, this guy just thinks he's the $#@! because he's 17 and driving a 135i... even a kid i know that's 18 with a 599 GTO, 430 scud, he bought but never took delivery of a Pagani Zonda, doesn't go around bragging about his car.

sorry to distract from your thread whiteshadow001.

go drive a c63 and let us know what you think about it!
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast