Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $#@! You

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Re: $#@! You

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by addy85
    loool damn son, now I know who you really are sticky. Your that $#@! face "the situation" who thinks he's the $#@! but ends up being the punk $#@!.

No one gives a $#@! about you or your car. Sorry to be the one to inform you of that.

Btw you get banned not because you speak your mind, its cause youre a $#@!ing idiot.

See ya later
    You seem to give a big enough of a $#@! that the moment you see my name you come running in yapping trying to get my attention. You don't care? Oh right, so you post about me on that other site because you don't care. You could not help yourself replying because you don't care. Not only do you look like an idiot but you are a $#@!ing hypocrite. You are such a weak example of a male you can't swallow your pride and admit the truth. Get over it already, you should be happy I even acknowledge you.

Yes, I'm sure no one cares I'm raising the bar on performance numbers to levels no one else has been able to hit yet Click here to enlarge I'm sure no one actually cares about the actual vehicles. Spreading news about who is doing what and pushing the platform would be the point of the automotive forum, wouldn't it? Why is it you sit around typing in OT? Because you have nothing of interest to contribute to anyone and can't play with the big boys. Please, wow us with what you have done with your 3 series (nothing)? I suggest you just shut up and continue to watch and comment on what others are actually doing.

You have been crying like a little girl from the moment that video went up of me embarrassing that 335 Click here to enlarge Keep crying, I could care less, it isn't like I'm about to stop now.

I got banned because of whining tool bags like yourself who are so pissed off at their own lives and inability to achieve they hate people who are doing better than they are. You know what, I'm not even going to rub it in your face as you can't handle it, I just feel sorry you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69
    loool damn son, now I know who you really are sticky. Your that $#@! face "the situation" who thinks he's the $#@! but ends up being the punk $#@!.

No one gives a $#@! about you or your car. Sorry to be the one to inform you of that.

Btw you get banned not because you speak your mind, its cause youre a $#@!ing idiot.

See ya later
    From Jersey Shore? I love that guy. No homo.
    Lol really? I like pink eye guy, kids funny as $#@!
    The entire show is a sham. None of the cast is from Jersey. In fact, Pauly D is from Rhode Island.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

mtv is for girls
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

gat dayum @ this thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Didn't read thread, but I would like to give a big $#@! You to Jason @ E90Post....what a $#@!. He banned me because I replied to an infraction saying to not be so touchy. Sad how those forums went downhill :handgestures-thumbdown:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW
    Didn't read thread, but I would like to give a big $#@! You to Jason @ E90Post....what a $#@!. He banned me because I replied to an infraction saying to not be so touchy. Sad how those forums went downhill :handgestures-thumbdown:
    permaban?
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    permaban?
    Nah, ends at the end of Jan.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    permaban?
    Nah, ends at the end of Jan.
    just make another username.

they're tossing out month bans like candy.
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123