Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Worlds Fastest Lotus?

So I've always seen this guy at the top of the snake whenever I roll through the canyons. He's a very nice guy always talks about his car whenever anyone has questions about it. Sick ass ride I love custom jobs like this. 680whp @ 2150lbs. you do the math.

Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I can't believe nobody has looked at this.

680 whp? How did he hit that?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This guy takes way too long to get to the good stuff.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    been watching his videos for a long time. Twin charged lotus (supercharged and turbocharged). Listen to the in car video. Car makes the most wicked sounds
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Absolutely amazing
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    From lotussport.org:

=====

So I'm going up the fwy on ramp this morning at 9:00 am and I see a silver/grey Porsche in my rear view as I'm going up the ramp, I signal left as I always do and accelerate through the first three gears up to 60-65 mph I pull into the number four lane and there is no one to the left/behind and no one in front of me so I am in cruise mode as I signal left to make my way to the number two lane at 65 mph when all of the sudden BAM I'm in a $#@!in spin like you wouldn't $#@!in believe and come to a stop with my left rear end stuffed into the K rail on the right side of the hwy...

The cock suckin $#@!in $#@! Porsche driver hit me from behind and spun me around like a police pit manuver, in doing so he left tire marks down my left rear and left front fender while I spun out...
    The $#@!in $#@! stopped about a mile down the road I was told as the paramedics took me to the ER for a thorough check up of my neck and left shoulder.... Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge1.jpg (93.79 KiB) Viewed 7142 times

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge2.jpg (118.97 KiB) Viewed 7142 times

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge3.jpg (112.33 KiB) Viewed 7142 times

Check out the side swipe marks, look at the paint being pulled forward..

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge4.jpg (76.73 KiB) Viewed 7142 times

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge