Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Visited that website precisely one time. People there are so $#@!ing full of themselves and what juice they take it's basically a troll orgy.
    It's a website for people that value superficial qualities.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's a website for people that value superficial qualities.
    Yes. From what I've seen, it's a bunch of dudes posting mirror pics with bronzer smeared all over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

agreed, that's why I stay in powerlifting/strongman. More normal people there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I was always in powerlifting/strongman but kept a log elsewhere. Lots of good info there that helped me get into powerlifting.

So far I've competed in 2 USAPL meets. 1124 @ 164 raw is my best. Really need to get to 1200+ to play with the big dawgs though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Visited that website precisely one time. People there are so $#@!ing full of themselves and what juice they take it's basically a troll orgy.
    I completely agree with the troll orgy that goes on throughout that site. But that site is not full of juicers. Its a bunch of workout noobs, who throw money away by purhcasing every supplement made by BSN or Gaspari in hopes of looking like Mr Olympia.
    The sites with "juicers" are more tame and seem to be frequented and ran by older folks who are more mature.. Well at least the ones that I have been to. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    I live in the powerlifting/strongman section over there. I don't really post though.
    You live in it? Can you teach me? I want to live in the luxury4play Lamborghini section. Can I make that happen? Do they give you a room or what?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    You live in it? Can you teach me? I want to live in the luxury4play Lamborghini section. Can I make that happen? Do they give you a room or what?
    Speaking of a forum full of posers, L4P takes the cake.

I remember reading a thread where some kid was talking about swapping a twin turbo V10 into his 335 and people were treating it as if it was as simple as clicking purchase in Gran Turismo. I wanted to slap all those people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Speaking of a forum full of posers, L4P takes the cake.

I remember reading a thread where some kid was talking about swapping a twin turbo V10 into his 335 and people were treating it as if it was as simple as clicking purchase in Gran Turismo. I wanted to slap all those people.
    It was a joke lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

It was a joke lol
    I know, I'm just making fun of that forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zeel Click here to enlarge
    I was always in powerlifting/strongman but kept a log elsewhere. Lots of good info there that helped me get into powerlifting.

So far I've competed in 2 USAPL meets. 1124 @ 164 raw is my best. Really need to get to 1200+ to play with the big dawgs though.
    That is a really nice total for your weight. Makes me feel kind of $#@! actually. I'm totaling 1185 @ 190 raw. Starting a new program on Monday. Hopefully I can get close to 1300 by the end of the summer.

Dick lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Dick lol
    lolololoolololol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

That is a really nice total for your weight. Makes me feel kind of $#@! actually. I'm totaling 1185 @ 190 raw. Starting a new program on Monday. Hopefully I can get close to 1300 by the end of the summer.
    Thanks dude!

Honestly the best program I ever did was the Smolov Base Cycle. Squat 4 times a week based on the spreadsheet and bench twice a week with accessory lifts thrown in there. Deadlift comes back feeling much stronger too. At the time of this vid I set the maryland (visited a friend in NJ just for this meet but I lived in MD) raw squat, deadlift, and total records for 165. Then a few months later some guy decided to total close to 1290 and destroyed my lifts. LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zeel Click here to enlarge
    Thanks dude!

Honestly the best program I ever did was the Smolov Base Cycle. Squat 4 times a week based on the spreadsheet and bench twice a week with accessory lifts thrown in there. Deadlift comes back feeling much stronger too. At the time of this vid I set the maryland (visited a friend in NJ just for this meet but I lived in MD) raw squat, deadlift, and total records for 165. Then a few months later some guy decided to total close to 1290 and destroyed my lifts. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzOkvqQfXEo
    My buddy is running Smolov right now. He is liking it a lot. I might try it after I finish my current cycle. I'm starting this today, http://tsampa.org/training/scripts/p...bmit=Calculate I've had really good results with it in the past.

Also had these come in today, Inzer forever lever belt, and Inzer Iron Z wrist wraps.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Nice gear! Need to upgrade to the Inzer forever belt.

I like that program and how it incorporates the front squat into the mix.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Thanks, I figured I'm moving enough weight now that a quality belt would be a good idea.

It's been great. It has helped me build a lot more explosion and stability. My goal is to do strongman competitions so I figured this is the best way to train for it without having access to the equipment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Good stuff, I'm on bodybuilding.com some....there is some good info out there, you just have to sift through some $#@! to get to it. The wife and I are doing Rippetoes. Seems to be pretty good, squatting atg has kicked my ass but the benefits have been good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12