Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    M33's like post. I understand Weistec is a vendor here, but more options is always better. Whether it's come from vendors or not.
    Let's see you say that after you see the thread I'm about to post in the M156 section. M33 like post? Nope, sorry, I'm basing this in reality.

IMO, a centri suits this engine better. M156 already has low end grunt, with a centri you would add power up top which is what this engine needs. It's not like S65 which suffers from lack of torque in lower RPM's, it's more like a LS7 and most people get centri in that platform. Also less torque means less transmission issues and since centri isn't as harsh as TS to internals, you can throw more boost in it in higher RPM's.
    Cool story bro.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Let's see you say that after you see the thread I'm about to post in the M156 section.
    Irrelative.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    M33 like post? Nope, sorry, I'm basing this in reality.
    What reality? You say more options isn't better?
    Cool story bro.
    It was based on reality again, huh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Irrelative.
    Very relative but what you were trying to say was irrelevant although you are wrong.

What reality? You say more options isn't better?
    I'm all for more options. I just think people are giving way too much credit to absolutely nothing just because they wrote some big numbers. Good for them, now put it on a dynojet and get to the track and show me something that matters. Also, how about some customers posting?

It was based on reality again, huh?
    You are going to look pretty stupid in about an hour.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Very relative but what you were trying to say was irrelevant although you are wrong.
    You basically say since Weistec offers great kits (which they do) we should basically scratch what RGM has to offer. This is exactly what M33 says about ESS. I don't see how i'm wrong here.

I'm all for more options. I just think people are giving way too much credit to absolutely nothing just because they wrote some big numbers. Good for them, now put it on a dynojet and get to the track and show me something that matters. Also, how about some customers posting?
    Very wrong, No one is giving them too much credit. They are just glad there is more options available.

You are going to look pretty stupid in about an hour.
    How so? With that Weistec thread you are about to post in M156? That has nothing to do with my posts. I was saying in these bigger engines centri > TS, period. You make no sense. Now how exactly i'm going to look stupid with something very irrelative about the subject i was talking about? Have some sleep man, you are tired.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

You basically say since Weistec offers great kits (which they do) we should basically scratch what RGM has to offer. This is exactly what M33 says about ESS. I don't see how i'm wrong here.
    No, what I am saying is RGM needs to show more than a video that incorrectly states they are the first to do something when they are actually way behind on this platform. I'm not saying they are not capable of making an SC I'm just saying they aren't the best option.

Very wrong, No one is giving them too much credit. They are just glad there is more options available.
    Actually, we already have a person comparing unsupported numbers incorrectly. It's kind of sad IMO.

How so? With that Weistec thread you are about to post in M156? That has nothing to do with my posts. I was saying in these bigger engines centri > TS, period. You make no sense. Now how exactly i'm going to look stupid with something very irrelative about the subject i was talking about? Have some sleep man, you are tired.
    It has everything to do with your posts as it should become clear to you that if M156 or M159 power is what you want, there is currently 1 premier option above all others.

I'm very happy to see another option but we need much more to be shown before this can even truly be considered competition. For now, I seen an experiment on one car and no customers and no results. I know RGM does great stuff but one step at a time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12