Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

CNN INTERVIEW W/ CONGRESSWOMAN CORRINE BROWN RE: TRAYVON MARTIN

I was just watching Brooke Baldwin interview this good for nothing piece of $#@!...Brooke asked if this case would be getting as much attention if Trayvon wasn't black. Congresswoman Brown replied, "YES, of course, I and the Congressional Black Caucus care about ALL the children black or white....In fact, a young white girl was recent murdered in my district and blah blah blah....."
    She basically went on to say that she had done as much for this young WHITE girls who was murdered as she has for this bull$#@! Trayvon Martin case.

And Brooke Baldwin IMMEDIATELY, asks, "What was the girls name?" No response....Congreswoman Brown starts fumbling for words, looking off camera to an aid for help, clearly the aid didn't remember the girls name either....still fumbling for words....
    Brooke Baldwin asks again, "Congresswoman do you remember the girls name ?" To which she replies, "No, but I did a lot for her case and helped the local law enforcement raise money to investigate it."

What a racist piece of $#@!...I really hope this gets blown up and and the media crucifies this Congresswoman.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

edit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"The black caucus is the conscience of the congress..."

Yeah this whole case is getting really old, really quickly. You got the Black Panthers putting out a contract on the shooter, you got the Al Sharpton circus rolling into town to lend its "support" as all this unfolds. Great fun watching the video clip and seeing congressman Bobby Rush wearing his hoodie as he rambles on in front of his congressional peers about the incident. Sounds like he had to be removed from the floor shortly thereafter; what a great example he's setting. Simply amazing. And these are our congressmen and women...shock to anyone why our country is going into the $#@!ter?

Props to Brooke Baldwin for asking the "esteemed" congresswoman if she even remembered the little white girl's name who was murdered...guess that one slipped her mind. This case won't have a happy ending, and by that I mean if the shooting is deemed justified, I bet you can expect some civil unrest and maybe even some riots to occur...maybe in many places across our country; I don't know.

Strange, but in my city, when a black kills a white, the race card doesn't come flying out...wonder why that is?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sometimes its race, others its sex, occasionally its age, often family relation......doesn't matter... cases come along all the time that have out-sized importance in the media reporting to provoke you, which it has obviously done.

Everyday approx 45 people are murdered in the US (2008) most if not all you never hear about. This case is really about incompetence on so many levels, not so much about race, starting with congresswoman alluded to in the original comment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    This case is really about incompetence on so many levels, not so much about race,
    Actually this case is ALL about race; period. You stated there were numerous people murdered in the US daily and we don't hear about the majority of these and that is true.

Do you really think if this was a black that shot another black, or a white that shot another white, or an Asian that shot another Asian we'd even be hearing about this? The answer is "no" we would not.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Actually this case is ALL about race; period. You stated there were numerous people murdered in the US daily and we don't hear about the majority of these and that is true.

Do you really think if this was a black that shot another black, or a white that shot another white, or an Asian that shot another Asian we'd even be hearing about this? The answer is "no" we would not.
    EXACTLY. And the fact that all these other blacks are coming out of the wordwook using this as their soapbox is disgusting. But I will say one thing....the fact that the shooter seems to have uttered "$#@!ing coons" while chasing the kid when the cops told him not to follow is not helping.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

this case is about a wanna be cop loon shooting an unarmed kid for no reason. There are people from all perspectives, race, ethnicity, age, you name it playing the angles for as much camera time as they can possibly get.... including the congresswoman you initially alluded to.

Not sure where you're from LZH, but in my neck of the woods if the murder story is sensational enough, for whatever reason, it hits the news, coupla cases in point, 71 year man last week murdered his wife of 46 years after not taking any more verbal abuse from her, Josh Powell kills two sons and self after two years of being suspected of killing wife. Major news stories, white on white, but the news cycle has died down.

In those cases social worker incompetency is to blame. In the current case law enforcement incompetency is to blame. The soapbox, as you call i,t will be used by whomever feels they can get their POV across.... race, ethnicity, religious persuasion, sexual orientation, political ideology, even automotive fanboydom.......one k(no)w better or worse than the other

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

All this black-white crap and the shooter is hispanic.

Funny how the liberal media calls him "white-hispanic". Would they call him white-hispanic if he was winning a nobel peace prize? Ummmm...no.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kid was rockin some serious gold teeth at 17.

Click here to enlarge

Kid was a wannabe thug.

Check out his twitter "NO_LIMIT_$#@!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Hey I have no idea what happened and it would seem no one else does either 'cept the shooter. I have a pretty good idea of how it went down though....prob something like this
    He you, stop
    Why I didn't do anything I'm on my way home, $#@! off yo
    What did you say ??? Stop $#@!, I'm armed...
    So what go $#@! yourself and leave me alone you cracker

a scuffle breaks out, the shooter draws and kills the kid - end of story. Well, so it would seem.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Kid was rockin some serious gold teeth at 17.

Click here to enlarge

Kid was a wannabe thug.

Check out his twitter "NO_LIMIT_$#@!"
    So cause he has grillz and because of his twitter name means the kid is a thug...c'mon man, you gotta do better than that. I find that funny, some of you would probably say the same thing about me when i'm not wearing my suit.

Now for the congresswoman, she's obviously not the brightest one of the bunch. If you're going to push an agenda, at least have all your ducks in a row and look polished...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Balaizon looks like a THUG!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    So cause he has grillz and because of his twitter name means the kid is a thug...c'mon man, you gotta do better than that. I find that funny, some of you would probably say the same thing about me when i'm not wearing my suit.
    He is a "wannabe" thug. Read some of his twitter, apparently he believed he was living the thug life(his own words). Trust me I got into way more trouble back in the day than this kid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Hey I have no idea what happened and it would seem no one else does either 'cept the shooter. I have a pretty good idea of how it went down though....prob something like this
    He you, stop
    Why I didn't do anything I'm on my way home, $#@! off yo
    What did you say ??? Stop $#@!, I'm armed...
    So what go $#@! yourself and leave me alone you cracker

a scuffle breaks out, the shooter draws and kills the kid - end of story. Well, so it would seem.
    Most likely not far off. Should have never happened, period. But $#@! happens. Sometimes you get caught up gettin mouthy to someone carrying a gun.

There is not doubt Trayvon put up a fight. The guy should have never had a gun on him.

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by M3_WC; 03-30-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Now for the congresswoman, she's obviously not the brightest one of the bunch. If you're going to push an agenda, at least have all your ducks in a row and look polished...
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

If only life were that simple.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

I thought it was stated that Martin was on top of and beating zimmerman when he shot him?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

So cause he has grillz and because of his twitter name means the kid is a thug...c'mon man, you gotta do better than that.
    You do have to do better than that but it sure points in the direction of thug.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I thought it was stated that Martin was on top of and beating zimmerman when he shot him?
    Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Never in my life have I met a group of people that hate themselves more than the "White American." Every single time some minority gets killed or beat by a white person or a cop it's outrage this and outrage that. All the media and all the politicians jump on the "hate" train to make a name for themselves. Can somebody tell me why we don't get this kind of outrage when a person of color commits a crime, how come it's nearly impossible to prosecute a black individual for a hate crime while everybody is itching to go after a white or now even a biracial person. And can somebody tell me why the $#@! does the president of the United States has to say something. Shut the $#@! up Obama and tend to your business!!!!

This happened more recently where's the outrage? http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...ire-tv-station
    What happened here? http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...79-504083.html
    And here? http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=81160
    And there? http://www.theblaze.com/stories/repo...is-state-fair/

$#@! is wrong with this country?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

If only life were that simple.
    It is that simple. Sagging pants, grills, side turned hats, all that $#@! has no part in a "mans" life. It's a $#@!ing child's outfit. I see grown ass black men walking around like that, and you're damn right the 1st thing comes to my mind is: "Scumbag low life thugs."
    There is no $#@!ing culture that dictates it's ok to dress like that, it's "men" and "kids"

Same way blacks would call me a cracker racist if I decided to wear this comfy looking outfit:

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Never in my life have I met a group of people that hate themselves more than the "White American." Every single time some minority gets killed or beat by a white person or a cop it's outrage this and outrage that. All the media and all the politicians jump on the "hate" train to make a name for themselves. Can somebody tell me why we don't get this kind of outrage when a person of color commits a crime, how come it's nearly impossible to prosecute a black individual for a hate crime while everybody is itching to go after a white or now even a biracial person. And can somebody tell me why the $#@! does the president of the United States has to say something. Shut the $#@! up Obama and tend to your business!!!!

This happened more recently where's the outrage? http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...ire-tv-station
    What happened here? http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...79-504083.html
    And here? http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=81160
    And there? http://www.theblaze.com/stories/repo...is-state-fair/

$#@! is wrong with this country?
    I don't get it either man.

The other day at a bar this ugly chick was telling me about how if you are white you can't experience racism. So I go in depth into history and tell her about all the times white people were oppressed due to their race and she is like, oh, they have it so much better to begin with only blacks can truly understand. WTF? Then she says all white people are basically the same and again I'm like, WTF? I had to actually look up the definition of race to show her so she would stop grouping all white people together. It was a lost cause.