Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Damn it you guys, the Lakers won, and I want to celebrate not tally up entries.

I hate you all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and the lakers won yet again!!!!!! now who wins the 1k here????

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

who won?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    who won?
    The Lakers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

the contest

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    the contest
    What contest?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

hahaa.

congrats on the first 1,000 members!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

COngrats! Now wheres my prize?
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why is this being dragged on for so long????? its been 2 weeks since contest closed and you guys cant coordinate to tally everything up and pull one winner???? pretty unorganized for a so called top BMW website????? if you ask me it seems almost that its being dragged on on purpose

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bimmer_745Li Click here to enlarge
    why is this being dragged on for so long????? its been 2 weeks since contest closed and you guys cant coordinate to tally everything up and pull one winner???? pretty unorganized for a so called top BMW website????? if you ask me it seems almost that its being dragged on on purpose
    Because I was on vacation and there was no set date for tallying this up?

I think you should be appreciative and take a look at the thread next week when I'm in town, the Lakers aren't playing, and it isn't fathers day.

If you ask me, you don't deserve to win.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

I think you should be appreciative and take a look at the thread next week when I'm in town, the Lakers aren't playing, and it isn't fathers day.

relax man lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Gentlemen, we were a bit backlogged with tasks for the site. The drawing will hopefully occur within this week if all goes right!

Stay tuned and we thank all that entered for participating in our contest!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I heard the drawing will be done in Bahrain! Is that true sticky? LOL Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you ask me your not doing what u said you would. A man only has his word to stand by and i am only saying what everyone is thinking anyways. all i hear in your response is excuses. the saying goes excuses are like ass holes everyone has one. You should have not volunteered to do this if you planned a vacation and all the other excuses your contributing to you not completing the task you were supposed to do. What gives you the right to state who deserves to win and who doesnt!!! Grow up man!!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

If you ask me your not doing what u said you would. A man only has his word to stand by and i am only saying what everyone is thinking anyways. all i hear in your response is excuses. the saying goes excuses are like ass holes everyone has one. You should have not volunteered to do this if you planned a vacation and all the other excuses your contributing to you not completing the task you were supposed to do. What gives you the right to state who deserves to win and who doesnt!!! Grow up man!!!!!
    I didn't ask you, as a matter of fact, no one did, so I suggest you wait patiently.

If you ask me though I'm being quite generous. What I said I would do is tally it up after 1000 was crossed. Was there a set date I was not aware of? You seem to be confused on this. No one was making excuses, you asked why the drawing was not done yet and you received an answer. If that is not good enough, tough.

I don't owe you anything. As a matter of fact, I think you should be appreciative and you don't have to be in this contest as your entry can just easily be thrown out and you can go complain on other sites about the $1000 they aren't giving away. Thanks for your opinion which comes off as entitled, but I think you need to grow up and realize this is something that many people actually will appreciate in todays economy.

What gives me the right to state who deserves to win and who doesn't? Haha, what? It's my money and I made the rules, read them so we don't have to listen to your pathetic whining any longer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can't wait for the results! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tochenzo Click here to enlarge
    Can't wait for the results! Click here to enlarge
    Thank you, and I can't wait to announce the winner and provide that user with the means to some great mods. Everyone wins Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The idea of 'beggars can't be choosers' keeps me silently checking this thread frequently. Thanks again to the BB team for the time/effort they are putting in to make BB an awesome community.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Thank you, and I can't wait to announce the winner and provide that user with the means to some great mods. Everyone wins Click here to enlarge
    Sticky Thank you for arranging all this.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Sticky Thank you for arranging all this.
    It is my pleasure. I can't keep everyone happy but I'll keep trying to do my best.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't ask you, as a matter of fact, no one did, so I suggest you wait patiently.

If you ask me though I'm being quite generous. What I said I would do is tally it up after 1000 was crossed. Was there a set date I was not aware of? You seem to be confused on this. No one was making excuses, you asked why the drawing was not done yet and you received an answer. If that is not good enough, tough.

I don't owe you anything. As a matter of fact, I think you should be appreciative and you don't have to be in this contest as your entry can just easily be thrown out and you can go complain on other sites about the $1000 they aren't giving away. Thanks for your opinion which comes off as entitled, but I think you need to grow up and realize this is something that many people actually will appreciate in todays economy.

What gives me the right to state who deserves to win and who doesn't? Haha, what? It's my money and I made the rules, read them so we don't have to listen to your pathetic whining any longer.

Go ahead and throw my entry out hahaha just by you making that statement shows ur character and what kinda board ur running. and trust me i wont talk on other boards about ur 1000 NOT give a way but rather about what kinda douche you are and threaten people about throwing their entry out based on their opinions on how unorganized this contest/website really is. 1000 bucks is great offer but if i were to win id pay a little kid from Thailand to flood the net about stickys douche bag attitude. anyways that my last word . have a nice day!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Go ahead and throw my entry out hahaha just by you making that statement shows ur character and what kinda board ur running. and trust me i wont talk on other boards about ur 1000 NOT give a way but rather about what kinda douche you are and threaten people about throwing their entry out based on their opinions on how unorganized this contest/website really is. 1000 bucks is great offer but if i were to win id pay a little kid from Thailand to flood the net about stickys douche bag attitude. anyways that my last word . have a nice day!!!
    You are quite understanding and I thank you for your post. Glad to see you are appreciative and respect people for doing things they don't have to in order to give back to the community. What odd timing that this post comes just as I was putting the entries into a word document to post and then announce the drawing.

Thanks for being a patient man and understanding! Funny how far a positive and thankful attitude like that can get you and I'm glad everyone is happy with this. Thanks for your support and in turn BB is happy to support you Click here to enlarge Members like you make this is a better place.

I hope you win, but children from Thailand are not on the sponsor list unfortunately. If you can get them to sponsor before the drawing we will honor your choice to purchase services from children in Thailand. Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are quite understanding and I thank you for your post. Glad to see you are appreciative and respect people for doing things they don't have to in order to give back to the community. What odd timing that this post comes just as I was putting the entries into a word document to post and then announce the drawing.

Thanks for being a patient man and understanding! Funny how far a positive and thankful attitude like that can get you and I'm glad everyone is happy with this. Thanks for your support and in turn BB is happy to support you Click here to enlarge Members like you make this is a better place.

I hope you win, but children from Thailand are not on the sponsor list unfortunately. If you can get them to sponsor before the drawing we will honor your choice to purchase services from children in Thailand. Thanks!

No problemo thats why im here !!!!!!! lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Sticky, ignore. I and 0-60 would like to Thank you for this draw you have done for the forum members. NO ONE bothers to do something like this so THANK YOU.

Ejaz
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, ignore. I and 0-60 would like to Thank you for this draw you have done for the forum members. NO ONE bothers to do something like this so THANK YOU.

Ejaz
    No problem at all, funny thing is I'm working on the drawing video now. If he didn't drop into the chat to argue more I would have been almost done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast