Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

New type of compressor for both M156/M159

This is being hyped around Germany today by GAD motors
    http://gad-motors.com/index.php/merc...-bi-kompressor

they claim they can raise the HP numbers to 823. They also seem to have some transmission upgrades as well. Price is around a crazy 45000 Euros

Here is a photo of the system
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what Mansory uses, with twin rotrex.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jiaim Click here to enlarge
    what Mansory uses, with twin rotrex.
    Twin rotrex, interesting.

Are these guys legit?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IDK, but rotrex are known to fail often if not perfectly maintained, this seems twin c30 chargers and won't give the kick of a massive PD blower.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    all right guys. my brother and I contacted the company about this bi-compressor. If you look at the website. you will find two stages. Stage 1 package and a stage 2 package. The stage 1 consists of the bi-compressor and exhust modification (they did not tell me what, but I assume its at least a reduction in the catalytic converters or some type of headers). It is rated @ 670HP. Weistec stage 1 rating, which is very conservative is rated @ 626. Now the stage 2 consists of everything they are offering in stage 1 and some larger downpipes, 76mm, intake camshafts, throttle bodies, mods to the transmission, upgraded fuel system with larger injectors, and upgraded intake tubing.

I have already emailed them and they will send me some dynosheets. I will post them in here as soon as I get them.

Honestly, I dont see the bicompressor outpreforming Weistec's twin screw supercharger. I would stick with Weistec and wait for thier upcoming releases.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    It is rated @ 670HP. Weistec stage 1 rating, which is very conservative is rated @ 626.
    HP ratings mean nothing. Where are their dynos and timeslips to back it up?

onestly, I dont see the bicompressor outpreforming Weistec's twin screw supercharger. I would stick with Weistec and wait for thier upcoming releases.
    Certainly would be interesting to see centrifugal versus positive displacement on this motor but those baby compressors these guys are using (for that absurd price) aren't going to do much. We would need to see a big single setup running something from Vortech or Procharger to be worthwhile.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    HP ratings mean nothing. Where are their dynos and timeslips to back it up?

Certainly would be interesting to see centrifugal versus positive displacement on this motor but those baby compressors these guys are using (for that absurd price) aren't going to do much. We would need to see a big single setup running something from Vortech or Procharger to be worthwhile.

I believe they are a bunch of BSers that charge a whole lot of money for no good reason. two days right now I have been calling them, emailing asking them for dynosheets and still nothing. who has tried this system that we know? nobody!

Weistec is a better investment!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I believe they are a bunch of BSers that charge a whole lot of money for no good reason. two days right now I have been calling them, emailing asking them for dynosheets and still nothing. who has tried this system that we know? nobody!

Weistec is a better investment!Click here to enlarge
    This is a market where companies try to take advantage of wealthy people...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is a market where companies try to take advantage of wealthy people...
    Sticky,

I just talked to them on the phone. You can speak with them yourself for a good laugh. They did not put the car on the dyno. and thier ratings are calculation and estimates from the airflow. loooool

they still have not done anything for the M159 SLS. Funy how they claim 823hp and charging 45000 Euros without puttung their CLK test car on the dyno

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Sticky,

I just talked to them on the phone. You can speak with them yourself for a good laugh. They did not put the car on the dyno. and thier ratings are calculation and estimates from the airflow. loooool

they still have not done anything for the M159 SLS. Funy how they claim 823hp and charging 45000 Euros without puttung their CLK test car on the dyno
    Well you usually write how much money you want first THEN you tune the car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Funny picture does not show any intercoolers. Would not recommend this system without intercoolers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Wow I don't think I would have been able to figure out this was a ripoff without reading this thread LOL.