Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

GLK receives facelift for 2013 - Diesel model coming, GLK 250 BlueTec - GLK350 gets direct injected M276 six cylinder

The GLK did not look like it needed a facelift but it is getting one anyway. The headlight design has changed and it is clearly inspired by the new SL. The main changes we are interested in are those under the hood and the new GLK 250 BlueTec diesel is an interesting new option. The 2.1 liter four cylinder provides 190 horses and 369 pound-feet of torque which will make for a very nice option and offer a considerable increase over the GLK350's 16/22 mileage.

The GLK350 does get upgraded as well however and now has direct injection getting the M276 3.5 liter V6 which puts out 302 horses and 273 pound-feet of torque. It also gets a start/stop cylinder deactivation system to boost mileage.

A very well done facelift from Mercedes offering new engine choices. Most of the important changes coming are under the skin and that is just how we like it.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm driving my sister's GLK350 right now...I like that WAY better...this new updated version looks bad...looks kind of like a herse or the pope-mobile
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I'm driving my sister's GLK350 right now...I like that WAY better...this new updated version looks bad...looks kind of like a herse or the pope-mobile
    They just changed the lights a bit, nothing major.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was talking mostly the interior but it looks taller too...
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge