Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I went way over budget and created a monstrosity. This project was originally for my son, he cannot drive the truck yet because he's too young but he does work on it with me.
    If you don't mind me asking, how much money do you have in your truck so far?

Basic kit + mods =....??

I was an avid RC enthusiast for many years and have been contemplating getting back into the hobby. I even tried RC airplanes a time or two...for some unknown reason those chapters in my RC life didn't end well...

Your truck is awesome BTWClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mramg1 Click here to enlarge
    Try over 50,000 now a days.

My OLD OFNA had a 8 port 3.5 that would go to 49,000 and that was almost 20 years agoClick here to enlarge
    The beauty of nitro RC....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    The beauty of nitro RC....

I hear you my firend.

Nothing smells better in the morning than NitroClick here to enlarge

Couldn't resist the cleshay

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have to give you guys one funney that happened to me a while back.

I was at Daytona beach during spring break, think 80's, sorry.

Anyway, I had my Associated RC10 GAS truck. It was MAXED out, AKA engine, ball bearings, custom sway bars, shocks, etc, etc.

Well, beleive it or not, a bunch of honeys started coming over, and one suggested I chase a seagull. Well, of course the thong ALWAYS wins, and long story short I hit the $#@!ing gull. Feathers go everywhere, pieces of the truck go everywhere.

Well the girl hugs me and says sorry, and $300 bucks later the truck was solid.Click here to enlarge

Trashed my motor, tranny, and ALOT of the suspension. F_ucking BIRDClick here to enlarge

PS: Did get laid later that night, so I really can't complainClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Anyway, I had my Associated RC10 GAS truck. It was MAXED out, AKA engine, ball bearings, custom sway bars, shocks, etc, etc.

Well, beleive it or not, a bunch of honeys started coming over, and one suggested I chase a seagull. Well, of course the thong ALWAYS wins, and long story short I hit the $#@!ing gull. Feathers go everywhere, pieces of the truck go everywhere.

Well the girl hugs me and says sorry, and $300 bucks later the truck was solid.Click here to enlarge

Trashed my motor, tranny, and ALOT of the suspension. F_ucking BIRDClick here to enlarge

PS: Did get laid later that night, so I really can't complainClick here to enlarge
    Moral of the story:

Nitro gets you laid. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Moral of the story:

Rep for that brotherClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Great story sir, wish i could tell the same to my unborn sons.

But i have not-much-related story. We and some friends decided to go to a buddy's house over the mountains in middle of nowhere, if you ask me i was in paradise. Anyways, it was supposed to be only 4 of us but we got to that house with 4 cars full of people. think about 18-19 people, and everyone knows more people = more $#@!.

there was a hot girl whom i was in love with ( she wasn't that hot now i think ) and every move from me was planed to somehow impress her. Long story short, in afternoon we went out to chill out and look at the fabulous view. There was a ranch of cows hanging around. The hot girl says "Wondering how it feels to put your hands in cow's ass", me -the impressive wannabe guy- says "I try it, must be cool". Everyone was like Oh, discussing and such but i said heesh and went for it.

So i put on a nylon glove and went near the unlucky cow. Approached to it very carefully and after two minutes or so my right hand was IN. The poor cow started to move around and i tried to stick with it and in one moment the cow jammed it's duct with my hand stucked in. The pain was unbelievable, and i couldn't feel my wrist -later we found out it was broken. What was even worse that the cow wasn't stable and always tried to kick me.

So someone jumps in a car and goes to the nearest village but luckily just a few meters from the house there was a old man from the nearest village. So my friend brought the old man to relax the cow. IDK what he fed the cow with, but after a few minutes i was able to pull my hand.

After all i got was a broken wrist, a killer eye contact from the villager -he thought i was a evil or something- and some friends telling me how stupid i am. Did i get laid? Cuz i was the impressive guy and did what the hot girl said, right? Well, she told me i was pathetic to do such utterly idiotic thing!

The moral of story:

Hell sometimes has the look of paradise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Moral of the story:

Hahahah!

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Great story sir, wish i could tell the same to my unborn sons.

But i have not-much-related story. We and some friends decided to go to a buddy's house over the mountains in middle of nowhere, if you ask me i was in paradise. Anyways, it was supposed to be only 4 of us but we got to that house with 4 cars full of people. think about 18-19 people, and everyone knows more people = more $#@!.

there was a hot girl whom i was in love with ( she wasn't that hot now i think ) and every move from me was planed to somehow impress her. Long story short, in afternoon we went out to chill out and look at the fabulous view. There was a ranch of cows hanging around. The hot girl says "Wondering how it feels to put your hands in cow's ass", me -the impressive wannabe guy- says "I try it, must be cool". Everyone was like Oh, discussing and such but i said heesh and went for it.

So i put on a nylon glove and went near the unlucky cow. Approached to it very carefully and after two minutes or so my right hand was IN. The poor cow started to move around and i tried to stick with it and in one moment the cow jammed it's duct with my hand stucked in. The pain was unbelievable, and i couldn't feel my wrist -later we found out it was broken. What was even worse that the cow wasn't stable and always tried to kick me.

So someone jumps in a car and goes to the nearest village but luckily just a few meters from the house there was a old man from the nearest village. So my friend brought the old man to relax the cow. IDK what he fed the cow with, but after a few minutes i was able to pull my hand.

After all i got was a broken wrist, a killer eye contact from the villager -he thought i was a evil or something- and some friends telling me how stupid i am. Did i get laid? Cuz i was the impressive guy and did what the hot girl said, right? Well, she told me i was pathetic to do such utterly idiotic thing!

The moral of story:

Hell sometimes has the look of paradise.
    I just dont see how RC trucks and getting your hand stuck in a cows ass have anything in common.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    If you don't mind me asking, how much money do you have in your truck so far?

Basic kit + mods =....??

I was an avid RC enthusiast for many years and have been contemplating getting back into the hobby. I even tried RC airplanes a time or two...for some unknown reason those chapters in my RC life didn't end well...

Your truck is awesome BTWClick here to enlarge
    I would say about 600 in it.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just dont see how RC trucks and getting your hand stuck in a cows ass have anything in common.
    LOL

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know, maybe some hash makes them related?Click here to enlarge

God i need to quit these stuff, it's embarrassing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12