Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Is Ron Paul pretty much done? Santorum-Romney race now?

I mean, I thought he had a decent shot as I thought the population was waking up a bit. Guess I was mistaken as the mainstream media isn't even referring to him as a contender any longer. It's like he doesn't exist.

People as talking about Newt dropping out and that it is between Santorum and Romney. What I don't understand is, why the hell is it between Santorum and Romney? WTF? Why?

I just don't understand it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

cause most of ron paul's ideas are crazy at best. Taking apart the government like that will have terrible consequences.

This GOP race is a joke. I rather have obama than these clowns.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Taking apart the government? More like putting it back together.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The problem with Dr. Paul (RP) besides the fact that the media does a near black out on anything related to him (except for the few that actually talk to him) is that the media keeps changing the rules when it comes to RP. Look at all the Caucus that have happen, they have all stated, that winning the popular vote means your doing well... Well when he won the popular vote in the Virgin Islands, they changed the rules and stated that the popular vote means nothing and getting all the delegates means everything... SO which is it, the popular vote or the delegates...

I think Newt needs to drop out, that's a definite, but I think if RP sticks to it, he may get more delegates out of it... Remember just because Mitt or Santorum won the popular vote in most of these states, doesn't mean they are Guaranteed to get all the delegates, unless it was an all or nothing state, those non-commital delegates in majority of the other states will determine who gets the majority... BUt then you have crap like what happened in maine with whole counties that voted for RP that never got counted, or had their counts changed to support Mitt... Some crazy voter fraud going on in these states... But no ones doing anything about it... Obama is going to get another 4 years, cause no one in their right mind is going to elect a religious nutcase or mittens...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Ahmadinejad 2012

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    The problem with Dr. Paul (RP) besides the fact that the media does a near black out on anything related to him (except for the few that actually talk to him) is that the media keeps changing the rules when it comes to RP. Look at all the Caucus that have happen, they have all stated, that winning the popular vote means your doing well... Well when he won the popular vote in the Virgin Islands, they changed the rules and stated that the popular vote means nothing and getting all the delegates means everything... SO which is it, the popular vote or the delegates...

I think Newt needs to drop out, that's a definite, but I think if RP sticks to it, he may get more delegates out of it... Remember just because Mitt or Santorum won the popular vote in most of these states, doesn't mean they are Guaranteed to get all the delegates, unless it was an all or nothing state, those non-commital delegates in majority of the other states will determine who gets the majority... BUt then you have crap like what happened in maine with whole counties that voted for RP that never got counted, or had their counts changed to support Mitt... Some crazy voter fraud going on in these states... But no ones doing anything about it... Obama is going to get another 4 years, cause no one in their right mind is going to elect a religious nutcase or mittens...
    This.. saved me some typing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Only reason I would vote for RP is because santorum is so $#@!ing weird.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Only reason I would vote for RP is because santorum is so $#@!ing weird.
    Weird... No he's a nutcase, their is nothing weird about him... Anybody who states that JFK's speech made him want to throw up, is Un-American, and the furtherest thing from a true Son of Liberty or Patriot... Of ALL the GOP candidates he is the worse kind and would be the worst contender against Obama... Can't stand Newt because he wants to point fingers and call Clinton a liar because he concealed his affair... (If I was clinton I would want to conceal ms. lewinski as well, because I knew I could have done better), all the while he is pointing his fingers, he's having affairs himself... What a $#@!ing Hypocrite. Romney, well he does have the "Presidential Look" and he's got the support of those making 100K or more, but that's it, he's so out of touch with mainstream america and just like Santorum, isn't a true Son of Libery or Patriot..

I think anyone running for any office in Government should be required to serve a MINIMUM of 4 years in the military (and NO I am not talking about National Guard Service), full time Active Component Service in the Marines or Army (Navy and AF don't count but i'll accept them as well), Infantry preferable or any job that takes them on the front line (I know LM is gonna hate the mention of MPs, Signal Corp, Medics, SFG)... If they can survive that, then they can run for office. Then they will know what it's like to be one of the boys, a member of a team, understand what the $#@! they are doing to the troops and the citizens back home.
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

eh, ill allow POGs, because they still get to see how $#@!ed up total government control really is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Ahmadinejad 2012
    word

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Ron Paul was never going to win because he does not stand for what the corrupt America stands for.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It's a $#@!ing play is what it is. A cruel joke of letting the average sheep think they still have a say or are an important piece of this nation.

But changes can happen when masses work together.... I think the control and mind games are too well developed already though....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If you think the media has done a job on Ron Paul, think about Buddy Roemer. He has been totally ex-communicated from mainstream media and only appears on talk shows here and there. His message that big money owns the government has been quashed by... well...big money.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It's really too bad. He is really the only guy I would vote for. I will still vote for him. I refuse to vote for either of the other 3 TURDS that are potentially the next President.

Neither the worn out catchers Mitt Romney nor Rick Mr. Crazy Santorum could beat Obama. Obama will be re elected in 2012 and will push the country further down the spiral, triggering (HOPEFULLY) a Ron Paul - like candidate to finally rise to the presidency and win in 2016. By then, it could be too late.

If only 20% of America votes in elections, it speaks volumes about what we think of our political "leaders". The system is broken without real hope for repair.

If Obama is re-elected. I will spend my days wondering just how bad it will have to get before the people don't take big money running the politicians who run the country and our current political environment and get off their ass and show the government what "by the people, for the people" really means. After all the same Goldman Sachs that gave Romney $500k did the same for Obama...

If the governemnt says next year 'sorry, but you aren't getting a tax refund, we can't afford to give it,' will it be enough for the average dumb f American to get off their ass and force a REAL change (not a "Yes We Can Hope and Change")? I don't think so. If the TV stops coming on, will that be enough? Maybe.

Seeing how blatantly such a popular, right-thinking American like RP has been cast out as a crazy person by the MSM and his own party has pretty much left me disenfranchised with the entire political process.

And the saddest part is this: the Tea Party and the 99%ers want exactly the same thing, but the MSM and powers that be have them so convinced that they are mortal enemies, they have little hope of mobilizing...

Ugh, I hate to think about it...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

^^^ pretty much!

That's a good way to put it. I like Ron Paul a lot but I know he has little chance of getting elected. Romney is bought by banks and in no way represents America, Santorum is straight insane and Gingrich is just out of touch with reality. Obama will essentially get re elected and spiral this country further down the hole until maybe in 4 years people will wake up to some legitimate candidates.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

It's funny, my father, whom i dislike with a passion, has told me for years... "invest in gold, invest in silver, invest in metal, don't save your money" And I didn't really pay much mind to him, but now I understand why he said it... Our Money is worthless, and with the current economic and political climate it still is worth nothing... If this country collapses, because of the inability for our leaders to truely lead, all the millions people have in the bank will be worthless, and those of us who were smart enough to keep the pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, silver dollars and gold bullion will be the millionaires.. (I know this is just a theory).

IF RP isn't elected that's where we are headed... SO take a lesson from my old man... And Take a lesson from Lost Marine, get your guns, get your ammo, cause your gonna have to defend that hard currency and liberty, otherwise... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

It's funny, my father, whom i dislike with a passion, has told me for years... "invest in gold, invest in silver, invest in metal, don't save your money" And I didn't really pay much mind to him, but now I understand why he said it... Our Money is worthless, and with the current economic and political climate it still is worth nothing... If this country collapses, because of the inability for our leaders to truely lead, all the millions people have in the bank will be worthless, and those of us who were smart enough to keep the pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, silver dollars and gold bullion will be the millionaires.. (I know this is just a theory).

IF RP isn't elected that's where we are headed... SO take a lesson from my old man... And Take a lesson from Lost Marine, get your guns, get your ammo, cause your gonna have to defend that hard currency and liberty, otherwise... Click here to enlarge
    Gold, silver and every other precious metal as having worth is no more than a theory as you said. Precious metals such as those have next to zero value outside of using them to make jewelry or looking at them. When $#@! hits the fan, no one will want your metals but the economy will instead transform into a system of bartering where people will exchange items of actual use such as food, weapons, oil and whatever else that may be needed to survive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

With out precious metals we would not have cell phones, TVs, computers. Etc

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Revolution is not possible in this country unless the military joins the revolution. USA has already deployed drones in major cities for public controll.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Revolution is not possible in this country unless the military joins the revolution. USA has already deployed drones in major cities for public controll.
    it would be a fight no doubt. but miliary are americans first.. "all enemies, foreign and domestic" problem is that a lot of vaginas wouldnt stand up for what they are actually fighting for and just listen to their orders.. but even then the highers can see the difference..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    it would be a fight no doubt. but miliary are americans first.. "all enemies, foreign and domestic" problem is that a lot of vaginas wouldnt stand up for what they are actually fighting for and just listen to their orders.. but even then the highers can see the difference..
    all you need is a few with new generation weapons to wipe out the rest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    all you need is a few with new generation weapons to wipe out the rest.
    doesnt work like that. the only issue is people realizing THIS IS THE FIGHT that they need to decide on. the consequences are too great if its not the game changer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Weird... No he's a nutcase, their is nothing weird about him... Anybody who states that JFK's speech made him want to throw up, is Un-American, and the furtherest thing from a true Son of Liberty or Patriot... Of ALL the GOP candidates he is the worse kind and would be the worst contender against Obama... Can't stand Newt because he wants to point fingers and call Clinton a liar because he concealed his affair... (If I was clinton I would want to conceal ms. lewinski as well, because I knew I could have done better), all the while he is pointing his fingers, he's having affairs himself... What a $#@!ing Hypocrite. Romney, well he does have the "Presidential Look" and he's got the support of those making 100K or more, but that's it, he's so out of touch with mainstream america and just like Santorum, isn't a true Son of Libery or Patriot..

I think anyone running for any office in Government should be required to serve a MINIMUM of 4 years in the military (and NO I am not talking about National Guard Service), full time Active Component Service in the Marines or Army (Navy and AF don't count but i'll accept them as well), Infantry preferable or any job that takes them on the front line (I know LM is gonna hate the mention of MPs, Signal Corp, Medics, SFG)... If they can survive that, then they can run for office. Then they will know what it's like to be one of the boys, a member of a team, understand what the $#@! they are doing to the troops and the citizens back home.
    Newt's wife is holding up quite nicely.