Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Evotech M157 S63 AMG tune dyno on 91 octane

542.6 on this dyno dynamics but nothing else posted, the correction, or anything. It is claimed to be on 91 octane. Versus the baseline, the gains are substantial.

Safe to say everyone is going to be getting similar gains on these motors at these base levels.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats a good number on this type of dyno.

on the same dyno from DynoComp. A supercharged M156 CLS63 runin with MBH headers made 600RWHP runing @ worse conditions.Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats actually a bad number. Look at the base line, it was at 490 and after the tune it became 542. Now thats a 52hp gain only. This engine is known to make between 80-100 RWHP with a tune.

Oh and Joseph dont start off by saying its a diffrent reading dyno and BS like that (I know you will). The 80-100hp gain has been read and achieved by many dyno, and this is not diffrent.

On a C63 Dynocomp showed gains on the same dyno of 110rwhp.

The torque gain however is excellent. 115 ft\lbs which is on par with the other tuners.

Try harder Oliver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    Oh and Joseph dont start off by saying its a diffrent reading dyno and BS like that (I know you will). The 80-100hp gain has been read and achieved by many dyno, and this is not diffrent.
    I didn't really say anything except for post the graph and the octane. You guys come to whatever conclusions you want to.