Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It would seem V-Tech is actually based out of Poland.

I'll give these guys a call. Heh, I can put my Polish to some good use with tuning finally.
    Razoum Popolska?

Chez

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    He just said road race man...
    Edit-*Any road course. I'll be more than happy and willing to waste that motherfuker. Let's see if he's man enough to send me his phone number and meet me face to face.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    When you tell LZH the same thing, I'll stop my insults towards him. No road course. I'll take that douchebag for an old school street race.
    Edit-*Any road course. I'll be more than happy and willing to waste that motherfuker. Let's see if he's man enough to send me his phone number and meet me face to face.
    So you are, or are not open to running on a road course ? I've already proposed an acceptable location that is pretty much in between both of us - why do you keep ignoring this ? If your SLS is not available then why don't we both run the same car and see who is the better driver ? Miller Motorsports has FR500S Mustang race rentals. So what do you say ?
    And I'm not sending you my phone number until you agree to the above. There's no reason why you need to call me nor do I have any interest in talking to you on the phone until you agree here in public to meet.
    Last edited by LZH; 04-05-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So you are, or are not open to running on a road course ? I've already proposed an acceptable location that is pretty much in between both of us - why do you keep ignoring this ? If your SLS is not available then why don't we both run the same car car and see who is the better driver ? Miller Motorsports has FR500S Mustangs race rentals. So what do you say ?

I don't mind. I will race you with a Completely stock c63 :-). I'm still waiting for your phone number douchebag.

Joseph, make sure you start a new article when I kick this loser's ass. Ill provide all the videos

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't mind. I will race you with a Completely stock c63 :-). I'm still waiting for your phone number douchebag.

Joseph, make sure you start a new article when I kick this loser's ass. Ill provide all the videos
    OK so you are willing to meet and run at Miller Motorsports Park in May but you want to run me in a C63 ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OK so you are willing to meet and run at Miller Motorsports Park in May but you want to run me in a C63 ?
    Yes. Didn't you say you want to race in the same car?. Isn't that what you have ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes. Didn't you say you want to race in the same car?. Isn't that what you have ?
    LOL - you don't even know what kind of car I have ? No, I have a CLK Black Series. If you want to run my Black Series you can come here to CA and we can run at Willow Springs - I'll even pay for your flight.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL - you don't even know what kind of car I have ? No, I have a CLK Black Series. If you want to run my Black Series you can come here to CA and we can run at Willow Springs - I'll even pay for your flight.
    Ok ill run your BS.

EXCUSE ME? We said Denver and now your backing out?

BE A MAN and stick to your word and come race me in Denver and bring your pinkslip!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok ill run your BS.

EXCUSE ME? We said Denver and now your backing out?

BE A MAN and stick to your word and come race me in Denver and bring your pinkslip!
    I'm not backing out of anything, but you seem to be. You just agreed to a road course, now you want me to come to Denver for a street race ? No thanks.
    Here are the choices:

1. Miller Motorsports Park in equally prepped cars
    2. I fly you to LA and we run at Willow springs. They also have race rentals.

Take your pick tuffguy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not backing out of anything, but you seem to be. You just agreed to a road course, now you want me to come to Denver for a street race ? No thanks.
    Here are the choices:

1. Miller Motorsports Park in equally prepped cars
    2. I fly you to LA and we run at Willow springs. They also have race rentals.

Take your pick tuffguy.
    He Pussy,

isnt this what you said at the begining?:
    Just name the time and place and I'll be there. Ball is in your court.
    and now your wanting me to travel for your pussy ass?

No, I chose Colorado and I chose this road course: Pikes Peak International Raceway.

Now be a man and stick to your word and Come May 12th tand race me in this road course . Otherwise shut the $#@! up and remain a pussy like I know you of

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL - now you want to run pikes peak - classic. And which cars do you suggest we run? You seem to be throwing out all kinds of crap now to make this difficult...not surprising. You really are a waste of time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LOL - now you want to run pikes peak - classic. And which cars do you suggest we run? You seem to be throwing out all kinds of crap now to make this difficult...not surprising. You really are a waste of time.
    WHAT A PUSSY ASS MOTHERFUKCER. CHOOSE ANY ROAD COURSE IN COLORADO. SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT.

Pikes pear raceway
    Denver grand Prix
    Pueblo Motorsport Park
    Bandimere speedway.
    .....whatever you want from those.

you dont seem to mind flying. I have to remain in Colorado. Now come on, have some balls for once in your life and stop being a $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WHAT A PUSSY ASS MOTHERFUKCER. CHOOSE ANY ROAD COURSE IN COLORADO. SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT.

Pikes pear raceway
    Denver grand Prix
    Pueblo Motorsport Park
    Bandimere speedway.
    .....whatever you want from those.

you dont seem to mind flying. I have to remain in Colorado. Now come on, have some balls for once in your life and stop being a $#@!.
    The Denver Grand Prix ?? Really ? Are you retarded or something ? Do you plan on having the city shut down for this, closing off the streets and building a street circuit ? LOL!!!!!

You never answered my question...what cars do you propose we both drive ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

The Denver Grand Prix ?? Really ? Are you retarded or something ? Do you plan on having the city shut down for this, closing off the streets and building a street circuit ? LOL!!!!!

You never answered my question...what cars do you propose we both drive ?
    I Already told yoy $#@!. C63. The Grand Prix can be rented.

Obviously your too much of a chicken to speak wit me on the phone and racing against me. Go hide behind your desk, you pussy

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Clearly all you are interested in is making this as complicated as possible and hurling insults. I proposed Miller Motorsports as it's easy for both of us. But you want to run C63's...where are you going to get 2 identical C63's ? I'm not sure which Denver Grand Prix you're referring to but the only one I know of is a temporary street circuit which was used once a year by Champ Car and the last race there was in 2006. So enlighten me genius, which Denver Grand Prix can be rented lol ??

Once again, I have no problem speaking with you on the phone if you can agree to something here but it's pretty obvious that you just want to use a bunch a diversionary tactics and insults. I don't have the time to play games with you so either get real and commit to something and stop throwing out alternatives that cannot be achieved.
    And I'd suggest doing it sooner rather than later since your rep count is dwindling and soon you won't be able to post at all Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I am in denver i'll loan lzh my K2 C63 to race 63master !!!
    I can even take it back to stock if thats what would take for u guys to stop this !!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mramg1 Click here to enlarge
    Razoum Popolska?

Chez
    Czesc, rozumiem po Polsku Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I doubt this will ever happen but just quit throwing insults out all the time, what's the point?

If you want to race, just race, and let the results do the talking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Clearly all you are interested in is making this as complicated as possible and hurling insults. I proposed Miller Motorsports as it's easy for both of us. But you want to run C63's...where are you going to get 2 identical C63's ? I'm not sure which Denver Grand Prix you're referring to but the only one I know of is a temporary street circuit which was used once a year by Champ Car and the last race there was in 2006. So enlighten me genius, which Denver Grand Prix can be rented lol ??

Once again, I have no problem speaking with you on the phone if you can agree to something here but it's pretty obvious that you just want to use a bunch a diversionary tactics and insults. I don't have the time to play games with you so either get real and commit to something and stop throwing out alternatives that cannot be achieved.
    And I'd suggest doing it sooner rather than later since your rep count is dwindling and soon you won't be able to post at all Click here to enlarge
    Go scratch your clit, you pussyClick here to enlarge

Ad445 doesnt mind lending you his car. Bro you dont need to reflash it back to stock, I can still whip his pussy ass. The problem with him is showing up. Hes not man enough to do so. Just another muscle nehind a laptop. What a loser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ad445 Click here to enlarge
    I am in denver i'll loan lzh my K2 C63 to race 63master !!!
    I can even take it back to stock if thats what would take for u guys to stop this !!!!
    Heh, well, thanks for stepping up so to speak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I doubt this will ever happen but just quit throwing insults out all the time, what's the point?

If you want to race, just race, and let the results do the talking.

How about you tell your $#@! the same thing?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Ad455. Ya Rajl kiss omhum NA 3laik. Walls mist3ad aneeka

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Czesc, rozumiem po Polsku Click here to enlarge
    Sorry, need my wife to spell, but:

Czesc Jozef,
    przykro mi, ze moj maz nie zna polskiego. Kaze mi pisac ze to wspaniale, ze ludzie w USA mowia po polsku. Byloby bardzo milo spotkac sie kiedys na kolacji ;-)))
    pozdrawiam,
    Marty

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for proving my point over and over

Clearly all you are interested in is making this as complicated as possible and hurling insults.
    Go scratch your clit, you pussyClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

So you want me to come drive someone else's car that I have never driven and know nothing about ?? Dude, if you don't want to do this just say so because all you are doing is making excuses, suggesting venues that don't exist and basically just making yourself look a complete tool. I've proposed a mutually agreeable location in identically prepped cars that you previously agreed to. So for the record, YOU are the one backing out and trying to cover your tracks.

So quit acting like a child whose only defense is to hurl insults. It's not making you look very good and the other members (as well as the site owner) here obviously agree based on your rep. You were at 16 or so yesterday, now:

0 out of 3 members liked this post
    So I guess this the last we will be hearing from you LOL. You and your buddy Portman will have lots to chat about

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Thanks for proving my point over and over

Click here to enlarge

So you want me to come drive someone else's car that I have never driven and know nothing about ?? Dude, if you don't want to do this just say so because all you are doing is making excuses, suggesting venues that don't exist and basically just making yourself look a complete tool. I've proposed a mutually agreeable location in identically prepped cars that you previously agreed to. So for the record, YOU are the one backing out and trying to cover your tracks.

So quit acting like a child whose only defense is to hurl insults. It's not making you look very good and the other members (as well as the site owner) here obviously agree based on your rep. You were at 16 or so yesterday, now:

So I guess this the last we will be hearing from you LOL. You and your buddy Portman will have lots to chat about

I just proved that you are not man enough to stick to your fuken words. If you can't put it then shut the fuk up. You racist coksucker.

Fuk this thread. I'm banned. See you all later. And luke see a doctor، you have manhood issues. Oh and Joseph, your very fair and professional :-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast