Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    I do not care about all your numbers and timeslips that you keeP talking about.
    Hahahah quote of the $#@!ing year.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Loooool.

Not as much BS as Renntech numbers are

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Loooool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Loooool.

Renntech is putting out at the wheels close to what the UAE tuner you were spouting off about is putting out at the crank: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...040#post263040

I'm sure you won't understand what that even means.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

what you dont seem to understand is that diffrent dynos read diffrent number and they are all directly proportianl to humditiy and temperature and other factors. That white CLS63 that you are trying to put down would win a race against your buddies Renntech tuned CLS. Like I said, enough with the numbers and get a race going. Your a forum Admin, lets see if you are confident enough and have the balls to set up a race for us. I'm pretty sure Vtech dont mind at all. :-)

have a nice day. I hope Renntech are paying you good enough
    Last edited by Portman; 03-13-2012 at 08:50 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

what you dont seem to understand is that diffrent dynos read diffrent number and they are all directly proportianl to humditiy and temperature and other factors.
    I don't understand this? Really?

Additionally, this has what to do with you thinking crank figures and wheel figures are the same thing?

That white CLS63 that you are trying to put down would win a race against your buddies Renntech tuned CLS.
    Based on what? Less rwhp and running on street tires? Are you high?

Like I said, enough with the numbers and get a race going. Your a forum Admin, lets see if you are confident enough and have the balls to set up a race for us. I'm pretty sure Vtech dont mind at all. :-)
    First of all, I am not God of all that happens with tuning German cars. I'm flattered, but I can't just demand some race to appease you. A canned tune without supporting mods is not even going to be in the same league as a car with a custom tune and bolt on mods.

V-Tech is likely working with files Renntech cracked anyway which is why they and everyone else are lagging behind Renntech's developments. Everyone is popping up with canned M157 tunes now. Renntech is the only one who seems to be tuning in house and continuously pushing it. All V-Tech is doing is undercutting Renntech, they aren't besting them at any sort of development.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

I personally saw the file on my ECU and it was unlocked by another tuner.
    so you aided V-tech in stealing renntechs tune?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

And if you think that their tuning is done in-house. You really don't know what you are talking about. I personally saw the file on my ECU and it was unlocked by another tuner. The file is not of their development :-)
    Which car was this? And, who's CLS63 biturbo would be really interesting such claim =)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so you aided V-tech in stealing renntechs tune?
    I'm curious about this. I wonder whose tune who is running and what "tuner" unlocked it.

Although this guy really doesn't seem to know what he is talking about. He doesn't even know Renntech is doing their M157 tuning in house. It isn't canned junk purchased from someone else and then resold.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm a racer. I don't care about numbers.
    You are in no way shape or form a "racer". You are a spoiled little punk kid. Anyone who knows the first thing about racing knows that numbers, times, data and the acquisition of those things are paramount in learning and going faster. The fact that you make such an ignorant statement only proves what we already know about you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    btw right here Renntech posted they ran 11.3 on street tires with their first attempt at tuning the CLS63
    http://news.renntechmercedes.com/201...iturbo-tuning/

so i don't want to hear about how someone else's 11.3 is better because it's not on drag radials. what it is, is a few months late.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ls1carguy Click here to enlarge
    btw right here Renntech posted they ran 11.3 on street tires with their first attempt at tuning the CLS63
    http://news.renntechmercedes.com/201...iturbo-tuning/

so i don't want to hear about how someone else's 11.3 is better because it's not on drag radials. what it is, is a few months late.
    Thank you, not that hard is it? Also, they just hit 131...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    You are in no way shape or form a "racer". You are a spoiled little punk kid. Anyone who knows the first thing about racing knows that numbers, times, data and the acquisition of those things are paramount in learning and going faster. The fact that you make such an ignorant statement only proves what we already know about you.
    We disagree often, but gotta say, you nailed it with this - bravo. Rep for you. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hahahaha. What a douchebag. I know portman personally, and you should have seen him yesterday killing a Ferrari 458. Why do you keep doubting people? Don't you remember what I did to you last time? Portman is a pure racing addict, he just received a custom tune for his C63 with PP-Performance. The man would run circles with a pussy moron like you. Get a life you $#@! loooool

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    Hahahaha. What a douchebag. I know portman personally, and you should have seen him yesterday killing a Ferrari 458. Why do you keep doubting people? Don't you remember what I did to you last time? Portman is a pure racing addict, he just received a custom tune for his C63 with PP-Performance. The man would run circles with a pussy moron like you. Get a life you $#@! loooool
    If Portman is a racing addict why does he seem to know nothing about cars and make absurd statements?

Tone down the insults, please.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I never doubted anything. I was stating FACTS, confirmed by his numerous idiotic posts in regards to "racing"....and I don't mean "street racing" which apparently both of you seem to think is some noble achievement lol Click here to enlarge. Which doesn't surprise me as you both seem to have been cut from the same soiled cloth.
    And as far as running circles around me - well, I man enough to back that up....are you ? I'd run both of you little loud mouth $#@!s on any road course of your choice ANYDAY for pink slips. Just name the time and place and I'll be there. Ball is in your court.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Funny how you are offering a pink slip race when you know that we can't meet up. Loool. Surly if that happens you have no chance against my SLS. In fact, you have no chance against portman's C63. We would brutally rape you on the streets. Hahahahahah. Keep dreaming you pussy

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

You benz guys take the cake

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

And as far as running circles around me - well, I man enough to back that up....are you ? I'd run both of you little loud mouth $#@!s on any road course of your choice ANYDAY for pink slips. Just name the time and place and I'll be there. Ball is in your court.
    Oh one more thing, since you mentioned the "ball was in my court". I will be attending the Yas drag strip on April 15th in Abu-Dhabi. Let's see how much of a "man" you really are in showing up and racing me. I'll be sure to have portman attend as well. Make sure to hand your pink slip if you don't show up. Looool

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Oh one more thing, since you mentioned the "ball was in my court". I will be attending the Yas drag strip on April 15th in Abu-Dhabi. Let's see how much of a "man" you really are in showing up and racing me. I'll be sure to have portman attend as well. Make sure to hand your pink slip if you don't show up. Looool
    Yeah, I'm gonna fly to Abu-Dhabi lol. And I said ROAD COURSE you moron, not a drag strip or street race. You Middle Eastern e thugs truly take the cake for being the biggest clowns on the net. Your constantly decreasing rep only proves this LOL.
    Since you are in Denver, I'd be happy to meet you half way at Miller Motorsports Park and whoop your ass. What do you say ? I've proposed an acceptable location for both of us - now man up or STFU you troll.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yeah, I'm gonna fly to Abu-Dhabi lol. And I said ROAD COURSE you moron, not a drag strip or street race. You Middle Eastern e thugs truly take the cake for being the biggest clowns on the net. Your constantly decreasing rep only proves this LOL.
    Since you are in Denver, I'd be happy to meet you half way at Miller Motorsports Park and whoop your ass. What do you say ? I've proposed an acceptable location for both of us - now man up or STFU you troll.
    Loool. What an idiot. I just got back from denver last week. My SLS is in the Middl-East. If you are serious, I will be in Denver next month. Send me your phone number, I can get you a C63 and race you. I will video tape the race. Would love to humiliate you again and show what a laughable clown you are like I have done in the past. You are obviously uneducated and seem to have never passed 5th grade. You seriously have issues and need help. Anyway, let's get together in Denver and I will smoke the 5hit out of you
    Last edited by 63Master; 04-05-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Loool. What an idiot. I just got back from denver last week. My SLS is in the Middl-East. If you are serious, I will be in Denver next month. Send me your phone number, I can get you a C63 and race you. I will video tape the race. Would love to humiliate you again and show what a laughable clown you are like I have done in the past. You are obviously uneducated and seem to have never passed 5th grade. You seriously have issues and need help. Anyway, let's get together in Denver and I will smoke the 5hit out of you
    Ok let's keep the insults down but if you wish to race in the USA on a roadcourse I'm sure we would all like to see it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok let's keep the insults down but if you wish to race in the USA on a roadcourse I'm sure we would all like to see it.
    When you tell LZH the same thing, I'll stop my insults towards him. No road course. I'll take that douchebag for an old school street race.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

When you tell LZH the same thing, I'll stop my insults towards him. No road course. I'll take that douchebag for an old school street race.
    He just said road race man...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I wamt to see this

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast