Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Did you even visit the link I posted above? How about this one:

http://kboltonphotography.com/?page_id=9

You're claiming that Andy's comment "thanks to Kevin Bolton Photography" on the C63 video compilation description from the MHP website, is his way of "secretly" telling everyone who the tuner is, while all along he and his clients have kept that info close to the vest intentionally. Do you realize how dumb that is?

And while that alone is crazy, let's assume for a second that you're right. That would mean that also, Andy (with Kevin Bolton, presumably), as some elaborate hoax/joke, created this "kboltonphotography.com" domain name and photography website for someone who actually is an elite ECU tuner and not a photographer? Seriously... that's what you think is happening? Wow.

Here's what I think: Kevin Bolton is a photographer in Florida, who took pictures (see Kevin's "portfolio" link) and compiled a video of Keith's car. Andy used the video on his website, so he gave credit where it was due.

You guys have a way with misinformation and conspiracy theories... it's a shame, because it ultimately winds up hurting Germanboost's credibility as an automotive website.
    +1
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    Looool. It the same person my dear Watson. Andy is listing him as a photographer when he is really the tuner. That douchebag doesn't have employees. Since when did he thank any photographers?
    You very mistaken. Its Michael Bolton that does the tunes for them. Version five is gonna be called the "i said I loved you but I lied' tune.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did you even visit the link I posted above? How about this one:

http://kboltonphotography.com/?page_id=9

You're claiming that Andy's comment "thanks to Kevin Bolton Photography" on the C63 video compilation description from the MHP website, is his way of "secretly" telling everyone who the tuner is, while all along he and his clients have kept that info close to the vest intentionally. Do you realize how dumb that is?

And while that alone is crazy, let's assume for a second that you're right. That would mean that also, Andy (with Kevin Bolton, presumably), as some elaborate hoax/joke, created this "kboltonphotography.com" domain name and photography website for someone who actually is an elite ECU tuner and not a photographer? Seriously... that's what you think is happening? Wow.

Here's what I think: Kevin Bolton is a photographer in Florida, who took pictures (see Kevin's "portfolio" link) and compiled a video of Keith's car. Andy used the video on his website, so he gave credit where it was due.

You guys have a way with misinformation and conspiracy theories... it's a shame, because it ultimately winds up hurting Germanboost's credibility as an automotive website.
    First time for everything I guess Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Whoa there, why are you blaming an entire site for a single post of a person not affiliated with it in any administrative capacity?

At the same time, he posts something and you post something to refute it how exactly is the credibility hurt when both sides get their say?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Whoa there, why are you blaming an entire site for a single post of a person not affiliated with it in any administrative capacity?

At the same time, he posts something and you post something to refute it how exactly is the credibility hurt when both sides get their say?
    I wasn't blaming the entire site, just posters like Portman and his ilk that post make-believe as reality.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wonder if these will be any different (better or worse) than than the SLS cams that come with the P31 package?
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    am i the only one who thought portman was being sarcastic? although it's hard to tell sometimes by just reading unless you see a smiley with a tongue sticking out at the end...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bluejae Click here to enlarge
    am i the only one who thought portman was being sarcastic? although it's hard to tell sometimes by just reading unless you see a smiley with a tongue sticking out at the end...
    Based on his post history I would have to say no.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wasn't blaming the entire site, just posters like Portman and his ilk that post make-believe as reality.
    Well people like that are a problem anywhere. The issue isn't the place it is if the issue is not corrected where it originated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    oh... well then... carry on... =)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I wonder if these will be any different (better or worse) than than the SLS cams that come with the P31 package?
    AFAIK, the P31 has the SLS pistons and con-rods (crank too?), but doesn't have the SLS cams or intake manifold.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well people like that are a problem anywhere. The issue isn't the place it is if the issue is not corrected where it originated.
    Fair enough; good point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    AFAIK, the P31 has the SLS pistons and con-rods (crank too?), but doesn't have the SLS cams or intake manifold.
    I think you're right...my fault
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I think you're right...my fault
    No worries. Post pics of that beast when you pick it up in a month! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Looool. It the same person my dear Watson. Andy is listing him as a photographer when he is really the tuner. That douchebag doesn't have employees. Since when did he thank any photographers?
    I happen to have talked to that specific photographer (regarding a few automotive-unrelated topics) and I can assure you he is NOT Andy's tuner.

+1

Some stuff is thrown around with such authority as if it was fact, but it is not.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I actually was thanked by Andy for doing a little video at MIR
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    You very mistaken. Its Michael Bolton that does the tunes for them. Version five is gonna be called the "i said I loved you but I lied' tune.Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Kevin Bolton is a college friend of my sons that came to the track that day specifically to take some videos. Ya'll are amazing at what can be thought up.
    Current:
    2011 R8 V10 NA - PRS/APR tune and many weight saving mods. Click here to enlarge
    1/4 mile: 10.945 @ 131.77mph on a 1.77 60' - Bradenton Motorsports 1/18/2014.

GONE:
    2009 C63 - Complete MHP Package and a few other mods.
    N/A: 1/4 mile - 10.80@ 129.06mph (OSW 3/5/2012)
    Nitrous 200 shot 1/4 mile - 10.133 @ 139.77mph (Bradenton - 3/22/2012)
    N/A: One Mile TopGunRun in Miami March 14th 2010 - 180.73mph (V-Box verified)
    Nitrous 200 shot: 60-130mph - 5.98 (V-Box verified)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dads C63 Click here to enlarge
    Kevin Bolton is a college friend of my sons that came to the track that day specifically to take some videos. Ya'll are amazing at what can be thought up.
    It's just one guy who has no idea what he is talking about.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's just one guy who has no idea what he is talking about.
    But there isn't a single post from him that doesn't at least carry some entertainment value...so he's got that going for him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ls1carguy Click here to enlarge
    But there isn't a single post from him that doesn't at least carry some entertainment value...so he's got that going for him.
    Hahah, I suppose so.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12