Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Renntech first to break the M157 600 wheel horsepower mark with their C218 CLS63 AMG, new M157 horsepower record

Congratulations to Renntech who simply keeps raising the bar on the M157 platform seemingly week after week. Renntech hit 602 wheel horsepower with STD correction on 93 octane pump gas. Yes, incredible. The CLS63 has a revised tune, intercooler upgrade, and a downpipe modification with 200 CEL cats. This provides 119 wheel horsepower over stock and 188 pound-feet of torque over stock. The best part? M157 tuning is just getting warmed up.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargeAmazing!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You haven't seen nothing yet.... I wish I could disclose the prototype numbers from the next round of upgrades.

RENNtech is definitely loving the turbos.... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Exeenom Click here to enlarge
    You haven't seen nothing yet.... I wish I could disclose the prototype numbers from the next round of upgrades.

RENNtech is definitely loving the turbos.... Click here to enlarge
    I bet! If the torque didn't drop off so hard up top it'd be pushing some AWESOME horsepower numbers for 93 octane, not that it isn't strong already.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    tune looks great. Nice and Smooth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn look at the trq numbers!
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn that looks awesome!

I saw a new cls63 with a tune last night get walked by a "stock" z06, maybe I should tell him to get this tune with these mods!
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Speaking of Renntech, how are they doing with their 335D tune?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Speaking of Renntech, how are they doing with their 335D tune?
    It has been out for some time?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It has been out for some time?
    The E90 335d / E70 X5 35d it's being available since last year.

http://www.renntechmercedes.com/www/node/680

http://www.renntechmercedes.com/www/node/681

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m54b25 Click here to enlarge
    The E90 335d / E70 X5 35d it's being available since last year.

http://www.renntechmercedes.com/www/node/680

http://www.renntechmercedes.com/www/node/681
    Yep, thanks.

@Puerto Rican 335d has been running this tune and raving about it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes amigos I have the RENNtech mod and its unbelievable, a lot of people dont believe I only have an ECU mod until they hear me screaching from a standstill Click here to enlarge, the only problem I have confronted is to have the check engine light come on and off from time to time and disappear, I went to my mechanic Buru Auto Service here in the Island. we saw the error codes one for the MASS Flow Sensor and the other code was I believe the OS sensor from the rear next DEf tank, I have yet to go to the dealer since the car is currently working great with and w/o the check engine light. I will go thru warranty but have to wait for my connection at the dealer that will let me go thru Click here to enlarge. I will keep all of you posted okClick here to enlarge
    Last edited by Puerto Rican 335d; 02-27-2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: misspelling

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks Axle for your 335d review!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @m54b25 de nada!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Joseph. You posted a false Article. Renntech are not the first to break the 600RWHP number. Teamspeed UAE tuned a CLS63 and they made above 600RWHP in a lower reading dyno, that is Dynodynamics. If you know about dynos. You would know that it reads lower than a dynojet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    Joseph. You posted a false Article. Renntech are not the first to break the 600RWHP number. Teamspeed UAE tuned a CLS63 and they made above 600RWHP in a lower reading dyno, that is Dynodynamics. If you know about dynos. You would know that it reads lower than a dynojet.
    You serious man? A dyno dynamics you say? Never heard of one of those. Was the dyno in something called shootout mode? Or did it show the correction? Because a dyno dynamics usually reads lower but can be set to read much higher as well.

Additionally, this would be the first 600+ dyno in the USA and is on a dynojet so that is what I am going to go with. As far as I am concerned since I can not verify that other dyno or what was done or by whom, Renntech has the record and was the first to do it in context of every other major tuner on a dynojet.

The stuff going on in the Middle East I always view with skepticism, like the company who claimed to have turbo upgrades for the X5 M and X6 M and then disappeared.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You serious man? A dyno dynamics you say? Never heard of one of those. Was the dyno in something called shootout mode? Or did it show the correction? Because a dyno dynamics usually reads lower but can be set to read much higher as well.Additionally, this would be the first 600+ dyno in the USA and is on a dynojet so that is what I am going to go with. As far as I am concerned since I can not verify that other dyno or what was done or by whom, Renntech has the record and was the first to do it in context of every other major tuner on a dynojet.The stuff going on in the Middle East I always view with skepticism, like the company who claimed to have turbo upgrades for the X5 M and X6 M and then disappeared.
    qouted from Teamspeed UAE:"ECU tuning, and Installation of Turbo Down pipe. the car made an additional of 160 hp,at mid range, and almost 90 hp at peak. Torque of 190nm extra. "here are some photos of the car and the dynosheet, Yes, it was a shootout mode:Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeThis CLS63 is more powerful than Renntech's tuned CLS63.Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Additionally, this would be the first 600+ dyno in the USA and is on a dynojet so that is what I am going to go with. As far as I am concerned since I can not verify that other dyno or what was done or by whom, Renntech has the record and was the first to do it in context of every other major tuner on a dynojet.
    Then I guess you dont care about posting false informationClick here to enlarge

The stuff going on in the Middle East I always view with skepticism.
    You should do that with Renntech.
    like the company who claimed to have turbo upgrades for the X5 M and X6 M and then disappeared.
    I dont really know which company you are talking about here. Teamspeed UAE is a Legitimate performance shop. It is run by Nasser Al-Shamsi. Temaspeed UAE is a verfied dealer fo Kleeman, Vaeth, Xtra, Supersprint, Techtec, Caragraphic and many others. Check the websites. When you dont have knowledge or any info I suggest you stop spreading BS around and get your facts straight bro.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, it was a shootout mode
    Says shoot_8?

Additionally, what is the red baseline? If that is without software why is it so high on a dyno dynamics that you are claiming is set to read low?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Then I guess you dont care about posting false informatio
    Uh, I think you are reading way too much into some inflated random dyno figures from somebody no one has ever heard of.

I'm going by reputable tuner results in the USA and last I checked Renntech's dyno's correlate with their 1/4 mile figures which also happen to be the fastest.

Tell these guys to get to a strip.

You should do that with Renntech.
    Why? Because they are backing up everything they do and currently are in the drivers seat on this platform?

I dont really know which company you are talking about here. Teamspeed UAE is a Legitimate performance shop. It is run by Nasser Al-Shamsi. Temaspeed UAE is a verfied dealer fo Kleeman, Vaeth, Xtra, Supersprint, Techtec, Caragraphic and many others. Check the websites. When you dont have knowledge or any info I suggest you stop spreading BS around and get your facts straight bro.
    Ya, sure it is man. You are putting some random UAE shop on the level of Renntech? You know, the company that has the world's fastest Benz and the highest horsepower as well as quickest 1/4 mile figures for the CLS63 AMG and the M157?

Cool that someone posted some inflated dyno and you like that. I stand by my post, Renntech, and when Teamspeed UAE has a slip to back up their figures give me a call.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This CLS63 is more powerful than Renntech's tuned CLS63.Click here to enlarge
    Your Dyno Dynamics graph screenshot clearly says "Flywheel Power (HP)" on the left-most X axis. This is the Dyno Dynamics readout that takes a wheel horsepower figure, and inflates it to try and calculate a crank horsepower guesstimate.

If you don't know what this T-UAE car made at the wheels, which is what this thread's about, you can't say it's more powerful than the RT car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Says shoot_8?

Additionally, what is the red baseline? If that is without software why is it so high on a dyno dynamics that you are claiming is set to read low?
    Sticky, they're both high because they're crank estimates.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, they're both high because they're crank estimates.
    Well that makes this all the more amusing then, doesn't it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Your Dyno Dynamics graph screenshot clearly says "Flywheel Power (HP)" on the left-most X axis. This is the Dyno Dynamics readout that takes a wheel horsepower figure, and inflates it to try and calculate a crank horsepower guesstimate.

If you don't know what this T-UAE car made at the wheels, which is what this thread's about, you can't say it's more powerful than the RT car.
    I should have seen "flywheel" tucked in there on the left. Regardless, it wasn't shootout mode either.

I don't know why this guy is claiming I posted false info when he doesn't even understand what he was posting himself...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well that makes this all the more amusing then, doesn't it?
    Si, senor. Click here to enlarge

I should have seen "flywheel" tucked in there on the left. Regardless, it wasn't shootout mode either.

I don't know why this guy is claiming I posted false info when he doesn't even understand what he was posting himself...
    I'm not well-versed in how Dyno Dynamics work, but I think this is the same mode Gintani and Evolve have used to estimate crank figures with their boosted S65's. Maybe it's one of several "shootout" modes available? Regardless, it's cleary not wheel horsepower.

I don't think anyone's posted false info in this thread - but, the difference is, your info is relevant... his is irrelevant for the topic at hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast