Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 227

Thread: Weistec runs

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    63.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    can't wait for the numbers - you know they'll be spanking everything out there. Click here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    The person I'm thinking of isn't invited but chances are wouldn't come either way
    lol, i thought thats what you meant

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How much time would it take to drive it across the country? What trailer and tow vehicle do you have out here?
    3 days driving. I have a brand new dodge dually and 26 foot tag...will be contacting dodger if the dates work out.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    3 days driving. I have a brand new dodge dually and 26 foot tag...will be contacting dodger if the dates work out.
    And the dodge dually is already out here?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    And the dodge is already out here?
    26' sounds like it could fit 2 small coupes!
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Any updates from the track?

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Any updates from the track?
    yes, todays the day isnt it?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yep, guess we'll hear soon.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Hotrod reported on BP that the Weistec CLK was a possible no-show.


  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Hotrod reported on BP that the Weistec CLK was a possible no-show.
    Hmmmm, unfortunate but in that case they will make it to the drag strip. Probably better if the car is still in shakedown mode.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    And the dodge dually is already out here?
    Why for you...or are you driving as well??

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Why for you...or are you driving as well??
    I'm just curious. I have a week off and could possibly help.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm just curious. I have a week off and could possibly help.
    Team driving I'm in
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    612
    Rep Points
    420.1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Hotrod reported on BP that the Weistec CLK was a possible no-show.
    xtyper posted the same on MBW. As of 1 PM, no jrcart. If the car completely missed the whole event for some reason, that'd certainly be a shame.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    xtyper posted the same on MBW. As of 1 PM, no jrcart. If the car completely missed the whole event for some reason, that'd certainly be a shame.
    so whens the appropriate time to start speculating and $#@! talking?

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    127
    Rep Points
    571.1
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey guys, we just caught wind of this post today. Unfortunately we did not make the air strip event today simply because we did not think the car was at it's full potential. We will be making it to a drag strip real soon when we feel it is time.

    As I'm sure many of you already know, we have done quite a bit of R&D in the past few months taking the platform to the next level. If you are a 63 AMG owner expect great things in the next few weeks. We will have a full press release very soon, and at that time we can discuss the availability of our new line of parts, as well as a more detailed description of Jrcart's black series. Thanks again, and we hope to see you guys at the track next time!

    Weistec Engineering
    Click here to enlarge
    World's First Supercharged M156 6.3L



    CONNECT WITH US
    www.Weistec.com
    Sales@Weistec.com

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    470
    Rep Points
    487.9
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Team driving I'm in
    Who's driving the car and who's driving the trailer lol

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Weistec Click here to enlarge
    Hey guys, we just caught wind of this post today. Unfortunately we did not make the air strip event today simply because we did not think the car was at it's full potential. We will be making it to a drag strip real soon when we feel it is time.

    As I'm sure many of you already know, we have done quite a bit of R&D in the past few months taking the platform to the next level. If you are a 63 AMG owner expect great things in the next few weeks. We will have a full press release very soon, and at that time we can discuss the availability of our new line of parts, as well as a more detailed description of Jrcart's black series. Thanks again, and we hope to see you guys at the track next time!

    Weistec Engineering
    +1. I thought jrcart said the car has been street tested for a couple weeks now
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    Who's driving the car and who's driving the trailer lol
    Your driving I'm sleeping!!
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so whens the appropriate time to start speculating and $#@! talking?
    On the shift sector website,jim listed his car as having 1000hp on the registration list....
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Weistec Click here to enlarge
    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: |
    Hey guys, we just caught wind of this post today. Unfortunately we did not make the air strip event today simply because we did not think the car was at it's full potential. We will be making it to a drag strip real soon when we feel it is time.
    Totally fair.

    I went to the strip once when both the car and I were not at full potential. Huge mistake. Do what is best for the car and yourselves. Blank other people.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    On the shift sector website,jim listed his car as having 1000hp on the registration list....
    Let's let it go. It happens. Kind of. Damn.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Radio silence? Were is Jim
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -258.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Not trying to be a dick at all. But JRCART with that talking down on Sticky's car showed that he's quite confident about his car. Would really suck if Sticky could make it to the event and not able to run JRCART.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Not trying to be a dick at all. But JRCART with that talking down on Sticky's car showed that he's quite confident about his car. Would really suck if Sticky could make it to the event and not able to run JRCART.
    regardless of sticky making it or not, the amount of $#@! talking that came his way from them, was over the top, only to not be able to show up himself.. Karma in full effect

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •