Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

yup, confirmed. i can log in but can't post or message people. atleast im logged in...step in the right direction.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FRD135i Click here to enlarge
    Haha that's funny. I'm new to the whole forums world so excuse the confusion, I guess you could say, but how does one get banned from forums? How can someone get so butt hurt buy something written online. I don't know, it just don't get it. Funny thread though.
    I could write a tutorial...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    On Bf you get a lot of information if you ask there,this forum is just for fun and not for some serious answers.

Also this system with points is ridiculous,if you are new you cant rep someone but they(mostly sticky) can neg rep you when they want,Sticky neg reps you because he doesnt like you.

I have seen good threads(mostly some nice builds) started by GG and still no pos rep,GG you,re grazy to start threads on this forum.
    Btw Sticky you can also neg rep because i already know you dont like this,please go ahead Click here to enlarge
    Pretty absurd considering all the technical info, tutorials, and DIY's as well as the news updates covering just about everything. So, you are quite wrong.

Secondly, if I don't like you? I don't like GG and you don't see me banning him. If someone keeps making stupid posts they will get negative reps.

Plenty of people I don't like have large reputations that they can use however they like. Don't whine like a little girl, put in the effort. Or don't, I don't care what you do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Yea I know. I have met some of the people on this forum and they are kool. OP I have just gotten you unbanned on BFC. Anyone else who has been banned from bfc post here with ur screen name. I don't get POS repp'd because Sticky doesn't like anyone asking any kind of questions, or questioning him.
    There are hundreds of users with rep yet NOBODY universally positive reps you. That's my fault right? It's you, too bad you can't see it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I do not respect the authority(controlled by AH) on this forum,thats why i dont post much here.
    Who asked why you do or do not post here? You have an account here and ARE posting right now. Do whatever you want, I have a forum to run and no time to deal with someone who doesn't spend any time here by their own admission. So... stop wasting yours and mine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Not nice, not nice. IDK why you treat Gjon like this man, he's a nice guy from what i learned.
    He's a troublemaker and has been banned from bf.c plenty of times as well. He isn't a nice guy, he actually calls me to whine about not having enough rep. Seriously? LOL

He just creates pointless drama and contributes little. More trouble than he is worth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    In red is what I don't agree with in this statement. He will neg rep the person into not posting. Its been done many times, and it gets old.
    When you have low rep you do it to yourself.

Very simple how to get power here, figure it out. Enjoy the red.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    Never saw a problem with Sticky not letting people speak there mind here. Guess it could help to lower the min for repping...but meh. Sticky does get butt hurt about some things...cough... don't ...cough... challenge the M3!....cough....But even if he won't let it go he never stops anyone from putting in their .02. I guess he was worse awhile back, I only saw that from him a few times on N54tech though. Overall I think there is a lot more serious and technical discussion here then on most of the other BMW forums.
    Thanks for seeing things how they really are.

Different forums for different tastes, and that is great.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    If you tried posting any of the harsh stuff here, up on E90post, you would get infractions out the $#@!ing ass. Ask me, I told a friend to 'shut the $#@! up white boy' and Jason banned me for a year and forgot about it.

All because a moderator who got butthurt that I called MY OWN friend 'white boy'. Apparently it was so racist it was grounds for perma ban.

Moderators dont really do much. Half of my friends are mods on E90 and they usually dont do $#@!, but they try to use their 'mod rep' to try to get parts for cost or sponsorship (aka, you give me discount i'll plug your shop in the threads to drum up your business). Its so corrupt really.

Sticky hasnt always agreed with me and hes been wrong quite a few times, but Ill still stick it to him (no pun intended). He can argue it all he wants but even regular members dont get neg repped. Ask Jimefam, they go at it all the time, but he does it in a normal way. No name calling, no douchebag moves, and no trying to recruit people to other forums in an effort to 'get revenge'.

Hi5.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Sticky hasnt always agreed with me and hes been wrong quite a few times,
    When have I been wrong? Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    He can argue it all he wants but even regular members dont get neg repped. Ask Jimefam, they go at it all the time, but he does it in a normal way. No name calling, no douchebag moves, and no trying to recruit people to other forums in an effort to 'get revenge'.
    Exactly. Some people just don't get it and I am more than happy to give them a hi5 on the way out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for seeing things how they really are.

Different forums for different tastes, and that is great.
    Call it as I see it. Right now it is here and N54tech. Can't stand that BS on Shivpost and BP.C doesn't cover the N54 quite enough to be a common stop for me.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Call it as I see it. Right now it is here and N54tech. Can't stand that BS on Shivpost and BP.C doesn't cover the N54 quite enough to be a common stop for me.
    I don't bother with reading Bimmerpost any longer as I get frustrated not being able to respond the way the response would need to phrased and bf.c is outdated and deals with old platforms.

We're coming into our own. I just want to expand the social media aspects and we will not need to worry or even care about any other forums. Petty and classless people can keep suggesting them out of spite if they like. I have my own forum to focus on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I don't bother with reading Bimmerpost any longer as I get frustrated not being able to respond the way the response would need to phrased and bf.c is outdated and deals with old platforms.

We're coming into our own. I just want to expand the social media aspects and we will not need to worry or even care about any other forums. Petty and classless people can keep suggesting them out of spite if they like. I have my own forum to focus on.
    Go on Bimmerboost......get class.Click here to enlarge

LOL
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Go on Bimmerboost......get class.Click here to enlarge

LOL
    I'm going to go on bf.c and keep mentioning BimmerBoost. That will show them!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

These old platforms still runs 8 and 9sec in the 1/4mile ,please do not make a fool of yourself

You wish you had the knowledge from BF on this forum ,look at how many people visit BF and look at how many people visit BB

BF outdated?Click here to enlargeyou really have to stop drinking...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm going to go on bf.c and keep mentioning BimmerBoost. That will show them!
    Please do we will be waiting for you.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

These old platforms still runs 8 and 9sec in the 1/4mile ,please do not make a fool of yourself

You wish you had the knowledge from BF on this forum ,look at how many people visit BF and look at how many people visit BB

BF outdated?Click here to enlargeyou really have to stop drinking...
    Wow, what a newsflash. The old platforms run quick 1/4 mile times? You don't say. Also, don't make a fool of yourself throwing around 8 second times when no US street BMW has done it yet so calm down son.

You wish I cared about bf.c. More people visit it? Shocking, with it's 10+ years I would certainly hope so. I'm not trying to be bf.c and I really don't care. They wish they had the N54 and S65 knowledge we have. Not to mention Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, etc. We kind of deal in what is going on now and the future, we aren't living in the past.

You obviously don't know forum software. Run along as you look like you have drinking and you simply don't know what you are talking about. VB 3 with wordpress that isn't even updated, wow, so hot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Please do we will be waiting for you.Click here to enlarge
    You lost?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You lost?
    Are you drunk ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Are you drunk ?
    Not enough to not know what website I'm on, how about you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123