Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,319
    Rep Points
    32,735.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No

    Cop shot at during traffic stop from almost point blank range survives

    Don't know how this guy survives but damn did this get ugly in a hurry:


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,097
    Rep Points
    5,888.5
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    59


    Yes Reputation No
    Damn, this cop didnt even search him before he tried cuffing him, first mistake. damn got shot at like 8 times.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mandeville, LA.
    Posts
    85
    Rep Points
    203.2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Wow!!!!!! Strait up. That trooper is one lucky guy. Good thing those guys were terrible shots.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,600
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Well it was pitch black out, and people dont realize how hard it is to shoot a pistol let alone at night and probably under the influence. I guess it was to the cops advantage that they were on drugs. Even if the cop were to search the guys, they would have still opened fire as soon as he discovers the gun, they just waited for it to happen thats all.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Points
    14.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    That's the hard part of being a cop. He pulls his gun, but can't just shoot them until they do something first. So much crap gets blamed on the cops for being too violent, and sometimes they are, but I would never want to be in a job where I have to wait for someone to try and shoot me before I could shoot them.

    Why I always show my hands and never give a cop any doubt about my intentions to cooperate. I would never make a good cop or soldier, cause I would shoot first, ask questions later Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,600
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by snavekd Click here to enlarge
    That's the hard part of being a cop. He pulls his gun, but can't just shoot them until they do something first. So much crap gets blamed on the cops for being too violent, and sometimes they are, but I would never want to be in a job where I have to wait for someone to try and shoot me before I could shoot them.

    Why I always show my hands and never give a cop any doubt about my intentions to cooperate. I would never make a good cop or soldier, cause I would shoot first, ask questions later Click here to enlarge
    Exactly, cops are people too; and their job dictates to them to do something very counter-intuitive. Which is why I don't blame the cops for beating the 'occupy wallstreeters' because the cops are in more danger then the people. They basically have to wait to get shot at before doing anything, if that was me, I'd be night sticking every $#@!tard that opens his mouth.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    538
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Damn, this cop didnt even search him before he tried cuffing him, first mistake. damn got shot at like 8 times.
    2nd mistake is that these 2 scum bags made it to a court room alive. They should've been killed in action for "attempted murder" and also shooting at cops during the chase.
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    621.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Damn, this cop didnt even search him before he tried cuffing him, first mistake.
    I've seen this video before, we've used it for training purposes. If you look closely you can see that the trooper got the suspect's right hand cuffed, I think you can actually hear it clicking as he ratchets the cuffs closed. At this point the suspect spins/pulls away and all hell breaks loose. The final outcome was going to be the same regardless if the trooper had searched him first or tried to cuff him...the suspect was intent on shooting and waited for the the opportune moment to do so in his mind.

    I got a kick out of the video title..."Thug cop gets shot at..." Stuff likes this really burns me, but sadly we as law enforcement do more harm at times to our image and the public's trust and this is the result. The thread about the CHP officers leaking the pictures of the young lady who died after crashing her dad's Porsche is a prime example. There's no reason for this...if I was the family I'd be looking to sue also.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    2nd mistake is that these 2 scum bags made it to a court room alive. They should've been killed in action for "attempted murder" and also shooting at cops during the chase.
    Indeed; rep you if I could!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,600
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    I've seen this video before, we've used it for training purposes. If you look closely you can see that the trooper got the suspect's right hand cuffed, I think you can actually hear it clicking as he ratchets the cuffs closed. At this point the suspect spins/pulls away and all hell breaks loose. The final outcome was going to be the same regardless if the trooper had searched him first or tried to cuff him...the suspect was intent on shooting and waited for the the opportune moment to do so in his mind.

    I got a kick out of the video title..."Thug cop gets shot at..." Stuff likes this really burns me, but sadly we as law enforcement do more harm at times to our image and the public's trust and this is the result. The thread about the CHP officers leaking the pictures of the young lady who died after crashing her dad's Porsche is a prime example. There's no reason for this...if I was the family I'd be looking to sue also.




    Indeed; rep you if I could!
    Good to have a cop on the board. How long have you been in law enforcement for?
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    621.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thanks; 25 years, still active in Southern California. Training Officer for the past many years...most important thing I try to instill in them (besides going home alive every night...) is to treat all people with respect. If they can master this, it makes the job so much easier and cuts down the number of complaints, fights, etc. It's a no brainer.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,097
    Rep Points
    5,888.5
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    59


    Yes Reputation No
    ^^ oh $#@! cop on this forum in socal. Now I gotta watch what I say about my car here lol. And my videos! :/
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,319
    Rep Points
    32,735.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Well it was pitch black out, and people dont realize how hard it is to shoot a pistol let alone at night and probably under the influence. I guess it was to the cops advantage that they were on drugs. Even if the cop were to search the guys, they would have still opened fire as soon as he discovers the gun, they just waited for it to happen thats all.
    I don't understand what these guys were thinking. Kill the cop and then what, run for the border?

    It was idiotic. I just can't believe they both opened fire like that as if it was nothing.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,319
    Rep Points
    32,735.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Thanks; 25 years, still active in Southern California. Training Officer for the past many years...most important thing I try to instill in them (besides going home alive every night...) is to treat all people with respect. If they can master this, it makes the job so much easier and cuts down the number of complaints, fights, etc. It's a no brainer.
    Please don't pull over a very loud BMW M3 with a whoosh sound coming from under the hood. Go after criminals.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Please don't pull over a very loud BMW M3 with a whoosh sound coming from under the hood. Go after criminals.
    I concur..........

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    621.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    ^^ oh $#@! cop on this forum in socal. Now I gotta watch what I say about my car here lol. And my videos! :/
    Absolutely not! Guys I'm as big of an enthusiast as any of you...some of the vids posted here are things I wouldn't do, but I enjoy fast cars as much as the next guy/gal. Just be safe out there and pick your spots when you want to open up your vehicles; that's what I do and it's served me well.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Please don't pull over a very loud BMW M3 with a whoosh sound coming from under the hood. Go after criminals.
    Ummm...you mean the one that's not running right?! Sorry, couldn't resist, hope you get that beast on the road soon. If all goes well I'll be following in Lost Marine's footsteps and looking for a used 2009 or 2010 M3 to add some boost to. Gotta' tell you though, the Shelby Mustang with the 650 HP is getting mighty tempting.
    Last edited by Blitz535i; 02-14-2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: spelling

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,319
    Rep Points
    32,735.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Ummm...you mean the one that's not running right?!
    I would assume if you ran into it on the road and there was loud noise coming from it would have to be running by default as presented in that scenario? I want police offers with strong logical reasoning skills out there. Sorry, couldn't resist Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Points
    2,780.2
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Indeed; rep you if I could!
    Repped for ya. Glad to see you on here! Following in LMs footsteps is a wise choice, he ends up usually proving the said facts wrong on here lol

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    621.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I would assume if you ran into it on the road and there was loud noise coming from it would have to be running by default as presented in that scenario?
    Yes, a very good assumption for now in your scenario Click here to enlarge. Let's get that thing on the road and running. Not trying to jinx anything here but one of my biggest curiosities is how your custom fabbed transmission is going to perform with all the power you'll be throwing at it.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I want police offers with strong logical reasoning skills out there.
    So do I; but sadly this isn't always the case...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,319
    Rep Points
    32,735.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Not trying to jinx anything here but one of my biggest curiosities is how your custom fabbed transmission is going to perform with all the power you'll be throwing at it.
    It will be fine, low torque. If I wear it out, we will rebuild it.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,097
    Rep Points
    5,888.5
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    59


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Absolutely not! Guys I'm as big of an enthusiast as any of you...some of the vids posted here are things I wouldn't do, but I enjoy fast cars as much as the next guy/gal. Just be safe out there and pick your spots when you want to open up your vehicles; that's what I do and it's served me well.




    Ummm...you mean the one that's not running right?! Sorry, couldn't resist, hope you get that beast on the road soon. If all goes well I'll be following in Lost Marine's footsteps and looking for a used 2009 or 2010 M3 to add some boost to. Gotta' tell you though, the Shelby Mustang with the 650 HP is getting mighty tempting.
    You're awesome man. Go for the shelby, that thing should kick ass.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    621.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Repped for ya. Glad to see you on here! Following in LMs footsteps is a wise choice, he ends up usually proving the said facts wrong on here lol
    Thank you Matt; and very true about LM. Always enjoyed following his RB turbo build/experiences.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Go for the shelby, that thing should kick ass.
    Very pleased with Ford for bringing the Shelby to this level of performance. As others have pointed out, it's the interior I'm having a hard time with. After owning a BMW, VW GTI, and a few Hondas, the fit and finish and overall interior quality of the Ford leaves something to be desired. I guess that's why the Shelby will be somewhat of a "bargain" around 60K versus close to 100K for an M5 or M6 with (almost) comparable performance to the Shelby.
    Last edited by Blitz535i; 02-15-2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: sp

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,097
    Rep Points
    5,888.5
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    59


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Very pleased with Ford for bringing the Shelby to this level of performance. As others have pointed out, it's the interior I'm having a hard time with. After owning a BMW, VW GTI, and a few Hondas, the fit and finish and overall interior quality of the Ford leaves something to be desired. I guess that's why the Shelby will be somewhat of a "bargain" around 60K versus close to 100K for an M5 or M6 with (almost) comparable performance to the Shelby.
    Agree with you with the interior quality etc. I have a cobalt SS, thing this is the best bang for the buck in performance, but it lacks interior and exterior quality.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,319
    Rep Points
    32,735.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    The GT500 isn't that bad on the interior, pretty nice for an American car especially compared to most of GM and Dodge's junk.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    621.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    What I can't get past is the look of the speedometer/tachometer. I'm assuming it was a "retro" look and feel that Ford was after but it just hasn't grown on me. The retro look is played out IMO. The Camaro's primary guage cluster...dear Lord...

    Sorry for so much OT; this is turning into a Shelby thread.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,319
    Rep Points
    32,735.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Sorry for so much OT; this is turning into a Shelby thread.
    It's fine, we're in OT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •