Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky as much as i couldnt stand you or this forum in the past i have come to really appreciate it in the past while mostly due to the crowd that's been gathering up on here as well as your push towards unbiased moderation of discussed topics

I'm not planning on contributing to e90post anything remotely deemed valuable as the crowd there isn't what it used to be...

This thread was mostly sarcastic in nature...still makes my stomach turn sometimes how much stuff i've contributed on there for nothing but total disrespect in the end...

I'm here to stay for as long as my N54 holds out hehe Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Dzenno i think this forum is more mature. e90post if full of ppl who wont search and every week the same question is asked. its getting quite annoying there. plus they dont appreciate youClick here to enlarge .they only care about their vendors.
    08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

somehow Ive managed, only go in when i need to buy or sell something. for that purpose alone id stay not-banned.. but, its also a bigger $#@! you to not be banned and not post there, and having the community know your not banned and CHOOSE to post here..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Sticky as much as i couldnt stand you or this forum in the past i have come to really appreciate it in the past while mostly due to the crowd that's been gathering up on here as well as your push towards unbiased moderation of discussed topics
    The problem was never me, it was the policies and people in other places. This forum's rapid progress is testament to that.

Anyone who takes an unbiased view sees what I'm trying to do and what I value.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

When you guys (LM & DZ) left, it reduced the useful info by about 75%. I will always hang around there some to get advice from the "Stretch & Poke" threads ;-)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

I've actually decided on what I'd like to post there...it'll be only my record runs to show respect to the various tuners/vendors...for any details they'll have to search and come to the N54 section on here Click here to enlarge

Wonder how long this thread will last:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643507

lol

After all the $#@! with Shiv and co. I just can't ignore the fact that these types of posts can at least open eyes to some people on there new/old to at least consider some MUCH better options out there...condition for return to that forum was no more posts in piggyback threads and honestly I don't see why I'd post at all except to share some breakthrough results Click here to enlarge It could actually bring even more "good" people on here if anything

Technical discussions at any level are really pointless there, its SO boring!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Velocity26 Click here to enlarge
    When you guys (LM & DZ) left, it reduced the useful info by about 75%. I will always hang around there some to get advice from the "Stretch & Poke" threads ;-)
    Thanks, but its mostly DZ, I didnt really contribute much there pre-ban. it wasnt until after ban I made a name for myself, although it was info of my car through BMS, so i guess that helps. id say DZ contributed 8/10's of info, I provided just entertainment and reaching new levels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

got infracted 10 points already by Jason for apparently getting people over to bimmerboost Click here to enlarge wtf, didn't even mention a forum...that place is so weird man

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear dzenno,

You have received a new private message at BMW 3-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST from Jason, entitled "You have received an infraction at BMW 3-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
    http://www.f30post.com/forums/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
    Dear dzenno,

You have received an infraction at BMW 3-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST.

Reason: Violation of Forum Rules
    -------
    Good try getting people to visit bimmer b o o s t.
    -------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    BMW 3-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:

All the best,
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

HAHAHAHA Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

what did you write? c&P it plz

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

LOL wtf?
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

That was fast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    what did you write? c&P it plz
    nothing really...just said that i won't participate much in technical discussions on that forum going forward as i'm on another board now with mostly end user driven moderation...then some guy asked me on PMs what other forum i'm on, i responded bimmer b o o s t as they don't allow it to be typed out, gets asterisked...and then that infraction...really wasn't trying to pull anything off as I really don't care but surprised me my PMs are open to moderators to see...privacy issues on these forums now worry me seriously LOL Sticky you read my PMs too? lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

yea, thats why im banned again.. $#@!in pm reading cocksmokers. they can all eat$#@! knowing they are the lowest people on the planet. and they deserve hairy obese persons scatting on their face everytime they lie down..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wow...they actually take the time to read PMs.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    Wow...they actually take the time to read PMs.
    Yes they do..quite a few people got banned for trying to solicit customers and work via PMs when they werent paying vendors. Jason put a stop real quick to that.

I didnt even know LostMarine really until Lyle Lukas made a video about calling him out. And even then I wasnt really involved in that section of the forum. Thank god I stopped contributing my wallet to them.

I remember signing up back in 2006 and it was pretty fun back that. It was just like this place, a lot of older guys and mature people who congregated. I went to a lot of meets back then and the average age was well over 30. Heck I knew half of them because I serviced or prepped their cars at the dealer. Meets were more fun, there were better things to talk about, your experience with Euro Delivery, or PC delivery, roadtrips, Bear Mountain runs, etc.

Now its a bunch of kids that sit a Benihanas or Dave and Busters and crack jokes all day long.

I dont remember the last time I actually went to a local weekday meet..its gotta be over a year now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That just seems so damn time consuming. Who gives a $#@! if he said bimmerboost in a pm. You lose a significant content contributor or one more guy starts checking out bimmerboost daily.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Wow you got infracted for telling someone about this site in a PM? Google "Vishnu Misfire" and you'll see plenty of links to this site on the first page. Should have just said that instead of throwing hints. Click here to enlarge I keep my mouth shut because E90post is the craigslist of used N54 parts and I would hate to lose that again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    Yes they do..quite a few people got banned for trying to solicit customers and work via PMs when they werent paying vendors. Jason put a stop real quick to that.

I didnt even know LostMarine really until Lyle Lukas made a video about calling him out. And even then I wasnt really involved in that section of the forum. Thank god I stopped contributing my wallet to them.

I remember signing up back in 2006 and it was pretty fun back that. It was just like this place, a lot of older guys and mature people who congregated. I went to a lot of meets back then and the average age was well over 30. Heck I knew half of them because I serviced or prepped their cars at the dealer. Meets were more fun, there were better things to talk about, your experience with Euro Delivery, or PC delivery, roadtrips, Bear Mountain runs, etc.

Now its a bunch of kids that sit a Benihanas or Dave and Busters and crack jokes all day long.

I dont remember the last time I actually went to a local weekday meet..its gotta be over a year now.
    LOL, its like that in any car forum though, cars get older and more affordable, younger owners start popping up. I bet you anything that when the new N20 motor comes out in the 3-series, the average age of those guys willl be older than the typical N54 owner.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

lol hahahahaha DZ you kill me. Shoulda went back like when Sikh came here "I AM NOBODY $#@!."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    I didnt even know LostMarine really until Lyle Lukas made a video about calling him out.
    lol, he made one for me? I know i made one for him.. i need to find it if he made one calling me out Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    got infracted 10 points already by Jason for apparently getting people over to bimmerboost Click here to enlarge wtf, didn't even mention a forum...that place is so weird man

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear dzenno,

You have received a new private message at BMW 3-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST from Jason, entitled "You have received an infraction at BMW 3-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
    Dear dzenno,

You have received an infraction at BMW 3-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST.

Reason: Violation of Forum Rules
    -------
    Good try getting people to visit bimmer b o o s t.
    -------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:

All the best,
    So what will they do if I post a video of a 10 second run with bimmerboost stickers on the car?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, he made one for me? I know i made one for him.. i need to find it if he made one calling me out Click here to enlarge
    I want to see! I've seen some... interesting call out videos.

Dzenno didn't even post anything against them, it's retarded. And for a PM.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    So what will they do if I post a video of a 10 second run with bimmerboost stickers on the car?
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    I want to see! I've seen some... interesting call out videos.

Dzenno didn't even post anything against them, it's retarded. And for a PM.....
    lol, here is what I made, but i never saw anything for him calling me out.. I made this following a nice quarrel about how he was the forefront of N54 testing and boundary pushing.. and that i sucked because i only ran high 12's at 113mph on my failing turbo's..all while I already had RBs on, but noone knew..

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Lol its so easy to make mutiple accounts there and just $#@! with people for fun. Idiots dont even know how trace an ip let alone a mac addy. Place is a joke as for the bmw meets around here LMAO filled with clueless young kids wearing sideways hats with either skin tight jeans or ones around their knees. Its like a metro thug combo. $#@! that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast