Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 101 to 123 of 123
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I just checked its on MBworld- the video. lol
    Haha, well be happy about that! BenzBoost content being posted on Mbworld. Who would have ever thought? Click here to enlarge

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Haha, well be happy about that! BenzBoost content being posted on Mbworld. Who would have ever thought? Click here to enlarge
    Also your former member posted on that thread.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Also your former member posted on that thread.
    And we all miss him dearly.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    And we all miss him dearly.
    Yah, like a case of herpes

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Yah, like a case of herpes
    Oh I have no doubt we'll experience another outbreak so to speak when it is least/wanted expected.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    631.3
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    I repped you to give ya some back
    THANKS!!!!!

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Syosset, NY
    Posts
    458
    Rep Points
    654.7
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Exotics Rally is doing 1/2 roll-on pulls at Pocono Raceway in May. Perfect opportunity.
    ill b there

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I thought it was a good video comparison. But the front page.. It did go on MBworld? I never mentioned anything over there.
    well i know where i got my negative rep from but i will have to state this 1 more time for the record and then i will let this go....GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!! you act like the little kid that just made a necklace out of macaroni for his mom . you are happy and your mom is happy but nobody else really cares . the only reason i make a big deal about this is i am tired of hearing about your "tune only" supercar .

    explain to me one thing before i end my side of this little debate.......without having a video of the actual run , how do we know this time is actually yours ? if you go to the 60-130 threads and look up your last recorded time , it shows 9.74 . how do you gain a full second with the same "tune only" car ? what was done different in your car that gained you a full second off your time ? explain this to me and i will never question it again !

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Points
    222.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    ....how do you gain a full second with the same "tune only" car ? what was done different in your car that gained you a full second off your time ? explain this to me and i will never question it again !
    I don't think it's unreasonable to conclude that he just learned how to drive between the 2 runs.
    Voila - a gain of 1 second.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    well i know where i got my negative rep from but i will have to state this 1 more time for the record and then i will let this go....GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!! you act like the little kid that just made a necklace out of macaroni for his mom . you are happy and your mom is happy but nobody else really cares . the only reason i make a big deal about this is i am tired of hearing about your "tune only" supercar .

    explain to me one thing before i end my side of this little debate.......without having a video of the actual run , how do we know this time is actually yours ? if you go to the 60-130 threads and look up your last recorded time , it shows 9.74 . how do you gain a full second with the same "tune only" car ? what was done different in your car that gained you a full second off your time ? explain this to me and i will never question it again !
    Yeah good idea to let it go.Click here to enlarge Now if you go on 6speedonline you will see my name with the 8.71 verified time on a 2.5% decline. 9.74 is on a slight incline. Nothing else done. Just a better slope.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh I have no doubt we'll experience another outbreak so to speak when it is least/wanted expected.
    Funny propain claims my video was a equal outcome. LOL! We dont need him here. Good job of getting rid of him.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Funny propain claims my video was a equal outcome. LOL! We dont need him here. Good job of getting rid of him.
    I didn't get rid of him, he got rid of himself. He couldn't handle it.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Bump for Bk63. Sticky I guess this is a very close race. LOL.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Bump for Bk63. Sticky I guess this is a very close race. LOL.
    Let me put it this way, we love seeing races no matter the outcome.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    nashville
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    58.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    200 pounds...realistically the difference was due to weight in my eyes

    to me that looks more like a 300-400 pound difference between those cars not 40 pounds or simply the tune.

    40 pounds would be basically imperceptible in a 2 ton car.

    just going by what i saw.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Hands up for Jeremy Click here to enlarge

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Hands up for Jeremy Click here to enlarge
    +1 I just got a updated OE-tune to work out the kinks. Ran my friends modded e63 many times before. Now my car got quicker! Jeremy does it again!
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by masonh Click here to enlarge
    to me that looks more like a 300-400 pound difference between those cars not 40 pounds or simply the tune.

    40 pounds would be basically imperceptible in a 2 ton car.

    just going by what i saw.
    Yeah the 40lbs between me and the other driver wouldnt make that much of a difference.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    +1 I just got a updated OE-tune to work out the kinks. Ran my friends modded e63 many times before. Now my car got quicker! Jeremy does it again!
    Wow congrats man how many annoying threads. Are you going to post now cant wait. So you should blow the doors of mthis now!!! Cant wait
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Yeah the 40lbs between me and the other driver wouldnt make that much of a difference.
    100 lbs equates to about a tenth on the 1/4 mile track
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    100 lbs equates to about a tenth on the 1/4 mile track
    Or about a car length.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #122
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    100.9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    +1 I just got a updated OE-tune to work out the kinks. Ran my friends modded e63 many times before. Now my car got quicker! Jeremy does it again!
    Just out of curiosity, what "kinks" were you experiencing with the old tune?

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xtyper Click here to enlarge
    Just out of curiosity, what "kinks" were you experiencing with the old tune?
    Main thing was CEL in warm weather. Also shifting into 5th gear there was a dead spot. Now no more codes and no dead spots. Its got smoother through out the rpms.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •