Close

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Hilarious Acura NSX Superbowl Commercial


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    that is a good one lol. the car looks good too. futuristic. is the motor known?
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -10.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    rofl!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pretty sure I am in Mexico
    Posts
    918
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    that is a good one lol. the car looks good too. futuristic. is the motor known?
    DI V6, + 3 electric motors. One on each front wheel (separate from each other and the rest of the drive train, can be used as generators, additional power, or to provide negative load on each front tire individually to assist with handling and/or traction) and one integrated with the dual-clutch transmission.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    DI V6, + 3 electric motors. One on each front wheel (separate from each other and the rest of the drive train, can be used as generators, additional power, or to provide negative load on each front tire individually to assist with handling and/or traction) and one integrated with the dual-clutch transmission.
    Yup - should be pretty trick. Styling is a bit too futuristic for me though. I had one of the first NSX's in 1991. Man it was an amazing car for it's time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Love it! Commercial and the car!

    As we all know I am not into hybrids but this one has my fancy.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pretty sure I am in Mexico
    Posts
    918
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Yup - should be pretty trick. Styling is a bit too futuristic for me though. I had one of the first NSX's in 1991. Man it was an amazing car for it's time.
    Sounds like it will make it expensive and hard to modify though.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,266
    Rep Points
    936.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    $#@!ing awesome commercial.
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Great commercial! The NSX looks truly epic!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    WTF? Seinfeld is a Porsche guy. Guess it doesn't matter when you are paid for a commercial.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    pretty funny.

    more interested in the car though.. anyone got a tentative price?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    more interested in the car though.. anyone got a tentative price?
    I think they are trying to keep it in the low 100's.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •