Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Ron Paul tells a truth nobody wants to hear

dumb $#@!in people think its because we are free. why wont they listen? oh, thats right, american ego wont let them think...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    People are so brainwashed to the rhetoric that they can't think for themselves anymore.... I couldn't believe it when santorum said we aren't fighting arabs, we are fighting islam. what a POS, Islam isn't the issue, it's our sticking our noses where they shouldn't be that's the issue...

Who do americans think trained Osama and his cronies to do what they did? We did
    Who do americans think we were fighting against with the afghans back in the 70's and 80's? Russia, and what did we do when it was all over, we upped and left and told them (afghans) to fend for themselves, we weren't helping them anymore.

It's actions like these and our 'nation' building that caused 9/11, not our freedom... Bunch of morons running for office... If RP doesn't get nominated, I'm not going to vote this year... Because none of the other candidates make any sense
    Last edited by FLYING X5; 01-26-2012 at 12:50 PM.
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This Ron Paul is the first American I have ever heard speaking the truth about the way the USA does it's foreign politics.
    He is so right. It is so strange people there refuse to see this.
    Just comes to show how programmed the American opinion is to the justifications of their military presence worldwide.
    Not sure why he is running in the Republican camp though, he might get snowed under by Romney. The other republican candidates are all so extreme and radical IMHO.
    He should run as an independent candidate.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really enjoyed the latest Florida debate.

Santorum really distorts what Ron Paul said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That Santorum guy sounds totally clueless. He should take history lessons and at least a workshop world politics.
    [sarcasm] Off course 9/11 was because Bin Laden was jealous of the American way Click here to enlarge OMG, he is so right Click here to enlarge [/sarcasm]
    USA should really stop trying to reform the world into capitalism and let everybody believe what they want. It would make the world a more peacefull place all together.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Santorum is a joke and needs to drop out of this race. Romney while he may have the Business knowledge to save a company or two doesn't mean he' know's what right for this country... His whole "I know what it feels like to be in fear of getting a pink slip" is pure utter crap. If he ever got a pink slip his millionaire father would be there to carry him to safety. hypocrite. Gingrich... I don't even want to go there, pursuing clinton for having an affair, and he was having one himself at the same time... hypocrite.

Ron Paul, so he had a publication done under his name back in the 80's/90's, so it was a little racist... Is that all they can dig up on him? Ron Paul is the only true republican... And for all those idiots who say Republicans want to go back to the days of Slave Owning... Do some $#@!ing research on our country... Republicans were in fact the party that fought against slavery. Democrats were the ones fighting for slavery, back during the Civil War Era, the south was predominantly Democrat, while the North was Republican. Really pisses me off when I see dumb comments like that on discussion forums and the like...

Our Fore Fathers must be turning in their graves, we have (our Government) become what we fought against during the Revolution. We have become the overbearing country that seeks to control without representing it's people. We have become what the British were during Colonization, and we don't even realize it. We are doomed to repeat history, because no one is learning from it.
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Our Fore Fathers must be turning in their graves, we have (our Government) become what we fought against during the Revolution. We have become the overbearing country that seeks to control without representing it's people. We have become what the British were during Colonization, and we don't even realize it. We are doomed to repeat history, because no one is learning from it.

I was literally just thinking the same thing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Our country (and the ROW) are so $#@!ed right now! The world has gotten so small so fast and the ways counties governed for so long is so antiquated today. Financial markets are instantly connected like never before, commerce is widespread throughout much of the world, labor markets are becoming more centralized, resources are being gobbled up, etc. We're all going to have to work together more and more into the future if we ever plan to coexist peacefully and prosper together.
    Frankly, RP is a decade or two too early for most people to get and understand what he's saying.
    Sadly, Obama will win against any of these clowns and the government will continue to grow and intrude in each of our lives more and more.

I believe there is a good chance we're headed for a day of slavery again. It won't be your typical definition of slavery we think of. This time the fields won't be tobacco and cotton and the color of your skin will be irrelevant. No, this time slavery will be an equal opportunity offender and most of the slaves won't even know their masters! And sadly, there will be no one left to save us all.
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i agree with you, but eventually the Revolution will be take place. i think the whole Mayan 2012 thing is not an apocalypse/world ending thing. its a change the world will face, either for better or worse, but people will not sit down and take it forever

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
    The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
    wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
    they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
    it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
    And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
    warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
    resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
    to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
    in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
    time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    "

-Thomas Jefferson

Old Tommy boy had the right idea. I'm ready to start shooting crooked and corrupt politicians - just say the word.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'M READY TO START POPPIN' CAPS TOO, JUST TELL ME WHO AND WHEN
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    All this is linked to the poor American School system, because of that those dumb $#@!s believe what they see on tv and refuse to do their own research or use their own brain for thinking and using logic.
    The only reason the world hates America is because of the American foreign policy and American propaganda with help of Hollywood and News.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I'M READY TO START POPPIN' CAPS TOO, JUST TELL ME WHO AND WHEN
    Well, it's only been about 150 years since the Civil War so per Thomas Jefferson,

"What signify a few lives lost
    in a century or two"

Might just be time for another dust off Click here to enlarge
    I'm ready to start rounding up right wing Republicans.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's not just Republicans that need replacing, it's the vast majority of the Government... Remember history, Republicans fought against slavery, Democrats fought for it... How easily that history has been forgotten and twisted to suit the needs of those in power... The problem really is in those who control it all are neither republican or democrat...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    It's not just Republicans that need replacing, it's the vast majority of the Government... Remember history, Republicans fought against slavery, Democrats fought for it... How easily that history has been forgotten and twisted to suit the needs of those in power... The problem really is in those who control it all are neither republican or democrat...
    I think we can leave slavery out of this debate - many other issues that are a bit more pressing like getting rid of PACS and corporate contributions to political campaigns.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's not the point... My point was everyone wants to blame Republicans for our current situation, blame the government as a whole and the corporations that run both parties... The slavery point was just used as a historical reference that neither the republicans or democrats are perfect...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    That's not the point... My point was everyone wants to blame Republicans for our current situation, blame the government as a whole and the corporations that run both parties... The slavery point was just used as a historical reference that neither the republicans or democrats are perfect...
    I can't argue with that. Simply put, the government is broken and it's going to take some BIG changes in both our domestic and foreign policies to even start to get things on the right track.

I'm really liking Ron Paul though. The guy is so down to earth it really refreshing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge

I'm really liking Ron Paul though. The guy is so down to earth it really refreshing.
    For sure. He is the first candidate in my lifetime that I actually look forward to supporting.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's so sad that when you try to explain this to people, they have this stupid look on their face as if I am speaking some foreign language. Then they deny the fact and come up with irrational excuses to counter the argument. God bless america, right? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    So true.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OP I would + rep you if I could. Good Post
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge