Close

Thread: Upgrades

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Upgrades

While people are aware trans upgrades are coming, I would ask that people have a bit of patience as to the rest. We are less that two months away and out of respect I ask you to sit tight.

It is interesting joe decided to ban me from a thread about my and Jim's cars. Never had a problem with you joe but why is it when Imake comments that others should settle down you say you won't run the site like mbworld but as soon as I say something that has an impact on you...bam I am banned from a thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Under two months away???? Earl, have you received different info than me? My calender shows under one month away. Call me or PM me if you have different info, I spoke with Steve on Wednesday I was under the impression both cars would be 100% ready on the 15th or 16th.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not discussing specifics of our builds here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Not discussing specifics of our builds here.
    Got it...text me
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Joe gave me a neg rep...give me some love brother!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    OK Joe. I am sorry for trying to infer you might have other motives for starting the thread. I know now you would never do anything like that but I do find it strange you gave me negative rep twice within a couple hours of each other.

I promise to be on my best behavior if you unban me from the thread. I want to see how close people are with predictions compared with reality.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I repped ya Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    I repped ya Click here to enlarge
    Me too.... Click here to enlarge
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is interesting joe decided to ban me from a thread about my and Jim's cars. Never had a problem with you joe but why is it when Imake comments that others should settle down you say you won't run the site like mbworld but as soon as I say something that has an impact on you...bam I am banned from a thread.
    You said you wanted stricter moderation and you got it. The thread was to remain on topic.

I find it interesting you complain about people saying too much but then when moderation affects you suddenly change your tone. Well, how do you want it?

Nobody is questioning build time or anything like that. It was a benign discussion estimating possible power figures on builds the forum is interested in. It is just a general discussion and I have absolutely no clue why you are taking it negatively.

If you think people aren't going to talk about what you are doing in the mean time I'm not sure what to say. It's a car site, people are going to discuss cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OK Joe. I am sorry for trying to infer you might have other motives for starting the thread. I know now you would never do anything like that but I do find it strange you gave me negative rep twice within a couple hours of each other.

I promise to be on my best behavior if you unban me from the thread. I want to see how close people are with predictions compared with reality.
    All the thread happened to be was just general predictions based on figures provided by Jim already. So once again, I don't see the issue. Why is everything a problem?

We are going to talk about the M156 in the M156 section, simple as that. You are unbanned from the thread but can be banned from it again, keep it in mind. I do not require you being on your best behavior, do as you please just not in threads I create.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    While people are aware trans upgrades are coming, I would ask that people have a bit of patience as to the rest. We are less that two months away and out of respect I ask you to sit tight.

Honestly Earl....listen man, don't take this the wrong way but you really need to relax about this. It's just a $#@!ing car. If you were doing all this yourself I might be able to understand all the cloak and dagger bull$#@!. But you aren't - Weistec is. And if you didn't want anyone to know A SINGLE $#@!ING THING then you should have NEVER SAID A SINGLE THING. I get it....this is an enthusiast forum, people are going to talk when they HEAR THINGS and who have they heard things from ???? Not Weistec, but from YOU. You can't have your cake and eat it too man...You say you want all mention of you car pulled in a previous thread and that you are leaving...but here you are back again $#@!ing. And for the record in the other thread that Sticky started he only mentioned Jim's car...not yours. Another member brought up you name so you are off base there.
    Clearly you like the attention or you would do what you said and not post here anymore. But at the end of the day, its your car and you can do whatever you want. I'm sure Steve has asked you guys to keep what's being done under wraps - but hey, info is already out so what is the big $#@!ing deal ???

I almost feel like posting everything I know and ruining everything for you guys because I'm so sick and tired of hearing about it. But, I won't because Jim asked me not to and I don't $#@! people over like that.