Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He's just joking around and making light of the situation.

You guys should try to get along. We can keep the politics of it where they belong, there is already a thread on it.
    No thank you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    No thank you.
    You certainly don't have to. Just wish you guys would drop your beef.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You certainly don't have to. Just wish you guys would drop your beef.
    That will only happen when you ban all IP's from the middle east or we see a video of him being pissed on by a Marine. But, I know neither of those will happen so here we are.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That will only happen when you ban all IP's from the middle east or we see a video of him being pissed on by a Marine. But, I know neither of those will happen so here we are.
    Is Sorena pro Iranian policy?

Block all IP's from the middle east seems a bit harsh however.
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge

Block all IP's from the middle east seems a bit harsh however.
    Guys, the political discussion goes here: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...t-of-the-world.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Joseph, you really need to chill out. you get in the same arguments with the same people no matter what the thread is.

i know it is your forum but dude...relax.
    Agree 200%
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guys, the political discussion goes here: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...t-of-the-world.....
    Feel free to delete and/or move my posts - this is about Wesitec SLS, apologies for going OT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Agree 200%
    To be fair, if you go back and read all these arguments you are going to have a hard time finding one where Sticky is trying to poke holes in anyone's posts - it's always the other way around.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    To be fair, if you go back and read all these arguments you are going to have a hard time finding one where Sticky is trying to poke holes in anyone's posts - it's always the other way around.
    In my opinion, it seems like he s(stickey) trys to argue every point
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I am questioned why exactly should I not defend myself? I wasn't the one on the attack, you guys seem to have forgotten that.

I will argue every point every single time namely if they are aimed at me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I am questioned why exactly should I not defend myself? I wasn't the one on the attack, you guys seem to have forgotten that.

I will argue every point every single time namely if they are aimed at me.
    My opinion is its to much. It's annoying and I no you'll say something back cause you like to debate everything but I dont.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My opinion is its to much. It's annoying and I no you'll say something back cause you like to debate everything but I dont.
    Well we are different people. If someone questions you always know you have the freedom to respond and for as long as you want to. It's up to you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do some fact checking and you will find that your opinion is wrong.

How in Gods name did you manage an in pren and ex pren ? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's just joking around and making light of the situation.You guys should try to get along.
    Certainly i'm joking. and regarding to the second part, I can't promise.
    Who? me? lol.
    Last edited by Sorena; 01-15-2012 at 02:46 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I can't promise.
    Not asking you to promise, I'm asking you to try.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do some fact checking and you will find that your opinion is wrong.

How in Gods name did you manage an in pren and ex pren ? Click here to enlarge
    There is no such thing as a wrong opinion.

I do find Joe is quite argumentative and pokes his nose in every thread even if he isn't directly part of the discussion. His reply would be "I HAVE to read all of them" which is fine because he seems a bit controlling and doesn't use moderators. But on the contrary its been stated we police ourselves and no moderation is needed. However, at times, his moderation tactics contradict that. In my travels in forums I have never seen this type of situation and it was and sometimes still is a bit of an adjustment.

There are 4 ways to get into a debate with Joe. Discuss a supporting vendor on this forum that isn't in a positive light. Directly reply to one of this posts. Disagree with Joe's opinion or argument. Argue with LZH. LOL

Everyone is different and I have come to understand all the personalities on this forum. No one is perfect and if you ignore most of the things you dislike and focus on the positive we can all get along. Also sorry to go OT.... but most threads on this forum go OT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I do find Joe is quite argumentative and pokes his nose in every thread even if he isn't directly part of the discussion.
    Of course I poke my nose in every thread, it's my job. It's also my goal to keep activity high and leave no questions unanswered. Do you ever see orphaned threads here? As in, threads with no replies? On other forums the staff doesn't even care.

Also sorry to go OT.... but most threads on this forum go OT.
    Yes they do, because the discussion is free flowing as a discussion should be.

However, at times, his moderation tactics contradict that.
    There are certain things you guys can not do yourselves like edit titles, move posts, etc. There are no "tactics" used other than keeping things grouped elegantly and I don't sit here and moderate as much as participate.

Everyone is different and I have come to understand all the personalities on this forum. No one is perfect and if you ignore most of the things you dislike and focus on the positive we can all get along.
    You have done your fair share of negative arguing and insulting of others, let's not forget. I also remember recent threads where you got into it with Jon yet I don't believe anyone told you to cool it or chill. There were a couple reported posts, I didn't jump all over everyone preferring to allow members to work it out. It was your guys thing, go ahead and debate/argue as much as you want. Some people appreciate that, some need others to control members more I guess.

This isn't like other forums, it's unique, and it definitely isn't for the politically correct or sensitive. It's also pretty damned informative and entertaining.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As I said, your forum. Its almost like you are half of an older couple that constantly bicker...I guess I shouldn't complain as there is a level of comedy in that.

Anyways no more on this from me. I know you want the last word so go ahead.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As I said, your forum. Its almost like you are half of an older couple that constantly bicker...I guess I shouldn't complain as there is a level of comedy in that.

It isn't about the last word or not or anything like that.

Feedback is always appreciated, positive/negative or whatever as it gets us all thinking if it is constructive.

Anyway, I've been up working all night trying to get everything to transfer smoothly to the new software version. So I need a break.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    joe it is about the last word. lets see if you can let me have it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Of course I poke my nose in every thread, it's my job. It's also my goal to keep activity high and leave no questions unanswered. Do you ever see orphaned threads here? As in, threads with no replies? On other forums the staff doesn't even care.

You do a good job running the forum tasks. That is not what is being discussed.

Yes they do, because the discussion is free flowing as a discussion should be.

Agreed

There are certain things you guys can not do yourselves like edit titles, move posts, etc. There are no "tactics" used other than keeping things grouped elegantly and I don't sit here and moderate as much as participate.

The tactics I referring to is your ability to rep someone down to the point they cant post any longer. Also your ability to do so outside the rules of the forum due to your ability to not need to "Spread it around" first. Did you earn the 10,000 rep points you have or did you allocate yourself that much power? I cant imagine you built up that much rep in such a short amount of time with limited members with little to no rep power. +1's and +2s would take a huge amount of people repping you to get to that much rep. The point being that much rep gives you moderation abilities to silence someone if you wish by neg repping them into the red and making it so they can no longer post.

You have done your fair share of negative arguing and insulting of others, let's not forget. I also remember recent threads where you got into it with Jon yet I don't believe anyone told you to cool it or chill. There were a couple reported posts, I didn't jump all over everyone preferring to allow members to work it out. It was your guys thing, go ahead and debate/argue as much as you want. Some people appreciate that, some need others to control members more I guess.

I don't forget. But I am not the forum owner. I don't mind a reporting system as I have stated many times I have never been banned from a forum to date. I know the lines and the limits and normally I dont go down to the level of insults and punishable offenses until someone else does. I am however nowhere near perfect and have done my fair share of pot stirring and drama. Again, I am not the forum ownerr so I am not looked at in the same light.

This isn't like other forums, it's unique, and it definitely isn't for the politically correct or sensitive. It's also pretty damned informative and entertaining.

It is unique and I do enjoy posting here. I also enjoy how crazy we all are and find it very entertaining at times. Click here to enlarge
    This is just my opinion, I don't think you are a bad guy at all and I think you put a lot of time into this place and do a good job. Its just the difference on how I would do things and your way. None of them is correct or incorrect. For example, as a forum owner, I would never take the chance of pissing off members and having them leave by directly getting into a fight with them. I would create a different name and I would never disclose that they were arguing with the "Forum Owner" most people don't leave forums due to other members. They will however if they find themselves disagreeing with the forum owner as your stance is a reflect on the stance of the forum as a whole. If someone feels you don't like them or they are a target they will simply not post here. If they thought you were just a regular member that wouldn't be the case.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

+1
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    joe it is about the last word. lets see if you can let me have it.
    Hehe I doubt it he acts like my child most of the time,
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The tactics I referring to is your ability to rep someone down to the point they cant post any longer.
    Look at my contributions and take the rep power into account. There is nothing stopping you from contributing as large if not larger of an amount and getting power. It's up to you, put in the effort like I do. If I have way more power than you, then, uh, take that into acccount.

Did you earn the 10,000 rep points you have or did you allocate yourself that much power?
    Earned them, calculate it yourself and see if the math checks out. Rather simple right? I actually thought I was gaining rep at way too fast of a rate early on and took away a few thousand points to balance it out early on.

The point being that much rep gives you moderation abilities to silence someone if you wish by neg repping them into the red and making it so they can no longer post.
    EXACTLY, and anyone can have it. Go earn it...

This is just my opinion, I don't think you are a bad guy at all and I think you put a lot of time into this place and do a good job. Its just the difference on how I would do things and your way. None of them is correct or incorrect. For example, as a forum owner, I would never take the chance of pissing off members and having them leave by directly getting into a fight with them.
    You can pander but I don't just act as an administrator I act as a member and participate. I help all members but this also isn't for everyone. I won't create a different name to "argue" with people, you can do that on your forum if you want.

You may disagree and that is fine but I think the results thus far speak for themselves. It's easy to type, harder to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hehe I doubt it he acts like my child most of the time,
    You must be proud of having such an ambitious and intelligent child. Must take after his/her mother. A joke Dodger. Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast