Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The problem is we need something better to talk about, there really isn't much discussion going on here? We need more members and done more threads itsikr there are only about 10 Benz members that post frequently
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    The problem is we need something better to talk about, there really isn't much discussion going on here? We need more members and done more threads itsikr there are only about 10 Benz members that post frequently
    I will be starting a very interesting thread in a week or two Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Talk is the problem. We need more people DOING stuff and then talking about it... We also need to all get along...
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I will be starting a very interesting thread in a week or two Click here to enlarge
    and this will be a good start of doing stuff to talk about. Cant wait to see some action out of the beast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ...but only if Sticky takes down some of the gayness. I will take my build thread to another less gay board.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    But that'll be one thread from one of the 10 or so members
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Agreed... so lets get some more people in here. What do you suggest? How can we get more people?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    well maybe I won't post the same thread MBW or Private Lounge for a week and try to drive some peeps from over there to here. This is a cooler environment over here than MBW. I have not even logged into MBW in probably 2 weeks.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    well maybe I won't post the same thread MBW or Private Lounge for a week and try to drive some peeps from over there to here. This is a cooler environment over here than MBW. I have not even logged into MBW in probably 2 weeks.
    Some $#@! will just copy and paste if the info is good just like what happens here
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Agreed... so lets get some more people in here. What do you suggest? How can we get more people?
    I can do a teaser vid of the build and post it to you tube and at the end we can have it say go to www.benzboost.com for the full story then we can start a thread over there and post the vid...I think it would make it past the censors. Not to pat myself on the back but when I start a thread over there it gets hundreds or even thousands of hits in a day or two. Then we just need to be nice to the noobs when they get here LOL, so they stay.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    quite simple actually. INCENTIVES! Sticky needs to set up an incentive program for current members who bring in referals and an incentive program for new members as well as an anual incentive program for guys that post the most or participate the most. I know Sticky isn't raking in the big bucks from this site yet so paying for these "incentives" might be difficult but that's where the sponsors need to step in or Sticky need to solicate the vendors/sponsors to donate products or services for these incentives. It would be a win win for everyone, more traffic to the site means more people will see the sponsors banners and ads throughout the site. AMG Private lounge gives away little things from AMG hats and Tshirts to die-cast models and more, I received a beautiful limited edition numbered solid pewter CLK DTM sculpture/model a couple years ago. A monthly or quarterly "new member" prize to any new member with 10 or more posts would be cool and maybe an anual prize for the member with the most post and another prize for them member that refers the most new members would be nice....just some ideas.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    quite simple actually. INCENTIVES! Sticky needs to set up an incentive program for current members who bring in referals and an incentive program for new members as well as an anual incentive program for guys that post the most or participate the most. I know Sticky isn't raking in the big bucks from this site yet so paying for these "incentives" might be difficult but that's where the sponsors need to step in or Sticky need to solicate the vendors/sponsors to donate products or services for these incentives. It would be a win win for everyone, more traffic to the site means more people will see the sponsors banners and ads throughout the site. AMG Private lounge gives away little things from AMG hats and Tshirts to die-cast models and more, I received a beautiful limited edition numbered solid pewter CLK DTM sculpture/model a couple years ago. A monthly or quarterly "new member" prize to any new member with 10 or more posts would be cool and maybe an anual prize for the member with the most post and another prize for them member that refers the most new members would be nice....just some ideas.
    And also someone can talk to lzh and tell him to chill cause he calls everyone a lier or a douche bag
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And also someone can talk to lzh and tell him to chill cause he calls everyone a lier or a douche bag
    Like I said in a previous post, we have to be nice to the noobs. LZH ripped into me when I was a noob on MBW, but then I gave it right back to him. He ripped into me for modding my Black Series, he said I was ruining it LOL...then I let him drive it at Willow, he finally realized I didn't ruin it, we've been cool ever since.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lukes a cool dude, but like me he has a pretty good nose for bull$#@! and sometimes that get us in trouble but the vast majority of the time I know what I am talking about or I don't even inject myself into the conversation.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Shut up, douche bag.
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4