Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 143
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    He has no idea yet. LOL
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    this 2 thread thing is bull$#@!.

    i love the drama, but make it easy

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    this 2 thread thing is bull$#@!.

    i love the drama, but make it easy
    New "EPIC RUN" thread... new drama. LOL
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12



  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    this 2 thread thing is bull$#@!.

    i love the drama, but make it easy
    One creates a thread topping a time, then the other creates a thread topping a time, then rinse and repeat. The m156 forum at this rate is going to be filled with jon and propain's 60-130 threads.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    One creates a thread topping a time, then the other creates a thread topping a time, then rinse and repeat. The m156 forum at this rate is going to be filled with jon and propain's 60-130 threads.
    So true. I wish we could see some dodger vs mthis 60-130 comparisons.

    Notice that the n54 group all gets along lately though lol.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    So true. I wish we could see some dodger vs mthis 60-130 comparisons.

    Notice that the n54 group all gets along lately though lol.
    Whats the secret? LOL We need it in here...
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12



  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Notice that the n54 group all gets along lately though lol.
    The M156 guys are actually managing to make the N54 guys look tame, reserved, and mature somehow.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Whats the secret? LOL We need it in here...
    I think their secret is actually focusing on the motor with technical threads instead of standing their waving their pricks at each other and pulling out rulers to measure.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think their secret is actually focusing on the motor with technical threads instead of standing their waving their pricks at each other and pulling out rulers to measure.
    Or Coke cans.... Click here to enlarge

    One day we will all get there....
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12



  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Or Coke cans.... Click here to enlarge

    One day we will all get there....
    This stuff actually isn't anywhere near as bad as the 335/135 guys were at their peak.

    It's going to great once this section really hits full stride.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I've been asking for c63 datalogs forever now but no one has ever posted one or even knows what their timing curve looks like. I'd be more than happy to discuss the technical aspect of this platform, but it appears no one has anything to share.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This stuff actually isn't anywhere near as bad as the 335/135 guys were at their peak.

    It's going to great once this section really hits full stride.
    I blame shiv for everything. I can't wait for him to move onto the next platform so I don't have to read his pompous posts ever again. Did you know he told me I baselined my car wrong? LOL.

    Sorry for the OT.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    I blame shiv for everything. I can't wait for him to move onto the next platform so I don't have to read his pompous posts ever again. Did you know he told me I baselined my car wrong? LOL.

    Sorry for the OT.
    he's trying, but unfortunatly for him, i moved on too Click here to enlarge

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Did you know he told me I baselined my car wrong? LOL.
    Bahahaha. I thought Shiv only told me this not someone else.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    I blame shiv for everything. I can't wait for him to move onto the next platform so I don't have to read his pompous posts ever again. Did you know he told me I baselined my car wrong? LOL.

    Sorry for the OT.
    Combination of Shiv and e90post policies. Remove those two factors and how beautiful is the N54 section?

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Combination of Shiv and e90post policies. Remove those two factors and how beautiful is the N54 section?
    Now that I think about it, I think Shiv was trying to goad me into doing something that'd get me banned again. Click here to enlarge

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    BTW Propain my apologies, I shouldn't have taken anyone's word for it and verified the slope myself on Jon's run but I mean who gets a slope calculation wrong? He jumped the gun quite a bit I'm just glad I didn't put anything on the front page. I keep getting graphs left and right so I was just waiting for the dust to settle between you two so I didn't have to go through a billion graphs as I kind of have a lot of work to do.

    I only checked the file to make sure it was legit and if the shifts were the same because with how quick these times are being improved I want to make sure there is no foul play going on like someone using the Vbox on another car.

    Regardless, congrats, well done.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    BTW Propain my apologies, I shouldn't have taken anyone's word for it and verified the slope myself on Jon's run but I mean who gets a slope calculation wrong? He jumped the gun quite a bit I'm just glad I didn't put anything on the front page. I keep getting graphs left and right so I was just waiting for the dust to settle between you two so I didn't have to go through a billion graphs as I kind of have a lot of work to do.

    I only checked the file to make sure it was legit and if the shifts were the same because with how quick these times are being improved I want to make sure there is no foul play going on like someone using the Vbox on another car.

    Regardless, congrats, well done.
    Thank you for the apology. I know this isnt your job to settle this thing between Jon and I. If you notice in my previous posts before I found out about this I kept asking for the full graphs. I always suspected something was strange. You dont picked 7 10th's without chaning anything or increasing the slope.

    Either way, its no big deal. Its Jon afterall... LOL
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12



  19. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    BTW Propain my apologies, I shouldn't have taken anyone's word for it and verified the slope myself on Jon's run but I mean who gets a slope calculation wrong? He jumped the gun quite a bit I'm just glad I didn't put anything on the front page. I keep getting graphs left and right so I was just waiting for the dust to settle between you two so I didn't have to go through a billion graphs as I kind of have a lot of work to do.

    I only checked the file to make sure it was legit and if the shifts were the same because with how quick these times are being improved I want to make sure there is no foul play going on like someone using the Vbox on another car.

    Regardless, congrats, well done.
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky this is my last post until you take down some of these stupid $#@!ing threads....this is the gayist $#@! I have ever read. The first page of the M156 section has 4 "tune only" 60-130 record threads....if that doesn't show how lame and irrelivent the record is I don't know what does.

    Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay!!!!!!!!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Sticky this is my last post until you take down some of these stupid $#@!ing threads....this is the gayist $#@! I have ever read. The first page of the M156 section has 4 "tune only" 60-130 record threads....if that doesn't show how lame and irrelivent the record is I don't know what does.

    Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I lied, this is my last post. Sticky, do you own the domain JDMboost.com? I hope so because that's what this section is turning into.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I agree. Delete them all. I'm even embarrassed looking at them... LOL
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12



  24. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    I agree. Delete them all. I'm even embarrassed looking at them... LOL
    Keep one thread, we don't need four of them. It is deserving of a thread, tune only performance numbers are important but this is getting out of hand.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Keep one thread, we don't need four of them. It is deserving of a thread, tune only performance numbers are important but this is getting out of hand.
    Completely agree. Out of hand is exactly right. A thread merge would be fine. Don't know why it hasn't been done yet to be honest... Joe you're getting lazy! **Ducks** LOL

    Ohh and I have been deemed NOT tune only due to my free flowing air filters. Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by propain; 01-18-2012 at 11:19 PM.
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12



Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •