Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Ahh.. The drama..
    ^
    This.

Drama should not be the building blocks of a forum. Couple that with a total lack of moderation and most members become combative and abrasive because they can, with no consequences.

The above is the main reason I really don't post here much anymore.

The negative rep system is flawed. Senior members should be banned if they accumulate a certain number of negative rep points in a set time.

Example: If you are negative repped 25 pts in a week you get banned from posting for a week. Currently, only new members have to be carfeful what they say do to the lack of rep points.

I'm not trying to tell Sticky how to run his site, just stating an opinion and making an observation.
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Drama should not be the building blocks of a forum. Couple that with a total lack of moderation and most members become combative and abrasive because they can, with no consequences.

The negative rep system is flawed. Senior members should be banned if they accumulate a certain number of negative rep points in a set time.

Example: If you are negative repped 25 pts in a week you get banned from posting for a week. Currently, only new members have to be carfeful what they say do to the lack of rep points.

I'm not trying to tell Sticky how to run his site, just stating an opinion and making an observation.
    Hmmm.... those are very good points.... once a few members get very high up in the rankings or get a lot of rep points, they can control posts: they can simply hide posts by negative rep'ing them and they can most certainly ban new users with relative ease. Receiving a few negative points from new users wouldn't hurt them much. Maybe Sticky can look into that.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    You were the one who said something about the posts helping set a record and not locking it. You were the one who stated things about traffic first. Not me. Get it straight. You must suck as a lawyer. LOL
    Honestly, you are in no position to evaluate anyone. Arguing frequently does not mean you are good at it. You quite simply aren't. Actually, you flat out suck at it despite what you may tell yourself.

You insinuated I purposely did not verify his run or tried to mislead people to create activity. You mentioned 10,000 views. I told you that activity was a very small % of the total sites activity. I don't suck as a lawyer, you suck at basic critical thinking and analysis.

Oh yes, I intend to rise to the top of the forum world by having you argue with Jon. Are you insane?

I dont blame you, but I am sick of watching you make excuses for your F up! I really dont care about the 60-130. I dont care if it brought you traffic. I did it for my own reasons and I think you know why. You let it ride because it was bringing you traffic and views during an otherwise slow time of the year. You create lame ass MHP threads to bring traffic. You sink this place all on your own buddy. Your content is crap, at least the 60-130 was actually doing something other than talking crap. Why dont you try that for a change?
    I didn't make any excuses. I apologized to you and Jon. I didn't F up, I simply never got around to verifying it. If you two would have simply chilled out and been patient it wouldn't have been an issue. Unfortunately you two were trying to so hard to top one another (really, get a room) that you ran wild with it like a couple of kids. The entire forum basically told you both to STFU.

Now kindly do that as nobody cares.

I like that you sit here and put myself and the forum down yet continually post on it. You have absolutely 0 class. All you do is bring negativity and hatred. Even when someone treats with respect you respond in the exact same typically negative manner.

You question LZH for contributions? You do nothing but whine and complain like some angry girl on her period who just got dumped.

My content is crap? You sit here reading it and blogs from around the world pick it up. My forum has millions of views per month. My site has great sponsors. The only reason anyone is even reading what you have to say is due to my site promoting it. I'm not sitting here posting on yours son, know your place.

Who are you? Honestly, who are you to be telling me anything about running a site or evaluating quality of content? You get a forum as good as this one and then talk to me. For now, you are just a whiny person complaining ON MY FORUM.

Accomplish what I have and then talk. For now, you should stop running your mouth as your posts basically just amount to crap. Your most noteworthy contribution being a 60-130 feud with another member that you treat as life or death. Do you have anything that even comes close the quality of content I have written or provide? Any single example of something noteworthy the entire community takes a look at it? Because I have tons which is why despite being banned from other forums clearly my work is good enough on its own merit to create an entire network around it and gain a loyal following in doing so.

Once again, who are you?

Then you should have said "I dont want to be involved" and told Jon to get it verified somewhere else. Another excuse. Now your just to busy. Give me a break Joe, I watch you post constantly on here. You are not that busy. You made a mistake and made EVERYONE think you verified the run. You just will never admit it and that speaks volumes about your character.
    No, I didn't have to do anything. I told him I would get to it. He jumped the gun and said I verified it when I didn't. Point the finger at him or at yourself. It even says in the 60-130 thread you can go get it verified at 6speed if you like.

This is the same crap from you over, and over, and over. Do everyone a favor and simply move on and stop creating problems where they do not even exist.

Awww, and I am the one who insults. I dont give a crap about the article. I never asked for it either. Take it down. LOL You think it meant anything to me other than to annoy Jon? LOL. Thank you for what, helping me annoy Jon? LOL
    As I said, you have absolutely 0 class. You claim I have something against you. By posting the article no matter who it is it should show you I don't.

Do you have a crush on me something? You spend how much time sitting here typing in response to my posts begging for my attention?

Why dont you take responsibility for your actions and words for a change. Do you do anything but try to spin things so you always look right? You dont even need to answer that question, EVERYONE including your "Friends" has complained about this. But I am sure in your perfect delusional world its everyone else but you. I hope you arent anywhere near as much of a douche in person because I cant imagine how anyone tolerates you. You cant spin your way out of this one. You dropped the ball. The more you try to fight it and spin your way out of it the more I want to remind you.
    Take responsibility for what? A simple misunderstanding? That I even apologized for? Yet that isn't taking accountability for my role in it? Huh? And yet you for some reason continue to harp on the same crap for some reason?

We already went over it and yet you continue to rehash it. OMG I didn't drop everything and verify a run and Jon misunderstood me saying the file worked and I would get to it later was verification. Holy $#@!, what a disaster! Oh man, wow, did I ever drop the ball. How is it the world economy did not collapse? The only delusions here are your own and if you think your opinion means anything to me you highly overestimate your value. Dry your tears and move on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^
    This.

There is a timeout system that if you get too many negative reps in a short period you get put in timeout. You can read about it in the reputation thread where it is spelled out.

So, the only flaw here is that you did not know what you already suggested existed and therefore the system works quite well.

Also, it's a good thing members can say what they want. If you guys want moderated and censored junk you know where to go, it isn't here and this forum isn't changing. Everyone can find the place that is best for them.

Frankly, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of everyone thinking they know best and taking every Mercedes thread off course with their ideas of what should or should be done. If you know best, run your own forum. Obviously, it's easy.

The building block of the forum is content with a performance emphasis. Take a look at any of the 6 front pages on the network some time to see what the building blocks actually are. I can't control when an issue will come around that will be interpreted as drama but when it does I won't hide it or protect you guys from it. This a forum for big boys who can decide on their own what to read or write.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    YEAH !!!!!

LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well everyone gains rep for participation which is a bit of an incentive
    This is the key which I did not previously realize. I've wondered how you have almost 11,000 rep points, when the next-highest person only has around 2k, and it rapidly falls off from there (not even 10 people have over 1k). It sounds like you're saying the system gives you positive rep just for submitting a post - even if other members don't elect to give it positive rep (obviously, if they do, it gives you even more rep). Then it makes sense - you have over 45,000 posts... the next-highest rep'd person has 3,000.

Our views and registrations are at record highs. The thing is, most people register just to read. Trying to get people to participate is difficult and many are intimidated to do so.
    This, I think, is what Petro, Dodger, et. al. talking about (and I agree with them). People don't feel like getting into arguments, especially with more combative, more tenured members... so they'll just sit back and read but not participate.

The drama around here gets views - and, the way you've built the system here, someone has to register if they want to read more than a page or two from the site. Most other forums that I've visited, you can read as much as you want without formally signing up, but obviously cannot participate without registering. Not the case here, so it may artificially inflate the membership figures vs. if you let people just read the site unlimited w/o having to register.

I've often wondered what sponsors look for, when identifying places they wish to support and utilize for their firm's marketing. I'd think the most important metric is "how often do members who are on the site, click a banner ad to visit the sponsor's homepage?" - and is there a way to track how many of those clicks result in a successful transaction for the sponsor? At least, to me, that would be one of the most important things if I was sponsoring somewhere. From there, ranked by importance, I'd think something like "how many successful group-buys are arranged?" then "how many threads/posts per week/month/year/etc." then "how many members" etc.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Dry your tears and move on.
    I have but every time you pathetically make excuses for not verifying the runs and lying about it I will comment. You cant let it go. It was let go but you commented again and made another excuse. Just like your other lame apology thread with MHP, its meaningless and empty. In your mind you are never wrong. Everyone on this forum knows this about you.

As far as your other dribble and sub par lawyer skills, I will make it really simple. You are an abrasive, egomaniacal, narcissistic douche. You also surround yourself with like minded people like LZH. You have ZERO class and ZERO integrity. I am amazed you still have forum sponsors. You have been banned from every forum there is because no one can tolerate you. This is why you created this haven where you can be as big of a douche as you want and get away with it. Well that and Andy from MHP told you to create this and that's why you did it... Click here to enlarge

This forum exists for one reason. Drama. It offers nothing else. While I do enjoy going to a place where I can just act like whatever I want (Before LZH asks me AGAIN) I cant seem to stomach the person who created that haven. I know I am not alone either. If I could ignore you I would. I haven't tried really but most forums don't let you ignore the admin. That wouldn't even be good enough anyhow. I have tried to tolerate you and your personality but I just cant seem to get over how much of a douche you are. I'm sorry for that, maybe you are a decent guy in person but you are like finger nails down a chalk board to me on here.

Either way, I have a better solution anyhow. I will take responsibility and I will take my leave from here and give you no more hits and no more drama. The amount of posters you have here and the content on the forums has become quite pathetic anyhow. Yes the 60-130 threads was drama as well and I got pulled into them with Jon but at least we were DOING SOMETHING and not just talking crap and bashing MHP for the 10000 time.

What have you accomplished?? What I have I accomplished?? LOL. I ran a site and forum about 5 times this size 15 years ago. The gaming industry has far more members. Trust me, I know what it takes and it doesn't take much. Yes it can get annoying and yes people are annoying. I had a good moderation staff and excellent contributors who kept everything running nice. I even ran a huge sql database on the site that was updated by a small staff keeping track of gaming activities of the members and keeping track of an award system. The IIS server's were in house and I used my company as the host. All the bandwidth was bought and paid for by me. If you weren't such a douche I am sure you could find people that would do all that for free.

If you want to run a successful site you need to delegate the work out while getting sponsors in the shadows. Being an owner and participating in drama threads was never part of my business plan even as an immature kid. I sold it about 4 years later for a nice profit. It was a nice accomplishment for a kid looking back. If you think my online personality here has anything to do with reality you are sadly mistaken. If this is your shining moment I feel bad for you.

By the way you should thank Jim and Earl DAILY for bringing 90% of the people you have here on the MB side. Yes 9 out of the 10 unique daily posters you have here. LOL. Their builds are the only reason people are here. That and to watch MHP drama. If they didn't post here any longer and did updates on MBW you and LZH would be very lonely here. Sadly for you one of two is already seeing the light around here and people people who actually do things with their cars cant stand you either. So how long do you think the drama will keep this place afloat? LOL

So with that I will take my highly overestimated value and go. I will also give you and this forum its value wherever I find myself. Click here to enlarge
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have but every time you pathetically make excuses for not verifying the runs and lying about it I will comment. You cant let it go. It was let go but you commented again and made another excuse. Just like your other lame apology thread with MHP, its meaningless and empty. In your mind you are never wrong. Everyone on this forum knows this about you.

As far as your other dribble and sub par lawyer skills, I will make it really simple. You are an abrasive, egomaniacal, narcissistic douche. You also surround yourself with like minded people like LZH. You have ZERO class and ZERO integrity. I am amazed you still have forum sponsors. You have been banned from every forum there is because no one can tolerate you. This is why you created this haven where you can be as big of a douche as you want and get away with it. Well that and Andy from MHP told you to create this and that's why you did it... Click here to enlarge

This forum exists for one reason. Drama. It offers nothing else. While I do enjoy going to a place where I can just act like whatever I want (Before LZH asks me AGAIN) I cant seem to stomach the person who created that haven. I know I am not alone either. If I could ignore you I would. I haven't tried really but most forums don't let you ignore the admin. That wouldn't even be good enough anyhow. I have tried to tolerate you and your personality but I just cant seem to get over how much of a douche you are. I'm sorry for that, maybe you are a decent guy in person but you are like finger nails down a chalk board to me on here.

Either way, I have a better solution anyhow. I will take responsibility and I will take my leave from here and give you no more hits and no more drama. The amount of posters you have here and the content on the forums has become quite pathetic anyhow. Yes the 60-130 threads was drama as well and I got pulled into them with Jon but at least we were DOING SOMETHING and not just talking crap and bashing MHP for the 10000 time.

What have you accomplished?? What I have I accomplished?? LOL. I ran a site and forum about 5 times this size 15 years ago. The gaming industry has far more members. Trust me, I know what it takes and it doesn't take much. Yes it can get annoying and yes people are annoying. I had a good moderation staff and excellent contributors who kept everything running nice. I even ran a huge sql database on the site that was updated by a small staff keeping track of gaming activities of the members and keeping track of an award system. The IIS server's were in house and I used my company as the host. All the bandwidth was bought and paid for by me. If you weren't such a douche I am sure you could find people that would do all that for free.

If you want to run a successful site you need to delegate the work out while getting sponsors in the shadows. Being an owner and participating in drama threads was never part of my business plan even as an immature kid. I sold it about 4 years later for a nice profit. It was a nice accomplishment for a kid looking back. If you think my online personality here has anything to do with reality you are sadly mistaken. If this is your shining moment I feel bad for you.

By the way you should thank Jim and Earl DAILY for bringing 90% of the people you have here on the MB side. Yes 9 out of the 10 unique daily posters you have here. LOL. Their builds are the only reason people are here. That and to watch MHP drama. If they didn't post here any longer and did updates on MBW you and LZH would be very lonely here. Sadly for you one of two is already seeing the light around here and people people who actually do things with their cars cant stand you either. So how long do you think the drama will keep this place afloat? LOL

So with that I will take my highly overestimated value and go. I will also give you and this forum its value wherever I find myself. Click here to enlarge
    Thanks, Dad.
    Good riddance.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also, it's a good thing members can say what they want. If you guys want moderated and censored junk you know where to go, it isn't here and this forum isn't changing. Everyone can find the place that is best for them.

Frankly, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of everyone thinking they know best and taking every Mercedes thread off course with their ideas of what should or should be done. If you know best, run your own forum. Obviously, it's easy.
    Actually, the censorship and moderation has become very laxed on MBworld. I think I will take you up on your offer.

Thank you.
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Bunch of $#@!in crybabys.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    This is the key which I did not previously realize. I've wondered how you have almost 11,000 rep points, when the next-highest person only has around 2k, and it rapidly falls off from there (not even 10 people have over 1k). It sounds like you're saying the system gives you positive rep just for submitting a post - even if other members don't elect to give it positive rep (obviously, if they do, it gives you even more rep). Then it makes sense - you have over 45,000 posts... the next-highest rep'd person has 3,000.
    Yes, exactly, but this is all spelled out in the rep thread. Why don't you guys read it?

This, I think, is what Petro, Dodger, et. al. talking about (and I agree with them). People don't feel like getting into arguments, especially with more combative, more tenured members... so they'll just sit back and read but not participate.
    And that is absolutely fine. Every forum has more lurkers than posters.

The drama around here gets views - and, the way you've built the system here, someone has to register if they want to read more than a page or two from the site. Most other forums that I've visited, you can read as much as you want without formally signing up, but obviously cannot participate without registering. Not the case here, so it may artificially inflate the membership figures vs. if you let people just read the site unlimited w/o having to register.
    If people read content they need to register to do so after a certain number of page views. I look at it as a person is more inclined to participate if they are registered rather than if they are not.

I've often wondered what sponsors look for, when identifying places they wish to support and utilize for their firm's marketing. I'd think the most important metric is "how often do members who are on the site, click a banner ad to visit the sponsor's homepage?" - and is there a way to track how many of those clicks result in a successful transaction for the sponsor? At least, to me, that would be one of the most important things if I was sponsoring somewhere. From there, ranked by importance, I'd think something like "how many successful group-buys are arranged?" then "how many threads/posts per week/month/year/etc." then "how many members" etc.
    Yes, you can track banner clicks.

Vendors each want different things depending on what they sell or do. Some are content to not post and just have banner rotation. Others do not want banner rotation but want to post products. Some just want PM abilities. It depends obviously.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Actually, the censorship and moderation has become very laxed on MBworld. I think I will take you up on your offer.

Thank you.
    It seems we are putting pressure on multiple forums. You are free to do whatever you want to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do you have a learning disability? Now my apology is not good enough for you? You know what, I don't apologize. I simply don't care.

As far as your other dribble and sub par lawyer skills, I will make it really simple. You are an abrasive, egomaniacal, narcissistic douche. You also surround yourself with like minded people like LZH. You have ZERO class and ZERO integrity. I am amazed you still have forum sponsors. You have been banned from every forum there is because no one can tolerate you. This is why you created this haven where you can be as big of a douche as you want and get away with it. Well that and Andy from MHP told you to create this and that's why you did it...
    I already told you I consider your opinion meaningless. I do not value whatsoever what you have to say and consider you sub-par in general. Your existence has no meaning to me. You might as well spare yourself the time in responding. You can write whatever you want and think whatever you want, it changes nothing. Doesn't that show you that you have absolutely no influence whatsoever?

Call me whatever names you like if it makes you happy.

Well, you are wrong. The forum has some of the most advanced technical topics in the German car world. Drama? Weird that we have bleeding edge technical information on motor and transmission builds for Mercedes/BMW cars that don't exist anywhere else. You are limited to the M156 section and don't read enough of the board, clearly. You want to think it is just drama go ahead but most of it is created by you. You should do everyone a favor and try to contribute something of technical merit but I just don't think you are capable of it.

Ok, seeya!

You ran a site and forum 5 times this size 15 years ago? If you would have said 7 maybe it would have been believable. What software did you run? What was the name of it? What did you do? What server did you run? What version of SQL was it? Where is it, what happened to it? Nice day dream, it's 2012.

It already is a successful site. I do not care about what you think about running it. I will participate as much as I want whenever I want. My forum, my money, my decisions.

Oh, I appreciate their contributions. See, the thing is, they are doing things with their cars that are on the bleeding edge. So what were you saying about only drama? Seems to me the people pushing their platforms the furthest are here. And you do what? Play with tune only records all day? LOL.

So with that I will take my highly overestimated value and go. I will also give you and this forum its value wherever I find myself.
    I hope you find a forum you are mentally capable of handling. Now run along, the big boys have things other than tune only modifications to discuss.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Bunch of $#@!in crybabys.
    I had to deal with them on the BMW side as well early on. You just laugh and keep on going. They used to talk $#@! when the forum had 100 members putting it down. They don't seem to have anything to say now. Click here to enlarge

When we pass 10k and as the Benz side becomes more populated it will be the same. Gives me more motivation honestly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I had to deal with them on the BMW side as well early on. You just laugh and keep on going. They used to talk $#@! when the forum had 100 members putting it down. They don't seem to have anything to say now. Click here to enlarge

When we pass 10k it will be the same.
    I think you should apologize and invite them back bro - no way you are gonna survive without them LOLOLOL. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I think you should apologize and invite them back bro - no way you are gonna survive without them LOLOLOL. Click here to enlarge
    Of course not, I should probably go send invitations and apologies to them as well as the BMW guys who said the same thing. It's going to be a long list.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

You ran a site and forum 5 times this size 15 years ago? If you would have said 7 maybe it would have been believable. What software did you run? What was the name of it? What did you do? What server did you run? What version of SQL was it? Where is it, what happened to it? Nice day dream, it's 2012.

Over 50,000 members. Easily done in a market boasting over 500,000 people. Much less hits though than your claimed hits though. No statistic counter has your sites anywhere near what you claim however, and yes, even though you made the info private you can still easily get it. LOL

Sorry you feel this is such a hard thing to do with your measly 10K members. MBW has 218,000 members and they only concentrate on the Mercedes model. You have a forum consisting of every German auto and you have 10K. 4.6% of what they have. Woooopie!! Yes, you are a huge threat and they are modifying policy because of your monstrous numbers. LOL Keep patting yourself on the back. Try not the break your arm. Anyone who knows me knows what I do for a living Joe. Its not that hard to figure out it was hardly a dream. But you keep swinging for the fences young man. One day you might make it. With your ego and attitude I doubt it though. Its your own worst enemy. Click here to enlarge

As to the details don't bother. I would never give up that kind of information over a forum argument like other morons (LZH) on this site.

Now run along, the big boys have things other than tune only modifications to discuss.

Yes, the big boys. That doesn't include you though little guy. When are you getting your car back again? You know the one.. The one with the "Trap record" yet a worse ET than my "Tune Only" C63. I had a good laugh when I heard about that. LOL
    My last post and visit here unless I hear you cleaned up your act and this site Joe. There are simply way better places to spend my time and the entertainment has run its course. Any reply will be a waste of your time and only to satisfy your ego to whatever other members you have left on this forum as I will never read it. But you know you will anyhow so please do and give a good laugh to all that know you on this site. LOL You can find me on MBW or 6speed though. Ohhh that's right, you are banned from those. Click here to enlarge
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Over 50,000 members. Easily done in a market boasting over 500,000 people. Much less hits though than your claimed hits though. No statistic counter has your sites anywhere near what you claim however, and yes, even though you made the info private you can still easily get it. LOL
    I believe I asked what the name was and specific details, all of which you did not provide. No surprise Mr. Admin. You can't even name your forum software from 15 years ago? Why aren't you building a forum if you are so good at it?

If you don't want to believe the statistics because they make you feel idiotic for claiming your 60-130 drama helped drive traffic then don't. I have never seen anyone think so highly of themselves for a tune only 60-130 run before in my life. Wow, what a major player in Mercedes performance you are.

orry you feel this is such a hard thing to do with your measly 10K members. MBW has 218,000 members and they only concentrate on the Mercedes model. You have a forum consisting of every German auto and you have 10K. 4.6% of what they have. Woooopie!! Yes, you are a huge threat and they are modifying policy because of your monstrous numbers. LOL Keep patting yourself on the back. Try not the break your arm. Anyone who knows me knows what I do for a living Joe. Its not that hard to figure out it was hardly a dream. But you keep swinging for the fences young man. One day you might make it. With your ego and attitude I doubt it though. Its your own worst enemy.
    MBworld has existed for over a decade. My Mercedes site hasn't even been up for a year yet. What we can both agree on though is either one has more members and activity than anything you have.

If I wasn't a huge threat why would they take the time to specifically censor this site? Seems it is a threat and the fact policy is being modified shows they are scared.

Yes, the big boys. That doesn't include you though little guy. When are you getting your car back again? You know the one.. The one with the "Trap record" yet a worse ET than my "Tune Only" C63. I had a good laugh when I heard about that. LOL
    My car back? With more mods in it than your entire car is worth and you want to try to talk smack? Seriously? Keep playing with basic tunes and creating drama over who has the quicker tune only record. If you want to talk about what is funny, that would be it.

Sorry my transmission overheated at the drag strip doing things nobody had done before. I prefer to take things further as I would be too embarrassed to list a 122 trap in my sig. It's a lot more difficult to push a platform than sit and argue over who spent their $1k for a tune the best. When it's done we can line up and then we can all have a good laugh if you like. Maybe you can modify your car to the point that you won't embarrass yourself around the big boys? At least you will be able to type on MBW about what others are doing though while you still argue about tune only records pissing everyone else off with crap nobody but you cares about. Hey, maybe by then you will find out what tune only actually means?

Seriously, tune only? And you are talking? My car had a tune on it a week after coming off the dealer lot. Got kind of boring kind of fast. But hey, you enjoy that "beast" of yours. It certainly is much easier to play it safe with basic mods (and cheaper, right?).

My last post and visit here unless I hear you cleaned up your act and this site Joe.
    You said this earlier. Please, don't make promises you can't keep, stick to it.

There are simply way better places to spend my time and the entertainment has run its course. Any reply will be a waste of your time and only to satisfy your ego to whatever other members you have left on this forum as I will never read it. But you know you will anyhow so please do and give a good laugh to all that know you on this site. LOL You can find me on MBW or 6speed though. Ohhh that's right, you are banned from those.
    Go have fun on IB's corporate forums, why were you here in the first place if they are sooooo great? You crack me up. Whine, whine, whine, and then talk about going to other forums when I don't pamper you, hold your hand, and dry your tears. You create the majority of the drama in this section, the entire forum is better off without you. I'm amazed you think others are the problem, look in the mirror.

You are a waste of my time. Way to show what a classy guy you are insulting people who go out of their way to make sure you have the ability to speak freely only for you to piss on them for it. Easy to talk down to others when you haven't done anything yourself. So you go run along and have fun on forums people other than you built. I've got mine to run and dealing with you simply takes too much time and is not worth it. Maybe I would have verified Jon's run if you could simply STFU for an hour? Please keep your word this time and spend your time elsewhere! Later! Click here to enlarge

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456