Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good Car Wash in Northern NJ (Hudson County)

I always wash my own rides but as I get older I can use a break every now and then. BUT I've tried some and the results are horrible. Anyone have a recommendation in the Hudson County NJ area? Heard good things about Englewood Auto Spa but that's a bit of a drive for me but might just have to on the days I'm not into just doing it myself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I live by englewood all of them suck, but then again depends what you think is a good car wash.

Good car wash for me is by hand and only with micro fiber towels that are brand new.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Geez, so I gather the spa place is just another drive in and out splash and dash. For detailing I used detailers domain for my S550. Excellent job: mbworld.org/forums/detailing-automotive-care/429110-detailers-domain-mb-s550-full-detail-northern-nj.html

But I'm looking for just a nice car wash. I did just check out Englewood Auto Spa web site and they have a Sasso Exclusive wash for $35.00. With a Spray Wax applied too.

There was a place on JFK Blvd Union City/ North Bergen with bad ass rides there all the time, but the Car Wash place sucks. Thinking they might be 2 different businesses? Maybe I'll just have to do it myself and when it's at least above 32 degrees.

But there's just gotta be somewhere to go..........If I get the Sasso deal done I'll post up my experience.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 201957CTT Click here to enlarge
    Geez, so I gather the spa place is just another drive in and out splash and dash. For detailing I used detailers domain for my S550. Excellent job: mbworld.org/forums/detailing-automotive-care/429110-detailers-domain-mb-s550-full-detail-northern-nj.html

But I'm looking for just a nice car wash. I did just check out Englewood Auto Spa web site and they have a Sasso Exclusive wash for $35.00. With a Spray Wax applied too.

There was a place on JFK Blvd Union City/ North Bergen with bad ass rides there all the time, but the Car Wash place sucks. Thinking they might be 2 different businesses? Maybe I'll just have to do it myself and when it's at least above 32 degrees.

But there's just gotta be somewhere to go..........If I get the Sasso deal done I'll post up my experience.
    Trust me all those places suck especially the one with all the nice rides, every time i pass by i just have a sad look on my face when those owners pay someone to destroy their paint job.

If i can't was my own car because it is 2 cold what i do is take it to touchless car wash there i get the dirt and salt off my car, then i wait for a nice warm day and do it myself.
    I used to detail cars so i am very familiar with every hand car wash in the area and they all suck.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, I will trust what you say and just wait and take the time to do it myself.

BTW: where's a touchless car wash? or where do you go? i'll do a search also.

Thanks again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Thanks, I will trust what you say and just wait and take the time to do it myself.

BTW: where's a touchless car wash? or where do you go? i'll do a search also.

Thanks again.
    It's in hackensack im not sure how far that is from you, it also will dry your car for you so no need get out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not to far. Is it on RT46? Search came up with a place by Teteboro Airport. Passed by there many times. I might try it out tonight since my truck is a mess. $12.00 for the Platinum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Not to far. Is it on RT46? Search came up with a place by Teteboro Airport. Passed by there many times. I might try it out tonight since my truck is a mess. $12.00 for the Platinum.
    424 River St
    Hackensack
    (201) 487-1196

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&gs...29592064463261

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, good to know for those times I can't wash I can run and get a rinse.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    It's in hackensack im not sure how far that is from you, it also will dry your car for you so no need get out.
    I use the touchless all the time when I need a quick wash. It's pretty good, but if your car is really dirty it'll only do so much.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    I use the touchless all the time when I need a quick wash. It's pretty good, but if your car is really dirty it'll only do so much.
    Yeah I just use it to rinse off salt etc.