Close

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No

    Mercedes A-Class AMG coming - A25 AMG to introduce new 2.0 liter 340 horsepower 4 cylinder

    This is great news especially considering that the A-Class is coming to the USA. The A25 AMG will be sporting 340 horsepower from a new 2.0 liter direct injected turbo 4 cylinder. This same motor will likely power AMG variants of the upcoming CLC25 AMG as well as GLC25 AMG. It will make for a great entry level AMG tuning platform and with 340 horsepower will offer strong competition to its rivals namely the BMW 1 Series and Audi A3.

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Source

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    761
    Rep Points
    382.2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    God dag this makes me feel like trading in my 335dClick here to enlarge, it is a sweet looking car, bur GARAGE Isla Verde here in Puerto Rico I heard has terrible rep for STEALERSHIP!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    God dag this makes me feel like trading in my 335dClick here to enlarge, it is a sweet looking car, bur GARAGE Isla Verde here in Puerto Rico I heard has terrible rep for STEALERSHIP!!!
    I doubt the real thing will look anywhere near as good as the concept. I hope it does though because it would make me want one too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    1,988
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    God dag this makes me feel like trading in my 335dClick here to enlarge, it is a sweet looking car, bur GARAGE Isla Verde here in Puerto Rico I heard has terrible rep for STEALERSHIP!!!
    What are you talking about? Garage Isla Verde is great. I can hook you up there if you are serious about trading in.
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    761
    Rep Points
    382.2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    @FR305 thats why I see youre AVATAR is a BMW!! and not a Mercedes, GARAGE Isla Verde I have been told by NUMEROUS MB owners and my mechanic whom you might know very well in Bayamon, do not give such a at its best, GOOD service, mind you AUTOGERMANA is not far from them, but my experience with the latter has been good under the new ADMINISTRATION and I for one ALWAYS either condone or give prop comments, remember i am a client!!! Like sticky said the car might not be same coming out but DAMN it sure looks sweet!!!! and ENTICING

    @FR305 are going on the 1/2 run at Ramey Base on the 28th, I met Kenneth thru text message from Gurabo he has 335i with over 500 whp as he stated. give me a PM later ok,

    sorry sticky I used this forum I will give info about this site its: www.sneakyclub.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    1,988
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    @FR305 thats why I see youre AVATAR is a BMW!! and not a Mercedes, GARAGE Isla Verde I have been told by NUMEROUS MB owners and my mechanic whom you might know very well in Bayamon, do not give such a at its best, GOOD service, mind you AUTOGERMANA is not far from them, but my experience with the latter has been good under the new ADMINISTRATION and I for one ALWAYS either condone or give prop comments, remember i am a client!!! Like sticky said the car might not be same coming out but DAMN it sure looks sweet!!!! and ENTICING

    @FR305 are going on the 1/2 run at Ramey Base on the 28th, I met Kenneth thru text message from Gurabo he has 335i with over 500 whp as he stated. give me a PM later ok,

    sorry sticky I used this forum I will give info about this site its: www.sneakyclub.com

    I dont live in PR. I moved to Miami a while ago. I have a couple of friends that took part in the last 1/2 Mile event. They told me it was fun. I would go but I have a event on PBIR that weekend.
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    761
    Rep Points
    382.2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    @FR305, I met Kike and the other guys, Pepe Dueño was there we were classmates at La Amercian as well as Jorge Fernandez Pope Diaz, they were shocked to see me there and we drank some Magnas, They are going to be surprised when I drive my RENNtech 335d, I gave a another guy a test drive of the car and he was shocked at the power it has!!! Let me know when u come down, Im still waiting for STICKY to get his VISA done so he can come down here LOL(dont worry STICKY, Puerto Rico is a Commonwealth of the USA you dont need a VISA, LOL)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    Im still waiting for STICKY to get his VISA done so he can come down here LOL(dont worry STICKY, Puerto Rico is a Commonwealth of the USA you dont need a VISA, LOL)
    I'm going to make my way there at some point, trust me Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    761
    Rep Points
    382.2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    okidoki amigo I will be out of th island the week of March 17-23, make plans ok

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    okidoki amigo I will be out of th island the week of March 17-23, make plans ok
    Hahah, no guarantees! I have a lot of work to do for the next few months.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Points
    222.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I doubt the real thing will look anywhere near as good as the concept. I hope it does though because it would make me want one too.
    +1

    That concept is a huge departure from the current A Klasse (and very cool I might add). The current models are like hair-dryers on wheels - they are all over the place over here. I couldn't see any point in AMG-izing the current chassis!

    Then again, some people purchase Brabus Smart cars.
    To each his own!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mainah Click here to enlarge
    Then again, some people purchase Brabus Smart cars.
    Yes, but these are the people whose opinion on cars we do not respect.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Points
    222.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes, but these are the people whose opinion on cars we do not respect.
    Haha! If I could rep you, I would!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mainah Click here to enlarge
    Haha! If I could rep you, I would!
    It's ok, I'll rep you instead to help you get there.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •