Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

:::::60-130 record inside::::

So most on this forum no about Jon world record. Haha, eat this
    8.86!!!!

Congrats propain on a great run and shutting John up!!!

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...thread-10.html
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks Mike!

Click here to enlarge
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, beat him by 3.5/10ths...that's. An entirerly different level, that's a few car lengths at 130mph...not even a close race.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    LOL, beat him by 3.5/10ths...that's. An entirerly different level, that's a few car lengths at 130mph...not even a close race.
    Same slope as his 60-130 too. I have about 5 more like it too if he thinks it was a fluke...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cool stuff! Great run
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats Jim

You did it again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice run!

Propain, care for a friendly run in a few weeks, time and weather permitting? I can run nearly dead even with Jon to 130-140 mph and get walked at any speed over that (damn short gearing/tall overdrive). If I can run even with Jon to 130, you should have a few cars on me by 130 based on your recent results, no?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    GOOD WORK!!! Didnt think the car was capable of 8's stock
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Same slope as his 60-130 too. I have about 5 more like it too if he thinks it was a fluke...
    Nice jobClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    GOOD WORK!!! Didnt think the car was capable of 8's stock
    It's not,didnt you know the car is gutted&running race gas?
    Lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Nice run!

Propain, care for a friendly run in a few weeks, time and weather permitting? I can run nearly dead even with Jon to 130-140 mph and get walked at any speed over that (damn short gearing/tall overdrive). If I can run even with Jon to 130, you should have a few cars on me by 130 based on your recent results, no?
    How do you run even with Jon? Isnt this your best run? Jon has you by 6 10th's

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=176

9.8 on that slope? Yes, I would easily have you by 3-4 cars on that slope.

Post up some better 60-130 results, otherwise I dont see the point in a heads up run. I have no problem running you though. Come to the next track event. Im sorry, you are Jon's friend and you know what they say "Guilt by association" I really dont care to be anywhere near Jon unless its at the track. If its just you, sure.
    Last edited by propain; 01-04-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol, good stuff Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How do you run even with Jon? Isnt this your best run? Jon has you by 6 10th's

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=176

9.8 on that slope? Yes, I would easily have you by 3-4 cars on that slope.

Post up some better 60-130 results, otherwise I dont see the point in a heads up run. I have no problem running you though. Come to the next track event. Im sorry, you are Jon's friend and you know what they say "Guilt by association" I really dont care to be anywhere near Jon unless its at the track. If its just you, sure.
    lol, i was going uphill before the downhill. look at the actual slope and the fact I have two shifts. Sure no problem coming alone, no biggie. I'm not like his best friend or anything although you may think so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that'll be a great run in a couple weeks, you guys should make a vid
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    that'll be a great run in a couple weeks, you guys should make a vid
    I'm down if he's down, if his car is truly that much faster than Jons, then it should be a rape fest

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm down if he's down, if his car is truly that much faster than Jons, then it should be a rape fest
    Having a hard time reading my chart? What do you mean "IF"? LOL

This is where your motivation seems transparent. Instead of me running Jon heads up he sends you. LOL. Post up some better 60-130's. Maybe I will be a little more motivated. LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

This is where your motivation seems transparent. Instead of me running Jon heads up he sends you. LOL. Post up some better 60-130's. Maybe I will be a little more motivated. LOL
    lol, man I was there when I saw you two run. You did not pull on him at all from what I saw. I don't play favorites, but you're making yourself out to be that much faster than him when you're really not. I've put Jon in his place numerous times as well, so there is no motivation, I just like to filter out the bs.

It's no secret Jon pisses off a lot of people, including me, but declaring yourself that much faster when you have the same car with the same tune is laughable. Anyway, if you're up for a run or two down in Mexico, let me know. And no, I won't come with Jon.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I can assure you I dont talk to Jon, but i do talk to Ben (theymyst). I do not have any 60-130 stats however I outtrap ben by about 2.xmph. If you want to run a 120ish plus or minus 1 135, id be down for a little fun assuming you guys dont live too far out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol, man I was there when I saw you two run. You did not pull on him at all from what I saw. I don't play favorites, but you're making yourself out to be that much faster than him when you're really not. I've put Jon in his place numerous times as well, so there is no motivation, I just like to filter out the bs.

The times dont lie. Get a better time and show me then. Lets be real here, you saw nothing. You were the "Trailer Car" and you were no where to be found. Race was over, I looked in the rear view and you werent even there. Both times. You either couldnt keep up or you suck at trailing. You have also only seen Jon and I run once. You are basing everything on your friendship with Jon and nothing more. It quite funny to watch you try to hide it though. You two are peas in a pod.

It's no secret Jon pisses off a lot of people, including me, but declaring yourself that much faster when you have the same car with the same tune is laughable. Anyway, if you're up for a run or two down in Mexico, let me know. And no, I won't come with Jon.

Again, based on what? My times are much better than Jon's. Are you trying to say they arent or Jon simply sucks at driving? Whats laughable is his 9.2. Whats even more laughable is your 9.8, yet you claim you are neck and neck with Jon. You guys really need to learn how to drive and use the conditions to your favor and stop making excuses. Its laughable. Beat my 60-130, that would show everyone here you guys can run something other than your mouths. Then maybe you can come to the track and stop making excuses like oil leaks and other BS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, such vigor in defending yourself. Why so angry? All I wanted was a run man, calm down. If my car is that much slower, you'll have fun creating a new animated gif of you walking right past my car. Click here to enlarge

If you don't walk right past me, this will prove 60-130 is a broken ass metric skewed by slope, gearing, ambient conditions and otherwise. If you walk me by buslengths which you should do if you're a whole second faster than me, I will congratulate you and vouch your story. If not, you're just a glory hog with a favorable 60-130 run designed to make yourself feel better.

If you want to hide behind a VBOX run which honestly is NOT the end-all of performance metrics, by all means. Those in the know see otherwise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    I can assure you I dont talk to Jon, but i do talk to Ben (theymyst). I do not have any 60-130 stats however I outtrap ben by about 2.xmph. If you want to run a 120ish plus or minus 1 135, id be down for a little fun assuming you guys dont live too far out.
    With all due respect I am not interested in getting into some street racing thing here. I set out to beat Jon's time beacause he is a douche. I enjoy racing at the track. I have done some street pulls with Jon and some other bmw guys but I have no interest in making it a weekend thing like Jon and themyst and others do. I could hang with a 120ish mph trap, my best was 122 on drags.

I also have no issue doing 60-130 runs on my own in my own controlled area where I know im not going to kill anyone but myself. Running heads up on the street makes me trust you, or Jon or anyone I am running next to. I dont really care to put myself in a situation where you get into me and I lose control or the other way around.

That is the beauty of the Vbox. You dont need to run heads up. You simply put one in your car and let the numbers do the talking. Themyst can easily do this and beat my time if he thinks he can. Nothing is stopping him or Jon for that matter. I really dont see what the problem is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Propain....Sorry for the OT question, but which V Box do you use ? This one ?
    http://www.performancebox.co.uk/

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Man you are a bit touchy but fair enough. Btw if you put 3 asian guys in a row, i wouldnt be able to tell you who jon is. All i know is that his car is black, hes older, and asian.....makes perfect sense why you wouldnt want to race him LMAO
    That was a joke, laugh.
    With all due respect I am not interested in getting into some street racing thing here. I set out to beat Jon's time beacause he is a douche. I enjoy racing at the track. I have done some street pulls with Jon and some other bmw guys but I have no interest in making it a weekend thing like Jon and themyst and others do. I could hang with a 120ish mph trap, my best was 122 on drags.

I also have no issue doing 60-130 runs on my own in my own controlled area where I know im not going to kill anyone but myself. Running heads up on the street makes me trust you, or Jon or anyone I am running next to. I dont really care to put myself in a situation where you get into me and I lose control or the other way around.

That is the beauty of the Vbox. You dont need to run heads up. You simply put one in your car and let the numbers do the talking. Themyst can easily do this and beat my time if he thinks he can. Nothing is stopping him or Jon for that matter. I really dont see what the problem is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, such vigor in defending yourself. Why so angry? All I wanted was a run man, calm down. If my car is that much slower, you'll have fun creating a new animated gif of you walking right past my car. Click here to enlarge

If you don't walk right past me, this will prove 60-130 is a broken ass metric skewed by slope, gearing, ambient conditions and otherwise. If you walk me by buslengths which you should do if you're a whole second faster than me, I will congratulate you and vouch your story. If not, you're just a glory hog with a favorable 60-130 run designed to make yourself feel better.

If you want to hide behind a VBOX run which honestly is NOT the end-all of performance metrics, by all means. Those in the know see otherwise.
    Great, another Jon just what I need another stalker....

You think you can beat my times go do it. You can find your slope and use the conditions to your favor at your will. No one is stopping you. You simply lack the skills to do it is the problem, thats why you only 3 honk roll race and posting a 9.8 60-130's as your best. Keep making excuses instead of getting off your a$$ and beating my time. I swear you both run your mouths more than you run your cars. Jon set a "Record". Guess what I did? I went out and beat it. Why dont you guys just STFU and go do the same instead of talking crap.

No need to run side by side with you. Someone can get .5 just on the jump alone and walk a 1/2 a car or more just from that. Vbox times remove that factor. Jon NEVER honks and always jumps. EVERY RACE. There is a reason why Jon only like street racing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast