Close

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 768
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Your right , fair share don't think so I call one guy a douche that I no personally he is and your all over me but you call people you don't no every name in the book and then you'll critisis me?
    Just call'em like I see em bud.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Your right , fair share don't think so I call one guy a douche that I no personally he is and your all over me but you call people you don't no every name in the book and then you'll critisis me?
    You know me? LMAO
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Just call'em like I see em bud.
    Cool thanks bro everytime you act like an $#@! ill call you out!
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Cool thanks bro everytime you act like an $#@! ill call you out!
    Be my guest. But I fail to see how that has any relevance here as the only person acting like an "$#@!" is you. Just sayin...

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Be my guest. But I fail to see how that has any relevance here as the only person acting like an "$#@!" is you. Just sayin...
    Ok gotcha
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,223
    Rep Points
    31,320.2
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Sticky I tried attaching the pic of my car but cant seem to crop it to 2150x2150.
    I'll take care of it.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'll take care of it.
    Thank You! You the man!
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    First off... "WORLD RECORD!" LOL... Sorry.. I'm done laughing...


    Yawn.... 60-130 record... Mine was on DR's with an extra shift. I never actually tried for that "Record" nor do I really care much for it. It was simply an offshoot of stomping your 1/4 mile time. So ummmm... congrats? LOL Aside from that I'm glad to help you with all the advice I have been giving you at captree. Click here to enlarge


    Whose vbox did you borrow anyway? Alberts? I need confirmation this isn't another persons file because I know you don't own a Vbox. Click here to enlarge

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge

    Whose vbox did you borrow anyway? Alberts? I need confirmation this isn't another persons file because I know you don't own a Vbox. Click here to enlarge
    Well he does work for the post office,maybe someone is missing their vbox xmas present that got,umm...lost in the mail? LMFAO Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Well he does work for the post office,maybe someone is missing their vbox xmas present that got,umm...lost in the mail? LMFAO Click here to enlarge
    I didn't know this... better start looking for another job soon.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Nice times....the other night I hit 9.6 on an uphill over on the cross island......lets get a couple runs in within the next week or so because my blower is getting installed in two weeks. I'd like to see how my car fairs against the "world record tune c63"....shoot me a text when your free and want to run

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    129.6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I called The Guinness Book of World Records to let them know that they need to update the books but they hung up on me.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    Nice times....the other night I hit 9.6 on an uphill over on the cross island......lets get a couple runs in within the next week or so because my blower is getting installed in two weeks. I'd like to see how my car fairs against the "world record tune c63"....shoot me a text when your free and want to run
    Check with propain as to how much drama was involved last time he ran Jon..you may not want to even bother lol!
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
    I called The Guinness Book of World Records to let them know that they need to update the books but they hung up on me.
    ...I guess MHP?Andy are the ony guys allowed to brag about records. Andy $#@!ing makes up categories for records when it suits him. Nothing but more of the usual MHP fanboy double standards in this thread.

    http://www.modernhorsepower.com/time_slips.php
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    129.6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    In my mind there is only one record really, who's the fastest, period. You want to have a record, spend some money and build the fastest car around.

    I am sure one day, someone will build a fast C63.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    ...I guess MHP?Andy are the ony guys allowed to brag about records. Andy $#@!ing makes up categories for records when it suits him. Nothing but more of the usual MHP fanboy double standards in this thread.

    http://www.modernhorsepower.com/time_slips.php
    You always make it about the vendor which its not, well for me anyway this is about Jon and Jon only as I'm sure craigs post is also, Jon is w total ------- trust me,, he prob bigger of an --------- then ---
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    ...I guess MHP?Andy are the ony guys allowed to brag about records. Andy $#@!ing makes up categories for records when it suits him. Nothing but more of the usual MHP fanboy double standards in this thread.

    http://www.modernhorsepower.com/time_slips.php
    I have an OE Tune. So much for that theory....

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    638
    Rep Points
    567.0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Jon, congrats on the new record Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Seems a bit harsh and unwarranted on your part man. For someone who constantly complains about all the negativity and trash talk, you sure seem to do your fair share.
    Although the comments seem direct and harsh, let me provide a little bit of context. There's a history with JonsC63AMG and multiple other members on mbworld that extends back to at least 3 years ago (apparently since his C55 days and even before). If you ask some of the members there, they'll tell you there is always the same pattern with Jon: he claims his new car is super fast in stock form (factory freak), then after a lot of smack talk, other members would eventually challenge him to a race; then he either backs out or shows up and loses. Last incident, as you probably already know, was with propain who ended up putting the smack down on Jon's car despite propain's car being heavier. Not saying it's okay, but providing a little bit of context of what has been going on behind the scenes.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Exeenom Click here to enlarge
    Jon, congrats on the new record Click here to enlarge



    Although the comments seem direct and harsh, let me provide a little bit of context. There's a history with JonsC63AMG and multiple other members on mbworld that extends back to at least 3 years ago (apparently since his C55 days and even before). If you ask some of the members there, they'll tell you there is always the same pattern with Jon: he claims his new car is super fast in stock form (factory freak), then after a lot of smack talk, other members would eventually challenge him to a race; then he either backs out or shows up and loses. Last incident, as you probably already know, was with propain who ended up putting the smack down on Jon's car despite propain's car being heavier. Not saying it's okay, but providing a little bit of context of what has been going on behind the scenes.
    Mo, thanks for the history, I have been on MBW for years and I was not aware of that. how did I miss that stuff?

    ....on to another topic, did Andy provide you with that cancelled refund check he supposedly issued me yet?
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    638
    Rep Points
    567.0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Mo, thanks for the history, I have been on MBW for years and I was not aware of that. how did I miss that stuff?

    ....on to another topic, did Andy provide you with that cancelled refund check he supposedly issued me yet?
    I just posted an update for you in the other thread.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    First off... "WORLD RECORD!" LOL... Sorry.. I'm done laughing...


    Yawn.... 60-130 record... Mine was on DR's with an extra shift. I never actually tried for that "Record" nor do I really care much for it. It was simply an offshoot of stomping your 1/4 mile time. So ummmm... congrats? LOL Aside from that I'm glad to help you with all the advice I have been giving you at captree. Click here to enlarge


    Whose vbox did you borrow anyway? Alberts? I need confirmation this isn't another persons file because I know you don't own a Vbox. Click here to enlarge
    All irrelevant things aside. You got a 9.4 with race gas and skinnys. I beat your ass with stock crusty old filters,93oct,all season tires,full lbs. I wouldnt be rubbing it on you when you denied losing twice the last time we ran way up top. So face it your behind me.LOL BTW now its not my file? I have 2 guys who will back me up that is my vbox. I did run a 9.0 but had problems with the SD card. So it couldnt be verified.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I meant I ran a 8.9 but wasnt verified.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    All irrelevant things aside. You got a 9.4 with race gas and skinnys. I beat your ass with stock crusty old filters,93oct,all season tires,full lbs. I wouldnt be rubbing it on you when you denied losing twice the last time we ran way up top. So face it your behind me.LOL BTW now its not my file? I have 2 guys who will back me up that is my vbox. I did run a 9.0 but had problems with the SD card. So it couldnt be verified.
    As previously stated while your drag racing on the track it's not the optimum time to do a 60-130 test neither is the highway were innocent people could be hurt,
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I meant I ran a 8.9 but wasnt verified.
    Is it 8.9 or 9.0 your saying different times? Mbworld you stated 9.0
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Is it 8.9 or 9.0 your saying different times? Mbworld you stated 9.0
    WTF? You still harrassing me?
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •