Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Holiday

Well boys and girls I am off for a bit with no internet. My top 2012 predictions:

1. The MHP/Andy tuner debate will still be going on.
    2. Dodger et all will still be arguing with Sticky
    3. In July 2012 Sticky will still be saying how his car is almost ready

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    4. Propain and LZH will discover they are long lost brothers&finally get along
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

5. JRCART , STICKY and LZH will all be sponsored by MHP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LMAO about # 1-4...number 5 is impossible, the last time I checked sponsoring somebody took money....or were you talking about free diapers?
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Hey, #2 that's not bad ill take that
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And I'll still be here to see it all Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    #3 is the best one, and probaly the most true. Sticky is getting taken for a long ass ride on this build, I know one off cutting edge stuff takes a little longer but this is absolutely riduculous. Wait til you guys see what Weistec accomplished in about 3.5 months time, Sticky is gonna be like WTF, why did mine take nearly 2 years???
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    #3 is the best one, and probaly the most true. Sticky is getting taken for a long ass ride on this build, I know one off cutting edge stuff takes a little longer but this is absolutely riduculous. Wait til you guys see what Weistec accomplished in about 3.5 months time, Sticky is gonna be like WTF, why did mine take nearly 2 years???
    so how big is this new blower thats going on your car,2.9L?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

6. Right after Keith, Dodger, JRCart, ecampbell finally break into the 9s, someone else will end up taking the MB overall record.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's been way more than two years if you count when his car first went down. I feel bad that he had to wait that long, but honestly he's been very patient and determined, which will help pave the way for future E92 mods. Sticky is a hard core racer and he has never missed one of our private rentals throughout the years except when his car was not ready, and he has missed at least 6 events starting January of 2009. So I think his car has been down for close to 3 years.... but I don't know how much of that was for diagnostic and how much of it was for rebuilding. Maybe he can chime in.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Exeenom Click here to enlarge
    It's been way more than two years if you count when his car first went down. I feel bad that he had to wait that long, but honestly he's been very patient and determined, which will help pave the way for future E92 mods. Sticky is a hard core racer and he has never missed one of our private rentals throughout the years except when his car was not ready, and he has missed at least 6 events starting January of 2009. So I think his car has been down for close to 3 years.... but I don't know how much of that was for diagnostic and how much of it was for rebuilding. Maybe he can chime in.
    3yrs? WTF! By the time its done there will be a new model M3 on the market lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Exeenom Click here to enlarge
    I even paid for events that I didn't attend... because I'm that kind of guy.

Going back to my build thread it started on 3/31/2010: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...nd-Viton-seals

So, it will be 2 years officially at the end of March next year.

I missed a couple drag dates due to Gintani not meeting the deadline. Felt like such a tool when I showed up with my trailer to take the car to Famoso only for it to not be done. Wanted to be the first 10 second E92 M3 but you can't have everything you want. After that date was missed they told me the clutch was starting to slip so I was the first to build the DCT trans and here we are today.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    6. Right after Keith, Dodger, JRCart, ecampbell finally break into the 9s, someone else will end up taking the MB overall record.
    7. Everyone will suddenly decide they have a mutual interest in cars and there will not be a single 20+ page thread of bickering.
    8. MBworld's server explodes essentially committing suicide when it becomes self-aware and realizes how lame it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I even paid for events that I didn't attend... because I'm that kind of guy.

Going back to my build thread it started on 3/31/2010: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...nd-Viton-seals

So, it will be 2 years officially at the end of March next year.

I missed a couple drag dates due to Gintani not meeting the deadline. Felt like such a tool when I showed up with my trailer to take the car to Famoso only for it to not be done. Wanted to be the first 10 second E92 M3 but you can't have everything you want. After that date was missed they told me the clutch was starting to slip so I was the first to build the DCT trans and here we are today.
    ...and to think you started a thread about evosport taking 6 months for my last round of mods. When you see all that's being done to Earl and my car you're gonna be very upset with your tuner because. We are getting more done to our cars that you have gotten done to yours, and Weistec is almost done...and they had to do it on two cars.

I hope you know my ribbing is all in fun, I hope your car gets done soon but IMO you need to turn up the heat, if you are not getting updates just show up at the shop unanounced, that what I had to do with evosport. IMO you have been too patient and if they can nt start updating you and showuing you progress a flame thread is in order...to put it bluntly they are bending you over and shoving their cocks in your ass and they are not using any lube, in short, you're getting $#@!ed real hard.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    and to think you started a thread about evosport taking 6 months for my last round of mods. When you see all that's being done to Earl and my car you're gonna be very upset with your tuner because. We are getting more done to our cars that you have gotten done to yours, and Weistec is almost done...and they had to do it on two cars.
    Well to be perfectly fair I had my motor built, custom headers, meth, new 3 inch exhaust, and a custom built dual clutch transmission. I don't know if you guys had more done as you didn't build your motors yet or add meth.

I hope you know my ribbing is all in fun, I hope your car gets done soon but IMO you need to turn up the heat, if you are not getting updates just show up at the shop unanounced, that what I had to do with evosport. IMO you have been too patient and if they can nt start updating you and showuing you progress a flame thread is in order...to put it bluntly they are bending you over and shoving their cocks in your ass and they are not using any lube, in short, you're getting $#@!ed real hard.
    Of course, all good fun. I deserve it frankly for not putting more pressure on them.

It really was SSP that was the majority of the hold up building the trans for a year longer than they should have although I have no idea what Gintani is taking so long on now.

I'm sick of waiting around but whatever, we'll type as it seems we are both waiting right now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Like I said, and thanks for confirming, yes Earl and I are having more work done than that...not all the same stuff but definetly more.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ....and we won't have to worry about any E92s beating us, that's a promise.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    so how big is this new blower thats going on your car,2.9L?
    Shhhhh,, top secret stuff...
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ....and we won't have to worry about any E92s beating us, that's a promise.
    Hahah, well it's on then!

Look forward to seeing what you guys do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Shhhhh,, top secret stuff...
    lol i know all about the top secret stuff but my lips are sealed as i dont wanna rain on anyones parade..i even know who the top secret tuner is Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    lol i know all about the top secret stuff but my lips are sealed as i dont wanna rain on anyones parade..i even know who the top secret tuner is Click here to enlarge
    Wow! That's sick yes one day we can get back to useful conversation till then i guess we will stay amused with the bull$#@! and $#@! talk
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Wow! That's sick yes one day we can get back to useful conversation till then i guess we will stay amused with the bull$#@! and $#@! talk
    One thing, we all seem to love to talk.

I just wanted to wish all of you Happy Holidays. Those I agree, disagree, or whatever with I ultimately respect everyone here as enthusiasts. I know I at times I get into debates but I don't hold grudges and just see it as part of an open atmosphere where you say what you think. That ruffles feathers at times on all sides.

Here is to a great 2012 after an insane 2011. Thank you all for pushing your rides to the extreme and ultimately enjoying your cars which is what this is all about. On a personal level, thank you all for trying to support a different approach to automotive forums.

All the best to every single one of you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Happy holidays everyone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Happy Holidays, and maybe one of you nuts will finally get in the 9's next yearClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Happy holidays!, hopefully I'll get a dyno of my car before the new year
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast