Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Mo, I do not recall ever receiving any refund from MHP, please ask Andy to furnish me with a check# for the refund, I paid him with a check not a CC so he would have had to issue me a refund via check. Please ask Andy the amount of the refund he suposedly issue and the date it was issued. These are all very simple questions/requests so if it takes him longer than 24 hours to produce he's full of $#@!. My company issuesabout 100 checks per motnh and I could get you info on any check, credit or invoice for the past 5 years in about 15 minutes time so I tell you what since its Christmas weekend I will give you until 6:00 pm Monday to produce the proof of this partial refund Andy claims he issued.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Mo, I do not recall ever receiving any refund from MHP, please ask Andy to furnish me with a check# for the refund, I paid him with a check not a CC so he would have had to issue me a refund via check. Please ask Andy the amount of the refund he suposedly issue and the date it was issued. These are all very simple questions/requests so if it takes him longer than 24 hours to produce he's full of $#@!. My company issuesabout 100 checks per motnh and I could get you info on any check, credit or invoice for the past 5 years in about 15 minutes time so I tell you what since its Christmas weekend I will give you until 6:00 pm Monday to produce the proof of this partial refund Andy claims he issued.
    I will ask him for it and let you know... Click here to enlarge
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    I really don't think a guy who spent 300k in modding his car would care about getting back his $1000-$3000 tune. I'm pretty sure that Jim doesn't like the way Andy was conducting buisness with him, and it is for that reason he is wanting everybody to know about it and is asking for a refund.

The idea is if you deal with MHP and make a payment for a product, then don't expect a refund when you don't like it.

I just want to know, how did he get a hold of a power hip tune?
    I'm not sure how long you have been around but way back over 3 years ago when Andy first burst onto the MB scene on MBW he touted his money back gaurantee, that and the fact that one of my ecus appearently never ven had a new tune put on it is why I asked for a refund 3 years ago.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure how long you have been around but way back over 3 years ago when Andy first burst onto the MB scene on MBW he touted his money back gaurantee, that and the fact that one of my ecus appearently never ven had a new tune put on it is why I asked for a refund 3 years ago.
    I've been around long enough. I remember on Mbworld you clearly stated that you had an MHP tune, now your saying you never had it?

If that's the case, then he did something worse, he made you pay for a tune that you never had. I wonder why?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've been around long enough. I remember on Mbworld you clearly stated that you had an MHP tune, now your saying you never had it?

If that's the case, then he did something worse, he made you pay for a tune that you never had. I wonder why?
    HUH????????
    Dude, you really have a reading comprehension problem. Where did he ever say he DIDN'T have an MHP tune???

Let me clarify a few points, I actually purchased 2 tunes from MHP, an NA tune and a nitrous tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    HUH????????Dude, you really have a reading comprehension problem. Where did he ever say he DIDN'T have an MHP tune???
    I think he was refering to the point that the mhp tune was never flashed on and it still was the pc tune
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    I think he was refering to the point that the mhp tune was never flashed on and it still was the pc tune
    Exactley. Only an idiot wouldnt understand what I was talking about Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Actually the only idiot here is you. You said the following:

He DID have a tune and JRcart clearly said he DID pay for a tune....and that is what is being discussed - the fact that he paid for something and then didn't get a refund is the topic not the resold PC tune. How do you know that the tune MHP sold had no changes to the previous PC tune ? You don't....and once again you are making assumptions you know nothing about.

Happy Hanukkah LOL

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

He DID have a tune and JRcart clearly said he DID pay for a tune....and that is what is being discussed - the fact that he paid for something and then didn't get a refund is the topic not the resold PC tune. How do you know that the tune MHP sold had no changes to the previous PC tune ? You don't....and once again you are making assumptions you know nothing about.

Happy Hanukkah LOL
    Dude,
    Happy Holidays and I wish you the best

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How do you know that the tune MHP sold had no changes to the previous PC tune ?
    Devil's advocate... same question, but reversed... how do we know that MHP sold JRCART a tune and then JRCART's ECU never contained it? Because Powerchip said so?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Devil's advocate... same question, but reversed... how do we know that MHP sold JRCART a tune and then JRCART's ECU never contained it? Because Powerchip said so?
    Great point one that I've always thought but didn't want to mention, its a complex situation, hopefully one day there is a resulotion,

This all goes back to the money back guarentee that mhp told me about, I don't recall how ling I can dig threw my pms and find out I think it was 30 days, and it was return the ecu to mhp have it reflashed back to stock and recieve refund, I guess this is tge reason eurotec puts the epoxy cause of the piracy, not my thread hope there is some sort of resolution,
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    IIRC it was because Evosport opened it up and read it and found it to have a PC tune. This was when I was at Willow for a track day that JRcart and Jim Brady were at. Brady had the early PC tune and JRCart had what he thought was an MHP tune, mine was stock. Brady was getting limp mode in turn 8 that was attributed to the PC tune and then JRcart started getting the same limp mode which raised a few eyebrows since he supposedly had a different tune but after they did a bit more digging they found out it was a PC file. I could be wrong on the specifics but if memory serves me correctly that is how it happened but again this was 3 years ago so I'm not 100% sure.

Regardless, it's old news and I don't think it will ever be resolved nor does Jim care.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    IIRC it was because Evosport opened it up and read it and found it to have a PC tune. This was when I was at Willow for a track day that JRcart and Jim Brady were at. Brady had the early PC tune and JRCart had what he thought was an MHP tune, mine was stock. Brady was getting limp mode in turn 8 that was attributed to the PC tune and then JRcart started getting the same limp mode which raised a few eyebrows since he supposedly had a different tune but after they did a bit more digging they found out it was a PC file. I could be wrong on the specifics but if memory serves me correctly that is how it happened but again this was 3 years ago so I'm not 100% sure.

Regardless, it's old news and I don't think it will ever be resolved nor does Jim care.
    Hats about what I remeber
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    IIRC it was because Evosport opened it up and read it and found it to have a PC tune. This was when I was at Willow for a track day that JRcart and Jim Brady were at. Brady had the early PC tune and JRCart had what he thought was an MHP tune, mine was stock. Brady was getting limp mode in turn 8 that was attributed to the PC tune and then JRcart started getting the same limp mode which raised a few eyebrows since he supposedly had a different tune but after they did a bit more digging they found out it was a PC file. I could be wrong on the specifics but if memory serves me correctly that is how it happened but again this was 3 years ago so I'm not 100% sure.Regardless, it's old news and I don't think it will ever be resolved nor does Jim care.
    you are 100% correct, when I started going into limp mode it raised a lot of eyebrows esspecially Jeremys since he just happened to be at the track that day. The only cars going into limp mode were PC tuned Black Series due to a slight glitch with their tune. That was the perverbial smoking gun, I asked for a refund and all Andy could do was bad mouth PC and evosport and try his typical reversal tactics trying to call them the dishonest ones. Had it not been for the glitch in the PC tune I would have never known any better....like I said I don't expect any return, I just like having it in my ammo clip to use against Andy. BTW, Mo, how are those bank statements or canceled checks coming? Remember las week I said I would give yoyu/Andy til 5:00 pm Monday to produce evidence of the "partial" refund he supposedly issued me? Well, its 5:00pm on the nose here in Chicago and you have yet to post so is it safe for everyone to assume that the evidence does not exist and was just yet another one of Andys lies? I know it doesn't exist for a fact but I want others to see him for what he is. Like I said a bank statement/accounting records from 3 years ago should be VERY easy for him to produce, he is required by law to keep those records for 7 years, I would hate to se what happened if the IRS ffound out he couldn't produce a single measly bank statement from 3 years ago.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ...my mistake, I gave him until 6:00pm today, I guess there's still a chance the "proof" will be produced within the next hour.....everybod, don't hold your breath LOL. I could give him another week to produce the "proof" but since he never issued a refund it doesn't matter how long I give hime because. You can't. Produce evidence of something that doesn't exist can you?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you are 100% correct, when I started going into limp mode it raised a lot of eyebrows esspecially Jeremys since he just happened to be at the track that day. The only cars going into limp mode were PC tuned Black Series due to a slight glitch with their tune. That was the perverbial smoking gun, I asked for a refund and all Andy could do was bad mouth PC and evosport and try his typical reversal tactics trying to call them the dishonest ones. Had it not been for the glitch in the PC tune I would have never known any better....like I said I don't expect any return, I just like having it in my ammo clip to use against Andy. BTW, Mo, how are those bank statements or canceled checks coming? Remember las week I said I would give yoyu/Andy til 5:00 pm Monday to produce evidence of the "partial" refund he supposedly issued me? Well, its 5:00pm on the nose here in Chicago and you have yet to post so is it safe for everyone to assume that the evidence does not exist and was just yet another one of Andys lies? I know it doesn't exist for a fact but I want others to see him for what he is. Like I said a bank statement/accounting records from 3 years ago should be VERY easy for him to produce, he is required by law to keep those records for 7 years, I would hate to se what happened if the IRS ffound out he couldn't produce a single measly bank statement from 3 years ago.
    How would he have gotten a hold of a PC tune to sell you in the first place or were you already running a PC tune and wanted to switch?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Happy Hanukkah LOL
    No need for the condescending holiday wishes just because you know he's jewish.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How would he have gotten a hold of a PC tune to sell you in the first place or were you already running a PC tune and wanted to switch?
    Bingo, I switched from PC to MHP.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bingo, I switched from PC to MHP.
    So then you were just sold thin air? Why was the MHP tune never loaded?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now maybe some of you guys that have not been around the MB boards as long as me will start to understand my issues with MHP stem from real issues.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So then you were just sold thin air? Why was the MHP tune never loaded?
    I was sold some sort of non PC nitrous tune for my spare ecu, but it had some dangerous timing and some other issues. Andy tried claiing that "the tune didn't take" but that's a crock of BS and a lame excuse. I have talked to several tuners and "a tune not taking" is not possible, if it didn't take my car would not have started or run.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    7:15 pm and no proof of this "partial refund" I was issued. Maybe Andy needs to see if the tooth fairy or santa clause hand delivered the refund check.....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    No need for the condescending holiday wishes just because you know he's jewish.
    Actually I'm pretty sure he is not Jewish...that was my point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Actually I'm pretty sure he is not Jewish...that was my point.
    You sure about that?
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    You sure about that?
    Pretty sure seeing as how he lives in a muslim country.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast