Close

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge

If you feel uncomfortable take my initial post(#3) and start a new thread. Use the bolded part as the thread topic.

Is there an ignore feature in this forum?
    Yes, there is an ignore feature. You can read about it in the FAQ, if you have any trouble finding it PM me and I'll help you set it up.

I do not feel uncomfortable with any of your posts or statements.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I'd bet it's only a matter of time until we hear about one of these motors grenading. There is only so much you can do with the M156 from a tuning standpoint before you start risking damage.
    And as far as the price goes....well, you get what you pay for.
    How many M156 motors have you tuned?
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

NDA LMAO!!!!

HERE IS SOME ADVICE FOR ANYONE WANTING TO PURCHASE A TUNE FROM MHP

DO NOT SIGN AN NDA OR ANY OTHER ONE SIDED LEGAL DOCUMENTS, IT ONLY EXPOSES YOU TO LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST YOU DOWN THE ROAD AND ONLY OFFERS PROTECTION TO MHP AND THE TUNER.

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD SIGN AN NDA FOR A TUNE THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    The M156 has proven to be pretty stout... I only know of one that "grenaded" while using an aftermarket ECU tune at the time, and it was never even determined (for, or against) if the tune was even a factor.
    would that be Ahmadds car you are refering to?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes, there is an ignore feature. You can read about it in the FAQ, if you have any trouble finding it PM me and I'll help you set it up.

I do not feel uncomfortable with any of your posts or statements.
    Thank you.
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Is there an ignore feature in this forum?
    I wish more people knew that ignoring other users IS an option. I'm going to make the feature more prominent with some tweaks in the next few days or hours once this hangover is over Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sticky you are 100% correct. My intentions were soley to share the results and provide data to back it up. I have absolutely no issues with anyone on this site and I certainly hope that all of you feel the same.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you don't want to support MHP that's your choice and I respect it 100% I also agree that talking about pricing etc shouldn't be allowed so I apologize for bringing it up. I just want to be clear that there is absolutely nothing "in it for me" by posting this info. At the end of the day I'm a car guy just like all of you. I just wanna go fast Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    11.38@126.1 MHP Stg 2
    C32 AMG 13.6@104 Bone Stock

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    And as far as the price goes....well, you get what you pay for.
    Using that same logic, would you pass up on Weistec's N/A M156 tune, simply because the price is too low? You'd assume that Renntech's (as an example) M156 tune is much better (more time/effort/detail put into it) than Weistec's simply because it costs much more than Weistec?

I'd prefer to go off of objective track/dyno results, then subjective customer reviews, then any tangental pro's/con's worth considering... but to simply assume something is better because it costs more is pretty naive, IMHO.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    NDA LMAO!!!!

HERE IS SOME ADVICE FOR ANYONE WANTING TO PURCHASE A TUNE FROM MHP

DO NOT SIGN AN NDA OR ANY OTHER ONE SIDED LEGAL DOCUMENTS, IT ONLY EXPOSES YOU TO LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST YOU DOWN THE ROAD AND ONLY OFFERS PROTECTION TO MHP AND THE TUNER.

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD SIGN AN NDA FOR A TUNE THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR.
    So, signing an NDA because the tuner wants to protect his/her identity makes me an idiot?

Too bad you can't buy class with all that money.
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:

Stage 2 Mods:

Stage 3 Mods:

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amgftw Click here to enlarge
    Sticky you are 100% correct. My intentions were soley to share the results and provide data to back it up. I have absolutely no issues with anyone on this site and I certainly hope that all of you feel the same.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you don't want to support MHP that's your choice and I respect it 100% I also agree that talking about pricing etc shouldn't be allowed so I apologize for bringing it up. I just want to be clear that there is absolutely nothing "in it for me" by posting this info. At the end of the day I'm a car guy just like all of you. I just wanna go fast Click here to enlarge
    Everything is cool, you're a good person and not up to anything devious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Here's another thing I find histerical, two weeks ago when Weistec posted up info on their new M156 tune a couple of you guys that love to orally filate Andy and MHP were knocking the dyno numbers and basically saying dynos suck, dyno charts sucks etc., now that Andy posts some dyno numbers you guys are all so quick to place his member in your mouths again, I guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander when it comes to MHP product, MHP and MHP fanboys play to different rules, they want to hold everyone elses nuts to the fire but then MHP product claims don't get held to the same standard. LOL, you guys think we don't notice these games and double standards?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    How many M156 motors have you tuned?
    The same amount Andy has, ZERO, LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

If I had to bet on who the new MHP tuner is I would guess its Powerchip...yep, I said Powerchip.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

So, signing an NDA because the tuner wants to protect his/her identity makes me an idiot?

YES. Bigtime.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

If I had to bet on who the new MHP tuner is I would guess its Powerchip...yep, I said Powerchip.
    That would be... well, that would be something. I highly doubt it though as Powerchip no longer has any influence and doesn't even have a good tuner in the USA. The last time we saw something serious from Powerchip was when Jeremy was working for them and tuning my car over 2 years ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

yes it does, it make you a HUGE $#@!ing idiot my friend. I won't bore you with the details, if you're dunb enough to sign an NDA for a tune you're not smart enough to understand whay I would tell you.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Here's another thing I find histerical, two weeks ago when Weistec posted up info on their new M156 tune a couple of you guys that love to orally filate Andy and MHP were knocking the dyno numbers and basically saying dynos suck, dyno charts sucks etc., now that Andy posts some dyno numbers you guys are all so quick to place his member in your mouths again, I guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander when it comes to MHP product, MHP and MHP fanboys play to different rules, they want to hold everyone elses nuts to the fire but then MHP product claims don't get held to the same standard. LOL, you guys think we don't notice these games and double standards?
    I didn't say anything about the weistec chart, I do think dynos are b/s on my opinion a gain is a gain? Track results to follow,
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I didn't say anything about the weistec chart, I do think dynos are b/s on my opinion a gain is a gain? Track results to follow,
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Andy has no problems disclosing who runs his tune and all the "records" set with his tunes yet you're not allowed to discuss certain things about the tune...that's a one way street bro, you're an idiot!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

...and too bad for you that you can buy brains.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That would be... well, that would be something. I highly doubt it though as Powerchip no longer has any influence and doesn't even have a good tuner in the USA. The last time we saw something serious from Powerchip was when Jeremy was working for them and tuning my car over 2 years ago.
    you better do some homework on PC, get up to speed. Its PC or Wayne from PC IMO.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Using that same logic, would you pass up on Weistec's N/A M156 tune, simply because the price is too low? You'd assume that Renntech's (as an example) M156 tune is much better (more time/effort/detail put into it) than Weistec's simply because it costs much more than Weistec?

I'd prefer to go off of objective track/dyno results, then subjective customer reviews, then any tangental pro's/con's worth considering... but to simply assume something is better because it costs more is pretty naive, IMHO.
    No, I wouldn't, because I know that there is a good reputation and lots or R&D behind Weistec's tune as well as all their other products. Not to mention they don't outsource anything. Same with Renntech; although they charge alot more and I feel are overpriced...they can do that because of their own R&D, niche in the market and long standing customer service not to mention their reputation. All things you do NOT get from MHP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Mike, I wasn't talking about you, I specifically said. "Some" of the MHP fans. My post was not directed towards you, sorry if you took i t that way.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Andy has no problems disclosing who runs his tune and all the "records" set with his tunes yet you're not allowed to discuss certain things about the tune...that's a one way street bro, you're an idiot!!!
    No need for the name calling.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Speaking of "Goose and gander" is this Rich or Jim posting?
    Click here to enlarge
    11.38@126.1 MHP Stg 2
    C32 AMG 13.6@104 Bone Stock

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast