Close

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Hope all your wines were bought from the source and not imported or distributed by a 3rd party middle man with a mark up,,
    Mike, you of all people should know that most all liquor is sold through distrubutors and importers, no way around it, they created a mini monopoly. Don't try to confuse the issue by comparing apples and oranges. If you are happy with Andy and MHP and you believe he brings a certain "value" to the table then his mark up is justified. I just have a problem believing he brings that much value added service to the table but if you say so then great. The ECU tuning market is already whored out to bottom barrel prices because of a combination of competition (good thing for consumer) and a weak economy(bad thing), it is not a product that can uphold much mark up or "middle men" anymore, at least not for these cars. Like I said, my biggest gripe is how Andy was quick too criticize "middle men" in the past and know that its known that he does not have a shop and outsources EVERYTHING he and his fans want to sign a different tune(no pun intended).
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Mike, you of all people should know that most all liquor is sold through distrubutors and importers, no way around it, they created a mini monopoly. Don't try to confuse the issue by comparing apples and oranges. If you are happy with Andy and MHP and you believe he brings a certain "value" to the table then his mark up is justified. I just have a problem believing he brings that much value added service to the table but if you say so then great. The ECU tuning market is already whored out to bottom barrel prices because of a combination of competition (good thing for consumer) and a weak economy(bad thing), it is not a product that can uphold much mark up or "middle men" anymore, at least not for these cars. Like I said, my biggest gripe is how Andy was quick too criticize "middle men" in the past and know that its known that he does not have a shop and outsources EVERYTHING he and his fans want to sign a different tune(no pun intended).
    Nice post, there is a value to customer service and I don't like the forum owner frowning upon members for such stupid things Andy isn't my brother so say what you want leave me out of it that's all.. I'm a good guy trying to get out there and learn and have fun but the stupid talk on here is nonesense
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Hope all your wines were bought from the source and not imported or distributed by a 3rd party middle man with a mark up,,
    I get your analogy Dodger but software is not a perishable item with a necessary distribution network based around it.

I will make a point though that the wine I buy when not going through retail is much cheaper. I get Opus One for less than 100 a bottle, most people pay $180. That is all the middle man right there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Nice post, there is a value to customer service and I don't like the forum owner frowning upon members for such stupid things Andy isn't my brother so say what you want leave me out of it that's all.. I'm a good guy trying to get out there and learn and have fun but the stupid talk on here is nonesense
    I'm not frowning on you at all???

Yes, you are a good guy. I like your posts and perspective. Why are you taking anything negatively?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mike.... I want you to know that I really appreciate your enthusiasm and persistence for going faster and pushing the M156 na to higher limits. Your track results and willingness to help out at the track are a big motivation for many people to go out there and start racing. Keep doing what you're doing bro and happy holidays Click here to enlarge
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Great post Jim/Rich Click here to enlarge
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324