Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS: Brand New OEM E92 M3 Hood!!!

tried to return this as i didn't need it anymore but there is no returns on special order parts that are sheet metal the dealer told me

so i paid just about $1,200 after tax and all for this

i realize i am not gonna get my money back so i am just looking to recoup some of it. so make me a decent offer and it is yours.

it is brand new oem and all it needs is a new home and to be painted your color of your car

looking to do local pickup at the moment but maybe would ship if this doesn't sell local

it is located right now at my Dinan dealer MMW in NJ. it can be picked up there

anybody that needs a hood or might want extra parts hit me up with an offer you never know i may go for it.

can deliver it as well

thanks in advance

hmk1979 at hotmail dot com

H
    08 E92 M3
    06 F250
    09 CRF 450/10 CRF 250

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Pics of the hood?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i will have to take some next time i am at the shop, unless i can get my tech to take them for me if he has time. it was delivered brand new by Parks Ave BMW and hasn't been touched yet. didn't want it getting out of the packing material etc in case i had to ship.

if he can't take pics i will be there next week sometime to get my diff fluid drained i will bring a camera

or if you are just looking for verification i have 100% selling rep on all the forums and feel free to call the shop http://www.motorworkswest.com/ ask for Chris tell him my Hood

thanks
    08 E92 M3
    06 F250
    09 CRF 450/10 CRF 250