You drunk,
    No It's the phone

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    O I am, correct answer would be not yet
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dodger(Mike),

You are a true masterClick here to enlarge. I did exactly What you told me. I added some More race gas and I hit it hard 10 times at high RPM'S with aggresive shifting. I am currently posting from my iPhone at the dyno. The car made 16.2 rwhp and 14nm torqClick here to enlarge.

I wonder how much more will I be making with a race gas tune, this gain seems enough for me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    Dodger(Mike),

You are a true masterClick here to enlarge. I did exactly What you told me. I added some More race gas and I hit it hard 10 times at high RPM'S with aggresive shifting. I am currently posting from my iPhone at the dyno. The car made 16.2 rwhp and 14nm torqClick here to enlarge.

I wonder how much more will I be making with a race gas tune, this gain seems enough for me.
    +1
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dodger(Mike),

Do you have these charts?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Do you have these charts?
    Yes I do. I dont post my dyno numbers online. The dyno used for this test was A DynoMaha. Gains were 16.2RWHP and 14.8NM tourqe. you can try it out for yourself and perhaps you can show us your dyno sheets.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes I do. I dont post my dyno numbers online. The dyno used for this test was A DynoMaha. Gains were 16.2RWHP and 14.8NM tourqe. you can try it out for yourself and perhaps you can show us your dyno sheets.
    Well I don't think my dynosheets would really apply to the M156 discussion considering they are from a completely different car with a completely different motor but, uh, thanks I guess?

So you are located overseas since you are using a MAHA?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well I don't think my dynosheets would really apply to the M156 discussion considering they are from a completely different car with a completely different motor but, uh, thanks I guess?

So you are located overseas since you are using a MAHA?
    yes, but I thought you knew that. to tell you the truth, I dont want to post my dynosheet showing my numbers because I dont want a certain vendor to see it(I think you know who). If you like Joseph, send me your E-mail in PVT and I will send it to you and please dont show it to anybody. I will be getting a PP-Performance tune next week as well

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yes, but I thought you knew that. to tell you the truth, I dont want to post my dynosheet showing my numbers because I dont want a certain vendor to see it(I think you know who). If you like Joseph, send me your E-mail in PVT and I will send it to you and please dont show it to anybody. I will be getting a PP-Performance tune next week as well
    I won't show anyone. I have been in contact with PP-P actually, they sent me this: http://www.germanboost.com/content.p...rivetrain-loss

Feel free to e-mail me anytime: admin@germanboost.com

I don't always remember where everyone is located but due to your browsing times I figured.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I won't show anyone. I have been in contact with PP-P actually, they sent me this: http://www.germanboost.com/content.p...rivetrain-loss

Feel free to e-mail me anytime: admin@germanboost.com

I don't always remember where everyone is located but due to your browsing times I figured.
    I can show you photos and videos of that car if you likeClick here to enlarge. Jimmy is the first to hack and tune the F10.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I can show you photos and videos of that car if you likeClick here to enlarge. Jimmy is the first to hack and tune the F10.
    Photos and videos would be much appreciated, of course.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Photos and videos would be much appreciated, of course.
    There you go my friend,
    straight from PP-Performance, a video of the new M5 on the DynoMaha and an acceleration from a standpont to about 300KM/hr. look at how fast it picks up speed. Jimmy is the first to write a software for this engine.
    Here are some photos of the same car in the shop:Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge<br>Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There you go my friend,
    straight from PP-Performance, a video of the new M5 on the DynoMaha and an acceleration from a standpont to about 300KM/hr. look at how fast it picks up speed. Jimmy is the first to write a software for this engine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMhnT...el_video_title
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18znKcIL6vgHere are some photos of the same car in the shop:Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge<br>Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

I'm confused. In your first post you said you have a C63 and you want more power so you're running C16. Now your posting videos of a new M5 on the dyno thats supposedly being tuned by PP/Jimmy?? What does this have to do with your original question ?? And for the record, all that video shows is a car on a dyno, it doesn't prove anything in terms of tuning the F10 M5.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There you go my friend,
    straight from PP-Performance, a video of the new M5 on the DynoMaha and an acceleration from a standpont to about 300KM/hr. look at how fast it picks up speed. Jimmy is the first to write a software for this engine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMhnT...el_video_title
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18znKcIL6vgHere are some photos of the same car in the shop:Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Thanks I look forward to seeing what he and others do with it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No problem joseph. I'll post you up with what they do. And just for the record the stock M5 is limited to 250km/hr. the video shows the speed limiter removed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No problem joseph. I'll post you up with what they do. And just for the record the stock M5 is limited to 250km/hr. the video shows the speed limiter removed
    On the previous M5 there was an option to raise the limiter. Not sure if the same thing exists on the F10 but I would assume. Either way I expect PP-P to be able to remove the limiter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    On the previous M5 there was an option to raise the limiter. Not sure if the same thing exists on the F10 but I would assume. Either way I expect PP-P to be able to remove the limiter.
    Exactly. That video only shows a car on a dyno. It doesn't show any graphs or "dynosheets" as Portman said he had but has yet to post because of "another vendor" LOL.
    So Portman - do you own the M5 in the video you posted as well as the C63 you said you were running on C16 ? I'm still confused and you seem to be avoiding answering my questions...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LZH,
    What I posted and what I will post isn't intended for you, Joseph asked me for some photos and videos. You seem to like squeezing your ass in discussions. Now go be a $#@! somwhere else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LZH,
    What I posted and what I will post isn't intended for you, Joseph asked me for some photos and videos. You seem to like squeezing your ass in discussions. Now go be a $#@! somwhere else.
    Oh $#@!,its on like Donkey Kong now!!
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LZH,
    Portman,
    Which part of a public forum do you not understand ? If you want to keep your discussions private then you should send private messages - otherwise your posts will be questioned - which is what is happening now and instead of answering the questions you lash out and act like an immature child which leads me to believe you are full of $#@!. Evidenced by the fact that you are stupid enough to run leaded fuel in your C63 (that mommy and daddy probably bought for you).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Portman,
    Which part of a public forum do you not understand ? If you want to keep your discussions private then you should send private messages - otherwise your posts will be questioned - which is what is happening now and instead of answering the questions you lash out and act like an immature child which leads me to believe you are full of $#@!. Evidenced by the fact that you are stupid enough to run leaded fuel in your C63 (that mommy and daddy probably bought for you).
    No one assigned you to be an inspector. I started the thread and got some help from well known track person. Your questitoning me? Keep doing it. Obviously you got nothing better to do in life.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No one assigned you to be an inspector. I started the thread and got some help from well known track person. Your questitoning me? Keep doing it. Obviously you got nothing better to do in life.
    Didn't you know, EVERYONE is an inspector here!! LOL. What I am questioning is how this thread went from a C63 running C16 fuel, to another one of your Jimmy vs Oliver debates where you seem to be saying PP has tuned the new M5, yet you provide ZERO proof except a lame video of a car on a dyno that shows nothing. So, if you don't want to be called out, then I suggest you quit posting stupid $#@! that you can't/won't back up with proof.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Didn't you know, EVERYONE is an inspector here!! LOL. What I am questioning is how this thread went from a C63 running C16 fuel, to another one of your Jimmy vs Oliver debates where you seem to be saying PP has tuned the new M5, yet you provide ZERO proof except a lame video of a car on a dyno that shows nothing. So, if you don't want to be called out, then I suggest you quit posting stupid $#@! that you can't/won't back up with proof.
    Loooool. Jimmy knows about the development. Nobody needs to make up 5hit on a forum, which I'm sure is your profession. Why don't you take a chill pill And you'll find something better to do with your life

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You seem to be making up quite a lot and you have nothing to back it up with. You said you have have dynosheets, why don't you post them and prove me wrong ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast