Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

SoCal Track Day! Big Willow- BMW Xtreme 12/17

SoCal Track Day! Big Willow- BMW Xtreme 12/17

Extremespeedtrackevents will be at Big Willow Dec 17-18, but on the 17th, they said they will be hosting a BMW Xtreme event!!

With Trophies and prices for us BMW drivers hehe Click here to enlarge.
    I think they're having a Time Attack event on the 18th, but I'm not 100% sure. I just know they're having the BMW event on the 17th.
    Let's take over the track!!

Here is their flyer for the event:
    Click here to enlarge

Driver's meeting is at 8:15-8:30

Register here:

https://www.extremespeedtrackevents....t-registration

Price is $140+ timing, but us BMW get Free timing and a discount to $120!
    Discount code is bmw (or BMW, I haven't tried registering yet)

It definitely sounds like it'll be an awesome event.

Anyone know someone who can shoot for the event?
    At the last event, they asked a couple of us to find a great photographer.
    They said they will pay, but no idea how much.
    Contact them:
    Sung@extremespeedtrackevents.com should be the email. or go on their website.

I want to get some sick pics! Since we will all get them for FREE Click here to enlarge and not have to pay $65 to CaliPhotography
    Cause the pics I take aren't so great lol....

Here are some shots that I paid for from CaliPhotography, mainly just of my car Click here to enlarge since I don't want to embarrass myself with my own pics...

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $120 is very nice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    $120 is very nice.
    Yeah it's cheap

we need more people to come out.

why don't you come out??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by persian54 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah it's cheap

we need more people to come out.

why don't you come out??
    Don't think the tuning would be done for his car. Unless Alex and Jeremy come and tune it there a little.

I wanna come so bad 120$ is a steal
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    why don't you come out??
    With what? My Cayenne or Frontier?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    With what? My Cayenne or Frontier?
    I've seen a Cayenne out there before!

Hell, I've seen trucks out there. You may not break lap records but you will have fun!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Don't think the tuning would be done for his car. Unless Alex and Jeremy come and tune it there a little.

I wanna come so bad 120$ is a steal
    Yeah come dude. Maybe towards the end of the day, we can ask about drag racing Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've seen a Cayenne out there before!

Hell, I've seen trucks out there. You may not break lap records but you will have fun!

Yeah come dude. Maybe towards the end of the day, we can ask about drag racing Click here to enlarge
    I will see what I can do. You're going on saturday right?
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will see what I can do. You're going on saturday right?
    Yeah the 17th

if the M3 isn't ready, I'll bring the Z4

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So I think the M3 might not be ready.... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    y?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Aww crap. Are you registered already though? I'm waiting till the end of registration to make sure it's not going to rain before I register. I really don't want to deal with rain that would just ruin everything.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm signed up for sure.. I did 1.45.6 or something. Ima go for 1.40
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Aww crap. Are you registered already though? I'm waiting till the end of registration to make sure it's not going to rain before I register. I really don't want to deal with rain that would just ruin everything.
    If the M isn't ready, I'm taking the Z4. Having two cars FTW lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    y?
    I had an off at the Speed District event and the shop has been lagging like crazy...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I had an off at the Speed District event and the shop has been lagging like crazy...
    How bad was it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If the M isn't ready, I'm taking the Z4. Having two cars FTW lol
    Lucky, well I got into an accident yesterday. Totaled a prius and my fender and front axle is $#@!ed. Wont be fixed for another 2 weeks. The guys don't want to give me a refund. So stupid and gay..
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lucky, well I got into an accident yesterday. Totaled a prius and my fender and front axle is $#@!ed. Wont be fixed for another 2 weeks. The guys don't want to give me a refund. So stupid and gay..
    I'm sorry to hear man but glad you are ok.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sorry to hear man but glad you are ok.
    Thanks man, my friends in the car were laughing. "Damn Payam you have some bad luck, you couldn't even make it a year."
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How bad was it?
    Bumper damaged, under carriage damaged...
    once that's all fixed, I need to get the suspension checked.

the fixed my bumper, more or less, already

I didn't want them to respray it or anything, just fix the bent part. I may go off again before lease end, or something.. rather not spend the $ only to risk it happening again.
    I'm not too picky on aesthetics

fastgti... I replied to your PM

Glad you're alright... which shop you taking your car too?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bumper damaged, under carriage damaged...
    once that's all fixed, I need to get the suspension checked.

the fixed my bumper, more or less, already

I didn't want them to respray it or anything, just fix the bent part. I may go off again before lease end, or something.. rather not spend the $ only to risk it happening again.
    I'm not too picky on aesthetics

fastgti... I replied to your PM

Glad you're alright... which shop you taking your car too?
    Thanks man, I think I might have found acar to come with.. I took my car to dura glo collision. It's my friend's shop so why not..

PS, thanks for the PM's and looking around for me. I will see you at the track!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks man, I think I might have found acar to come with.. I took my car to dura glo collision. It's my friend's shop so why not..

PS, thanks for the PM's and looking around for me. I will see you at the track!
    Did you have fun?

I had a blast

though my time is still stuck at 1:37
    i want to do 1:35...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did you have fun?

I had a blast

though my time is still stuck at 1:37
    i want to do 1:35...
    Yea, I had a lot of fun. I drove my friends corvette. I'm not good with RWD at all or NA motors. I almost lost it maybe 4 times. The best time I got with his car was 2.05, It's freakin scary man. I would tap it on turn 3 and just spin out almost. I'm just really not good with RWD at all, don't know how to take turns with that or get out of them. Fun car though, really fast. He got 1.43 in the vette this time, with very $#@!ty tires. I really missed my Cobalt cause I know I could have hit 1.40
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea, I had a lot of fun. I drove my friends corvette. I'm not good with RWD at all or NA motors. I almost lost it maybe 4 times. The best time I got with his car was 2.05, It's freakin scary man. I would tap it on turn 3 and just spin out almost. I'm just really not good with RWD at all, don't know how to take turns with that or get out of them. Fun car though, really fast. He got 1.43 in the vette this time, with very $#@!ty tires. I really missed my Cobalt cause I know I could have hit 1.40
    As long as you had fun, the times aren't so important :

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As long as you had fun, the times aren't so important :
    Yea, next time I'm going to be right behind you with my cobalt.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea, next time I'm going to be right behind you with my cobalt.
    Why not in front of me Click here to enlarge

I need to start doing my own runs. I keep doing basic instruction for people and also taking them on ride-alongs... it's hard to get a good time with a 180lb+ passenger! especially when I myself weigh like 250lbs! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast