Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Race Ported Heads

Anybody did this to his 63? and where?does the engine temperature rise a little?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This thread should have the info you are looking for, Weistec has heads available: http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....Releases-Heads

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jim and I both use them and the temps are just fine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Both ecampbell (Earl) and I are running the Weistec race ported heads on our 63 Black Series'. No heat issues whatsoever and they make some good power. We have both been running them since early April with no isseus, racked up a lot of city, highway and track miles with the heads.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Joseph, I deleted my post...why did I get a message saying it had been un-deleted?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Joseph, I deleted my post...why did I get a message saying it had been un-deleted?
    To let you know that it had been undeleted due to reinforcing Jim's post. We have very few people with these heads therefore insight from people who actually have them is very valuable.

If you want it permanently deleted not a problem, just let me know. I felt it was important to show people are running the heads with good results so they can feel confident in their purchase.

I did not think it would be an issue I apologize if you feel I overstepped my bounds. I will bring posts back from time to time if it adds to the discussion and make sure the system informs you if I do so. If you do not agree with it being undeleted just let me know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    I thought I was losing my mind...that post from earl was not there when I posted. LOL glad I'm not crazy.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, if I were to send JRCART a Private Message, a forum admin can also read it, yes? And, apparently, if I were to post a reply to a thread and subsequently think better of it - a forum admin can override my choice of deleting my own post?

Is there anything an admin can't do?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, if I were to send JRCART a Private Message, a forum admin can also read it, yes? And, apparently, if I were to post a reply to a thread and subsequently think better of it - a forum admin can override my choice of deleting my own post?

What's with all the baiting about how this site is run ? The same things happen on just about every forum on the net. If you don't like it, just don't participate, or, create your own site and try to do a better job.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

correct, admins have full rights on everything in theory from the front end and backend

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    What's with all the baiting about how this site is run ? The same things happen on just about every forum on the net. If you don't like it, just don't participate, or, create your own site and try to do a better job.
    +1

Happens on all the forums.....I have gotten things from mb from mods that have to have read pms...
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

No, I could not read it unless I changed your password and logged into your account which obviously you would know when you would not be able to log in. Other forums make it a habit of reading PM's in this manner but VB4 is not set up to allow you to read them just like how I can't read your password for example.

If you were to post a reply and delete it, yes, it can be undeleted but I set the forum up to tell you exactly what is being done to your posts at all times. If there is something you definitely would want removed (personal info for example) just PM me and I will usually be more than happy to accommodate it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No, I could not read it unless I changed your password and logged into your account which obviously you would know when you would not be able to log in. Other forums make it a habit of reading PM's in this manner but VB4 is not set up to allow you to read them just like how I can't read your password for example.

If you were to post a reply and delete it, yes, it can be undeleted but I set the forum up to tell you exactly what is being done to your posts at all times. If there is something you definitely would want removed (personal info for example) just PM me and I will usually be more than happy to accommodate it.
    Thank you for the explanation - that's interesting and helpful info.

OT - "boosted euros" sounds like a forum focused on currency manipulation... just FWIW. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OT - "boosted euros" sounds like a forum focused on currency manipulation... just FWIW.
    I'm still not sold on the name. I may just go with GermanBoost.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you for the explanation - that's interesting and helpful info.
    Not a problem, any questions anybody has I am more than happy to help with.

Also, what I forgot to add regarding deleting posts is when regular users delete them it is a "soft" delete which means it is still left there for staff to see. At that point, I decide whether to permanently remove it (hard delete) or undelete it as sometimes posts are deleted as a mistake or that contain helpful info. So there is one more layer to the deletion process.