Close

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That was a classic but you have no idea how much hell I had to deal with on that one. Andy getting angry I'm not taking his side and going after EVOMS blah blah blah.

EVOMS said let's race and you come to us (which being EVOMS Andy should have been happy they even acknowledged his existence) and Andy said no thanks we only race on the East Coast during blizzards. Basically, he won't race where the Density Altitude won't work in his favor and EVOMS simply wanted to line up no matter the conditions. Anyway, you saw how that ended and how funny (sad?) it now looks in retrospect.
    shows how much of a pussy Andy is...only races on the east coast LOL, I have no problem running mid 10s in 2000 DAs, DA should not matter in a head to head race, both cars are breathing the same air. Just goes to show what a douchebag Andy is. No offense to Keith or Dodger or any of the "MHP Record Holders" but I can not wait until Earl or I take over the #1 spot on the 63 list.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I find it funny to the naysayers at the MHP epoxy thread have NO support from Eurotek, and they are stuck without any updates/changes to tune. So all those "what if you went out of business people?"
    Enjoy your black goop ECU.

Considering he stated he removes the goop in house with a special solvent (BULL$#@!), which is a lie as he couldn't even remove it on his own 'ecu/tcu' according to his last post.

This is what happens when you are outside the "do-it-yourself" category. What if TT provided a bad file? What if Eurotek ruined a board? He doesn't even have ability to log their files for knock. He was stuck with hands behind his back. Considering he gives EC $#@! for cloning the TT V3 file, at least at minimum those guys have OLS editor and a BDM to work out 24/7 in house. Andrew Cluck of MHP LLC was simply a sales rep. That's it.

If one really wanted to go to bat, you could cross check most of his posts with the irony of his bleeding heart post on AMGPERFORMANCE, as it contradicts just about everything he has said to date. Multiple times.

@LostMarine I know you are good at this! (with SHIV)

Oh and found this:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    shows how much of a pussy Andy is...only races on the east coast LOL, I have no problem running mid 10s in 2000 DAs, DA should not matter in a head to head race, both cars are breathing the same air. Just goes to show what a douchebag Andy is. No offense to Keith or Dodger or any of the "MHP Record Holders" but I can not wait until Earl or I take over the #1 spot on the 63 list.
    Trust me I can't wait till you both do? When is it going to happen? The cars are waiting to get run hard the weather is good.... I have Atco the 5th would love to see it go down
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Trust me I can't wait till you both do? When is it going to happen? The cars are waiting to get run hard the weather is good.... I have Atco the 5th would love to see it go down
    I will not be racing until after the first of the year, I have lots of stuff going on right now plus the holidays so I'm not even going to attempt any runs til Jan.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will not be racing until after the first of the year, I have lots of stuff going on right now plus the holidays so I'm not even going to attempt any runs til Jan.
    Cool I guess we still have to wait to see your animal, ok cool
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Cool I guess we still have to wait to see your animal, ok cool
    Actually I have been talking with Keith and we are trying to get to both a road course and drag even in Jan in Florida, you should try to come down.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Originally Posted by palerider
    getting cut off from eurotek/singh/ecg/phil/etc/etc seems akin to getting your std cured.

How does this make sense?

Originally Posted by palerider
    i could care less about any of these guys but this whole thing is hardly some new black eye for mhp that i can see.

Why, because there are no more eyes that can be blackened?
    from what ive seen we learned nothing new from andy. this whole debacle has been a blackeye on everybody he was affiliated with. i think the guys who liked andy are still gonna support him. reread your other "hot topic" on the head of your board about ecg/singh and then tell me how andy "deaffiliating" from that crowd is somehow a bad thing. the whole idea that techtec tunes make everything else hot trash is nonsense. all these damn tunes are the same and if andy resurfaces with his hardparts and some tunes from someplace else, then hes got the same loyal business he had before.

andy is petty and deceitful but apparently really good at making the customers he deals with happy. as far as im concerned thats 99% of the equation about whether a vendor is legit or not. and that SHOULD be the primary story. the guys that hate him have their own mule in the race and thats fine too. andy gives them plenty of fuel for the fire, but its really just forum jizz for any practical effect it has on guys that apparently deal with the guy. you on the other hand fuel this drama to generate hits to your site. his secondary screennames were something you encouraged and were complicit to. to hear you cast stones is weak sauce. it carries no wieght to hear your excuses as to why..... you wanted the drama. you probably ENCOURAGED it in all the emails and texts you didnt bother to post when you threw him under the bus at the end.

well im glad i bought my little c63. i'll eventually pay the mercedes tax and i'll tune it with renntech so i can sleep well at night. in the meantime i'll log in here for the trainwrecks, and mbw for the interstate pileups. that will be after my weekends are spent hopping up my honda hatch that i enjoy tuning myself. i'll hit hondatech to talk about motors and cars, and i'll hit the mb boards for quacky dialogue and entertainment.

editted to add..... why are my other posts here gone? its only showing that ive posted twice? were the threads deleted somehow?
    Last edited by palerider; 11-26-2011 at 12:47 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by palerider Click here to enlarge
    i think the guys who liked andy are still gonna support him. reread your other "hot topic" on the head of your board about ecg/singh and then tell me how andy "deaffiliating" from that crowd is somehow a bad thin
    Singh and the ETG is completely separate from Techtec. Singh was never supplying Andy. I agree with not necessarily wanting to be affiliated with them after what they wrote.

andy is petty and deceitful
    Yep.. and that is enough for me to not want to be a customer as I would not want to pay to be lied to about a product controlling the engine computer on an expensive vehicle.

his secondary screennames were something you encouraged and were complicit to. to hear you cast stones is disgusting and pathetic. it carries no wieght to hear your excuses as to why..... you wanted the drama. you probably ENCOURAGED it in all the emails and texts you didnt bother to post when you threw him under the bus at the end.
    I posted all the texts/emails so sorry to ruin your theory about what I probably did which you are incorrect about. To you see make such an erroneous assertion is ridiculous and disgusting/pathetic on your part especially considering you are basing it all on an assumption.

Unlike Andy I did not want to participate in manipulating people for financial gain by selling tunes. I looked the other way as long as I could and with the Renntech thread I had enough. Simply not worth the trouble or hassle and I have no desire to participate in such a charade. If I knew accepting MHP as a vendor was to be forced to participate in some ridiculous discrediting campaign of every other MB tuner I would have never let him in here in the first place. Kind of weird it took me exposing what he was up to for him to come clear after doing it for what, a year? He just went way too far.

I told Andy several times to cool it on the multiple usernames (as he requested for me to create more because he was struggling with IP bans on MBW which is not my damn job) and I did not want to deal with it any longer. That is why I stated I had enough while he continued. I never encouraged him to create a thread to bash Renntech as a matter of fact I told him not to do anything until I could research the issue and contact Renntech before posting anything. He was the one who decided to use his "JBOND" username to attack Renntech and try to make MHP headers look better in the process. So get your story straight and stop throwing stones when you have no idea what you are talking about.

well im glad i bought my little c63. i'll eventually pay the mercedes tax and i'll tune it with renntech so i can sleep well at night. in the meantime i'll log in here for the trainwrecks, and mbw for the interstate pileups. that will be after my weekends are spent hopping up my honda hatch that i enjoy tuning myself. i'll hit hondatech to talk about motors and cars, and i'll hit the mb boards for quacky dialogue and entertainment.
    Go wherever you want and do whatever you want, what do I care? Save up your money for a tune I guess if that is what you want to do. In the meantime there are plenty of users who contribute their experience with modifications on these platforms. Have fun on Hondatech I guess talking about platforms nobody on a Mercedes website cares about.

editted to add..... why are my other posts here gone? its only showing that ive posted twice? were the threads deleted somehow?
    What other posts? Everything you have posted is exactly where it should be so it would seem you are confused... very confused.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Information Click here to enlarge
    Considering he gives EC $#@! for cloning the TT V3 file, at least at minimum those guys have OLS editor and a BDM to work out 24/7 in house. Andrew Cluck of MHP LLC was simply a sales rep. That's it.
    ya have heard that a few times....

For all those wondering, one of the OWNERS of EC purchased a C63. It sat on the dyno for 3 solid days after puchase with Jerrys full attention (must have made at least 60 runs in all). At the end of the 4th day, we had a completed V3. And yes, we have a few bdms, few copies of WinOLS, as well as DIMsport etc in house.

FWIW....

carry on....
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    ya have heard that a few times....

For all those wondering, one of the OWNERS of EC purchased a C63. It sat on the dyno for 3 solid days after puchase with Jerrys full attention (must have made at least 60 runs in all). At the end of the 4th day, we had a completed V3. And yes, we have a few bdms, few copies of WinOLS, as well as DIMsport etc in house.

FWIW....

carry on....
    Eurocharged can tune, I've seen them dyno tune with my own two eyes. Their old shop was a couple doors down from one of my buildings. I have never purchased a EC tune so I have nothing to gain nor any reason to vouch for them other than they are nice guys and I have witnessed them ttuning a car. They are the real deal.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Singh and the ETG is completely separate from Tetech. Singh was never supplying Andy. I agree with not necessarily wanting to be affiliated with them after what they wrote.
    the stuff on the video thats been posted from singh/etg makes andy look like jesus. the idea that he isnt tied in somehow selling techtec tunes based on his relationship with pascal.... and how quickly phil turned on andy in this deal is ridiculous. of course theyre all together... thats why andy is out all of a sudden. pascal forced a new whore on his american pimp. thats why phils story flipflopped 180 in a day.

Yep.. and that is enough for me to not want to be a customer as I would not want to pay to be lied to about a product controlling the engine computer on an expensive vehicle.
    well keep trying to wrap your head around the fact that you, and guys who arent his customers are the only ones who apparently feel this way. strangely you all stating this 100000 million times hasnt made the guys hes actually dealt with professionally any less convinced. at some point id say it makes sense for a reasonable man to step back and maybe consider that different strokes for different folks can actually be allowed. that may include the idea that a hotheaded, confrontational prick, can still be really good at his job where it matters.

I posted all the texts/emails so sorry to ruin your theory about what I probably did which you are incorrect about. To you see make such an erroneous assertion is ridiculous and disgusting/pathetic on your part especially considering you are basing it all on an assumption.

Unlike Andy I did not wan to participate in manipulating people for financial gain. I looked the other way as long as I could, I had enough. Simply not worth the trouble or hassle and I have no desire to participate in such a charade. Kind of weird it took me exposing what he was up to for him to come clear after doing it for what, a year? He just went way too far.

I told Andy several times to cool it on the multiple usernames (as he requested for me to create more because he was struggling with IP bans on MBW which is not my damn job) and I did not want to deal with it any longer. That is why I stated I had enough while he continued. I never encouraged him to create a thread to bash Renntech as a matter of fact I told him not to do anything until I could research the issue and contact Renntech before posting anything. He was the one who decided to use his "JBOND" username to attack Renntech and try to make MHP headers look better in the process. So get your story straight and stop throwing stones when you have no idea what you are talking about.
    ^^^^this part i read really fast because basically its just noise. its just backroom dialogue between 2 friends, with andy building his business his way and you building your site your way.... until you both clashed and then you won because its stupid to take on a guy on a forum he owns. you bushwhacking him and running up the score has nothing to do with anything important no matter how fun it was for all of us to watch at the time.

Go wherever you want do whatever you want, who cares? Save up your money for a tune I guess if that is what you want to do. In the meantime there are plenty of users to contribute their experience with modifications on these platforms. Have fun on Hondatech I guess talking about platforms nobody on a Mercedes website cares about.
    thanks for the ok on posting where i want. was the saving up part meant to be a crack on me or something? the honda forum is because tearing apart euro engine bays are over my head for the time being and so far there isnt anybody doing that here anyway. i got caught up on the headers, flashes, carbon deletes, and k/ns on my first day on the board. since then its been this other fun stuff.... that along with the rich guys paying shops to do all the tough stuff because their too busy at work and dont own tools anyway.

What other posts? Everything you have posted is exactly where it should be so it would seem you are confused... very confused
    my previous posts here over the last couple months are gone. im very not confused. in fact super very very not confused. seriously.... i probably had about 10 posts before this thread.... and i even had rep points for them despite the fact they are missing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the stuff on the video thats been posted from singh/etg makes andy look like jesus.
    I find this comment incredibly insulting and I hardly think some stupid comments in a video make Singh look all that worse than the bevy of stupid comments we can quote here from Andy (from multiple accounts).

and how quickly phil turned on andy in this deal is ridiculous.
    Why is it ridiculous? He hasn't said anything in public he simply wants to end his relationship with MHP. I don't blame him.

well keep trying to wrap your head around the fact that you, and guys who arent his customers are the only ones who apparently feel this way. strangely you all stating this 100000 million times hasnt made the guys hes actually dealt with professionally any less convinced. at some point id say it makes sense for a reasonable man to step back and maybe consider that different strokes for different folks can actually be allowed. that may include the idea that a hotheaded, confrontational prick, can still be really good at his job where it matters.
    If you want to deal with him, that is fine. I don't and it seems others don't as well. How is he going to be good at his job when he longer has the tuner he needed doing work for him?

I've spent enough time dealing with the guy to know what I think. You are free to buy whatever tune you want but it isn't going to change my experience/opinion.

this part i read really fast because basically its just noise.
    Try reading it again then as I address your points as well are you irresponsible and baseless allegation.

Maybe I used too many big words for you?

its just backroom dialogue between 2 friends, with andy building his business his way and you building your site your way.... until you both clashed and then you won because its stupid to take on a guy on a forum he owns.
    I won because I did the right thing which was simply putting an end to the charade. He should have stood up and taken responsibility, it should not have taken attacking Renntech and being outed for it for him to do so (which he still hasn't unfortunately). My only mistake was ever looking the other way in the first place when I found out JBond was him but people like yourself said they wanted to read what he had to say. I was way, way too nice and lenient. I think we have established that he is willing to say and do anything to sell a product. He doesn't care about you or doing the right thing. It can not be a coincidence or the fault of everyone else he keeps burning bridges. At some point you have to have a little humility and respect even for yourself.

you bushwhacking him and running up the score has nothing to do with anything important no matter how fun it was for all of us to watch at the time.
    This isn't fun, it's sad. It is absolutely ridiculous you would defend someone who has done such mean spirited and spiteful things to so many people. Just read over the thread of him bashing Renntech to see if that is excusable or honorable behavior. I'm just glad I stood to up to him only for him to spit on everyone because he wasn't allowed to do what he wanted like a spoiled brat. There is no excuse for his behavior, none.

thanks for the ok on posting where i want. was the saving up part meant to be a crack on me or something? the honda forum is because tearing apart euro engine bays are over my head for the time being and so far there isnt anybody doing that here anyway. i got caught up on the headers, flashes, carbon deletes, and k/ns on my first day on the board. since then its been this other fun stuff.... that along with the rich guys paying shops to do all the tough stuff because their too busy at work and dont own tools anyway.
    Enjoy Honda discussion if you want that has nothing to do with the topics we cover here that concern German cars.

Rich guys paying shops to do the tough stuff? No offense, but my transmission likely has more engineering in it than an entire civic. Hell, it alone costs around the same as a Civic. If you know guys with the tools and software sitting around in their garage to work on things that technologically advanced by all means let me know. Here is a hint, you won't find them on hondatech. It is not a function of rich guys paying shops to do the tough stuff as much as it is these cars have gotten so advanced you can no longer tinker with them on your own and need specialists.

my previous posts here over the last couple months are gone. im very not confused. in fact super very very not confused. seriously.... i probably had about 10 posts before this thread.... and i even had rep points for them despite the fact they are missing.
    Name the threads then? I haven't deleted anything except for move 1 thread to a non-visible section and I explained why it was moved to everyone. Other than that, you have to be confused as no thread was deleted or any posts for that matter.

As a matter of fact, the forum is set up to automatically/indpendently notify you if a post is deleted, edited, or moved for complete transparency as we pride ourselves in open and honest moderation. I'm sure there are members here who can vouch for this system informing them a post of theirs was edited or altered in any way. So you have to be confused because there is no record of anything of yours being deleted. Care to name these threads/posts that are suddenly gone? Considering you have so few posts it should be easy to remember.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jim,just ship your car over to me..I'll take care of the restClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sticky...... i poured my heart and soul in to my other posts and then you didnt agree with a single word of it. i can see you are gonna be a tough one. at this point, im really a bit overwhelmed thinking about the super mega-galactic sized quantity of words i would need to write to change your mind.

so would it be ok for me just not to try? you wont judge me for it will you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sticky...... i poured my heart and soul in to my other posts and then you didnt agree with a single word of it. i can see you are gonna be a tough one. at this point, im really a bit overwhelmed thinking about the super mega-galactic sized quantity of words i would need to write to change your mind.

please pass me whatever you're smokingClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by P31-C63 Click here to enlarge
    please pass me whatever you're smokingClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    I'll take a toke on that bong as well, but only IF it is "super mega-galactic sized". Cause if he is not high, he must be 12. LOLClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Arguing or debating with Sticky is like talking to a stone wall. It gets annoying and futile quick and you walk away wondering why you bothered. LOL

Other than that, WTF guys! What is the point of all this crap? I mean other than Benzboost.com should have its domain name renamed to BenzDrama.com. 2 full threads of utter bull$#@!. Good for traffic I guess. Didnt Andy say that in a Text to Sticky? Drama is good for traffic? LOL

I couldn't give a $#@! less about 99% of this stuff. The one part where I have a problem is damaging my property. Epoxy on my ECU is unacceptable. Otherwise I couldn't care less where who gets what tune. Just put the damn thing in my car and make me go fast. Faster than everyone else would be nice too! Also while your at it be cheaper than the other tuners as well! LOL

Results > Drama
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART;22k0820
    Actually I have been talking with Keith and we are trying to get to both a road course and drag even in Jan in Florida, you should try to come down.
    That shouldn't be a problem
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mramg1 Click here to enlarge
    I'll take a toke on that bong as well, but only IF it is "super mega-galactic sized". Cause if he is not high, he must be 12. LOLClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    sarcasm much?
    the truth is my posts scored 5 out of 5 stars in the proprietary system ive used to rate posting in forum wars for years. as much as sticky doesnt want to hear it, his responses only scored at 3 out of 5 stars in my EXACT SAME system.
    so using an actual RATING SYSTEM it was clear we were at an impasse and i had the upper hand. further posting could only result in us perhaps becoming adversarial and/or the rating of my posts becoming 4 stars or less. you all must understand that maintaining a 5 star rating is much more difficult than ive made it look so far.

hope that clears it up for you all nowClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Propain

I couldn't agree more....enough already as it is time to move on to more important things like which tyres I should get for the winter!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Propain

I couldn't agree more....enough already as it is time to move on to more important things like which tyres I should get for the winter!
    LOL.

Ill take that over this henny penny BS any day! hahah

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    What is the point of all this crap?
    The point would be where tunes originate. People with these tunes likely are interested. This thread is pretty civil especially considering how these topics look in other places.

We just want to post the true details and that is all. With how involved all these companies were/are in the M156 scene it is rather interesting. If you don't care that is fine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the truth is my posts scored 5 out of 5 stars in the proprietary system ive used to rate posting in forum wars for years. as much as sticky doesnt want to hear it, his responses only scored at 3 out of 5 stars in my EXACT SAME system.
    I'm not even sure if you are smoking something any longer, maybe injecting?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The point would be where tunes originate. People with these tunes likely are interested. This thread is pretty civil especially considering how these topics look in other places.

We just want to post the true details and that is all. With how involved all these companies were/are in the M156 scene it is rather interesting. If you don't care that is fine.
    Yeah.... that's the purpose of it. LOL Who you trying to kid? Me or yourself?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Yeah.... that's the purpose of it. LOL Who you trying to kid? Me or yourself?
    It is the purpose of it, why do you need to take it negatively? Who is forcing you to read it?

This is a pretty interesting shift and it would seem a lot of people want to be informed considering the % of MB users reading it. So, stop kidding yourself I guess?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast