Close

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Andy posted a reply on AMG performance. Sticky, you may wish to cross post it here so the whole story is in one thread. It also answers questions about the epoxy, etc.

Just FWIW.
    I see no where in Andy's comments where it explains the epoxy. All I see is a psychotic liar trying to convince himself and others that what he has done is somehow the fault of others. A true sign of an immature child who cannot take responsibility for their actions and own up to their mistakes.

His comments about using the JBond username to posts "facts" and :
    "As such if you take a look at the posts made by JBond you will see no MHP hyping whatsoever, None. What you will see is that the sole purpose of JBond is to bring such truths to light without starting vendor on vendor conflict."

Really ??? Then why did JBond post photos of Renntech headers sitting right next to MHP headers ?? Because he didn't want to start "vendor on vendor conflict" ??? LOL - what a $#@!ing joke and I called him on it immediately. And for those of you who forgot - here is how it went:

LZH
    Click here to enlarge Member Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Question for the OP - Jbond....do you have any affiliation with MHP ??

His responses:

"Never bought anything from them, have never been given anything by them, and don't own a car with any products from them on it. I do talk to people at MHP and also at RENNTECH and other shops. "

" Please reread my response to LZH if you are still in question about my relations to shops. I talk to pretty much everyone and I dont think there's anything wrong with that. "

SO I ASK AGAIN TO CLARIFY HIS VAGUE RESPONSE:

LZH

By "affiliation" I meant work for and/or employed by ?

And again more lies:

JBond

Nope, my paychecks don't say MHP or any other shops name.

Click here to enlarge

And yet Andy has the audacity to NOW claim the following:

"The only way a forum is beneficial to it's members is if it serves the purpose for which it was built, that being sharing truthful and honest information amongst members."

Really Andy ?? Is that what you were doing by posting as JBond ??? Being truthful and honest ?? LOL Click here to enlarge You are a snake in the grass liar and it's people like you who ruin these forums. You have only yourself to blame.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I see no where in Andy's comments where it explains the epoxy....
    "this also means I can finally let the cat out of the bag regarding the epoxy: 100% Phil Caggiano and his paranoia. Phil often bragged about how much epoxy he put on certain customers cars (those in the middle east particularly which offended me as many of what I consider to be friends are located there). I had ZERO say or input as Phil even glued my own ECU/TCUs. Never once did I condone it, it was simply a condition of working with Phil. Anyone that would like the epoxy removed please call Eurotek Designs (again we never asked for it nor agreed with it) at: 914.395.0931 or directly at 914.582.0087."

http://www.amgperformance.net/online/1250-post2.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mainah Click here to enlarge
    "this also means I can finally let the cat out of the bag regarding the epoxy: 100% Phil Caggiano and his paranoia. Phil often bragged about how much epoxy he put on certain customers cars (those in the middle east particularly which offended me as many of what I consider to be friends are located there). I had ZERO say or input as Phil even glued my own ECU/TCUs. Never once did I condone it, it was simply a condition of working with Phil. Anyone that would like the epoxy removed please call Eurotek Designs (again we never asked for it nor agreed with it) at: 914.395.0931 or directly at 914.582.0087."

http://www.amgperformance.net/online/1250-post2.html

I guess I missed that - thanks for the link.

I find this a little amusing though:

"As far as having multiple usernames on BenzBoost that is true as I have posted before. Comments posted under JBond or Barfly were posted by me or someone at MHP using the same computer. Now before anyone flies off the handle and says this is insane...Let me be the first to tell you that EVERY single vendor has multiple usernames. EVERY single one. "

Once again Andy's true colors come shining through. So essentially what he is saying is that everyone else does it, so I might as well, too. What proof does he have that every other vendor uses multiple usernames ?? It's like talking to a child....

"well everyone else is doing it Mommy, so that means it's ok and I can do it too!!!"

LOL - That's some great logic right there....

Check out this old thread started by "Barfly" aka Andy or one of his employees:

http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....6-E55-AMG-Dyno

I thought Andy said that using another username was NEVER to promote MHP but yet to post facts ?? The thread above clearly shows Barfly starting a thread to show what great gains MHP has made with the 55 platform....then Barfly disappears from the thread and user "MHP LLC" aka Andy takes over...LOL. The amount of lies and deceit is so profound and perverse it's staggering. Yet somehow none of this is Andy's fault - LOL!!!!!!
    You made you bed jerkoff...hope it's comfortable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I must be one of few who have had the epoxy removed with out sending my ecu back to mhp. Lucky I did by the sound of things

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by palerider Click here to enlarge
    getting cut off from eurotek/singh/ecg/phil/etc/etc seems akin to getting your std cured.
    How does this make sense?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by palerider Click here to enlarge
    i could care less about any of these guys but this whole thing is hardly some new black eye for mhp that i can see.
    Why, because there are no more eyes that can be blackened?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mramg1 Click here to enlarge
    Well, after reading Andy's posts, it is VERY clear that one is lying. I'll wait for all of the hype to clear, but someone is totally full of $#@!.

I have my own opinion as to who it is. But, opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one, LOL
    I followed up on this and it would seem Andy is lying, again. Wayne at Powerchip also is poking his nose into someone's business that he should not be yet again, guess he did not learn last time:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eurotek
    Joseph 100% True I am the owner of Eurotek/ Tech Tec USA and Andrew Cluck tried to slander too many companies ranging from Evosport, Renntech, Kleeman and the list goes on. Its just sleezy and this time he dragged myself and my partners in Germany into this to lie for him so he can BASH Jags Gil with his customers and fake users names.

Except this time it fell on his face. I sent many emails regarding this to Andy and I might send copies to you. I am so done with this looser he has humiliated himself and made poor attempts to boost his company. And now tries to slander mine when I have 15+ years of success and he has 3 years of bad business all over the net and in public.

Laugh even harder, Wayne from Powerchip emails me today asking questions then stating I am selling stolen Tech Tec Files little does he realize we are the same company so How the hell can I sell fake files. Nothing but trouble makers.

Andy has been begging and crying to Pascal in Germany for help trying to convince my long time friend I am a thief, liar and trouble and how he should bump me out for him to take over of Tech Tec USA LOL. Poor kid needs help and it shows. The forums and tuning circuit will be a better place with MHP and Andy gone. I think the community will agree like yourself.
    It seems the whole point of this is so that Andy can get the distribution all for himself from Eurotech but clearly that isn't happening. This repeat pattern is just getting crazy and he is running out of bridges to burn.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andy Click here to enlarge
    Let me be the first to tell you that EVERY single vendor has multiple usernames. EVERY single one.
    There is not a single vendor on this site that does this or blatantly lies about it. Not a single one of our vendors has ever (except for MHP) used multiple screennames to attack the competition while claiming they did not have multiple screennames. I am glad all the companies we have advertising are professional and do not force me into being a part of this ridiculous type of unprofessional guerrilla marketing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    I must be one of few who have had the epoxy removed with out sending my ecu back to mhp. Lucky I did by the sound of things
    How did you do it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mainah Click here to enlarge
    Doesn't the timing on this seem a bit suspect? Additionally, why did he show himself removing epoxy and telling people to send the ECU's with epoxy to him instead of to Eurotek to begin with?

Unfortunately we can't believe a single word of this and we shouldn't.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Hopefully all this drama will end now
    I doubt the drama will end now, but MHP, LLC might be coming to an end very soon by the looks of that letter.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Step 1: Start taking personal responsibility.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Step 1: Start taking personal responsibility.
    Amen.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Doesn't the timing on this seem a bit suspect? Additionally, why did he show himself removing epoxy and telling people to send the ECU's with epoxy to him instead of to Eurotek to begin with?

Unfortunately we can't believe a single word of this and we shouldn't.
    Yeah, this is something I was wondering, too.

Andy previous made this post:

"Here is a pic of one of the ECU's I've done and what my epoxy looks like. I have no idea what pictures Jeremy posted on MBW as I can't see them so I wanted to post my own:

Click here to enlarge

Like I said, if you're a legit customer it's not a problem you'll ever have to worry about, if you're trying to steal IP then it's going to ruin your day.

Notice I don't glue around the board, just over the BDM pads. If Jeremy's pics show a bunch of orange RTV everywhere that was Dave Kasper's work, which is why we stopped working together in 2/2009--well one of the reasons.

LOL - So now Andy is saying that it wasn't HIM that epoxied the boards but the company that now cut him off - HOW CONVENIENT. I thought you just posted FACTS Andy ?? So now you are saying you didn't epoxy the ECU's but above you did. You have lost ALL credibility with all your LIES. How is that for FACT?? LOL Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol, i found this funny :

While I do not disagree my only point is to state that 6.2LV8 is not MHP or an
    affiliate. Just wanted to make this clear because of the use of the coveted
    backslash "/" I often use.
    which is fake as hell, and the sign of a proxy server. how do I know? becuase thats what a proxy did when i was posting on shivpost and how i was caught. the "/" could not be taken out of my responses and didnt show in the dialogue box when I was writing Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Notice I don't glue around the board, just over the BDM pads. If Jeremy's pics show a bunch of orange RTV everywhere that was Dave Kasper's work, which is why we stopped working together in 2/2009--well one of the reasons.

LOL - So now Andy is saying that it wasn't HIM that epoxied the boards but the company that now cut him off - HOW CONVENIENT. I thought you just posted FACTS Andy ?? So now you are saying you didn't
    This all simply does not add up. I'm at the point where I don't believe anything he says.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, i found this funny :

which is fake as hell, and the sign of a proxy server. how do I know? becuase thats what a proxy did when i was posting on shivpost and how i was caught. the "/" could not be taken out of my responses and didnt show in the dialogue box when I was writing Click here to enlarge
    Yeah he's clearly talking to himself - check out the join date Nov 2011 1-2 posts. A sign of a pathological liar. In the other threads hes having a conversation with himself, and Sorena.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah he's clearly talking to himself - check out the join date Nov 2011 1-2 posts. A sign of a pathological liar. In the other threads hes having a conversation with himself, and Sorena.
    Andy has some serious issues. Looks like he has nearly run out of forums to preach on....or should I say prey on?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well AMGP can be his new 'Dear Diary' / soapbox. Lmao @ ecampbell baiting him to troll (more time to wind people up online!)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly, he is sick, has serious mental problems and should be medicated.
    "pathological liar" - exactly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly, he is sick, has serious mental problems and should be medicated.
    "pathological liar" - exactly.
    No, no, no Luke, its you and Earl and I and everyone else that has the problem. Andy is perfect.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well AMGP can be his new 'Dear Diary' / soapbox. Lmao @ ecampbell baiting him to troll (more time to wind people up online!)
    Hahah I was laughing at @ecampbell's posts too.

Good stuff, a whole forum for Andy to talk to himself. He can create usernames for all his personalities and finally have a forum filled with people who agree with him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't say I've ever read anything where he blatantly said "Hey guys, I was wrong, but going forward I will change." It's always a diversion/excuse/projection onto someone else. Perfect example: Multiple screen names.

Also find the whole calling out EVOMS thread etc extra funny now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just feel sad to see him prey on people who don't know any better. Kind of depressing to see him brainwash members like Sorena. Even people way behind on the topic on MBW seem to be turning a blind eye if they happened to buy his product. I wonder how they would feel if they knew how much tunes were marked up for him to get his cut and how they were manipulated all for his monetary gain?

I used to think people were a lot smarter than given credit for but to see how some of these guys can just ignore the self-evident staring them in the face just makes me lose hope in humanity.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also find the whole calling out EVOMS thread etc extra funny now.
    That was a classic but you have no idea how much hell I had to deal with on that one. Andy getting angry I'm not taking his side and going after EVOMS blah blah blah.

EVOMS said let's race and you come to us (which being EVOMS Andy should have been happy they even acknowledged his existence) and Andy said no thanks we only race on the East Coast during blizzards. Basically, he won't race where the Density Altitude won't work in his favor and EVOMS simply wanted to line up no matter the conditions. Anyway, you saw how that ended and how funny (sad?) it now looks in retrospect.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Heh, this is good. Andy started a dispute with Paypal to get his money back from Eurotek (who already provided services) just like he did with me. He acts like a crazy ex-girlfriend.

Somebody send him xanax and a hooker.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast