Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sick looking car, I agree with others, the wing is a bit much but it probably does a great job at the track, which is what it's meant for. That things looks like a beast...but here's me being practical, haha, I bet that thing is LOUD as $#@! inside...the stock c63 is decently loud when you stomp it, I can't imagine what it would be like with that set up...but I bet it's almost toe curlingly awesome haha...Damn, wish I could get my (future) car like that...haha
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    Sick looking car, I agree with others, the wing is a bit much but it probably does a great job at the track, which is what it's meant for. That things looks like a beast...but here's me being practical, haha, I bet that thing is LOUD as $#$! inside...the stock c63 is decently loud when you stomp it, I can't imagine what it would be like with that set up...but I bet it's almost toe curlingly awesome haha...Damn, wish I could get my (future) car like that...haha
    It's not ear-shatteringly loud or anything, but you can definitely hear every burble and pop as you let off the throttle. It's not for those looking for a countryside jaunt with classical music playing, but rather for those that consider the exhaust note to BE the music playing. Not to mention the fact that everything in the trunk was removed and replaced with the EBD connection assembly, along with that viewing window for seeing the rear part of the exhaust.

On the positive side, after getting in this specific Black Series, any other car you get in will feel like it has world-class sound deadening. haha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion Click here to enlarge
    On the positive side, after getting in this specific Black Series, any other car you get in will feel like it has world-class sound deadening. haha
    Haha nice, yeah I love the sound of that car...it's beautiful. Great build! Click here to enlarge Keep us posted on the track outings and numbers please!
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great build. Cannot wait to get my Weistec kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    You ordered it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats on the purchase (or near-future purchase)! You've made a decision that won't let you down. The craftsmanship from that company is above and beyond many other SC setups for other vehicles. Fit and finish, as far as we've seen, is flawless.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion Click here to enlarge
    The craftsmanship from that company is above and beyond many other SC setups for other vehicles. Fit and finish, as far as we've seen, is flawless.
    It looks like it should be OEM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It looks like it should be OEM.
    That would be one AWESOME deal to work out with MBUSA. MB Certified upgrades, done in-house by the MB techs? Sure, dealerships' labor rates and book times are inflated above and beyond the call of rationality, but it would be a great opportunity for Weistec, who could stand to gain a boatload from that sort of partnership. Hell, MBUSA could, too. But given how well their products are made, you're correct, they look just like OEM.

I mean, Weistec even makes it so all your motor's plastic cladding fits right back on (with a small cut to make room for the SC belt assembly).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That would be one AWESOME deal to work out with MBUSA.
    Heh, we had a big thread on this topic.

I mean, Weistec even makes it so all your motor's plastic cladding fits right back on (with a small cut to make room for the SC belt assembly).
    Exactly, that part struck me as to just how well thought out the whole package is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You ordered it?
    I am waiting for the stage 2 to be released. They are more or less finished with the public product and should be ready in the next week or so. I am battling to find cylinder heads to send in as cores as I am jumping on that as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am waiting for the stage 2 to be released. They are more or less finished with the public product and should be ready in the next week or so. I am battling to find cylinder heads to send in as cores as I am jumping on that as well.
    The Stage 2 isn't available yet? Are you sure? @Weistec

The cylinder heads are a great idea as well to go with it. You are going to enjoy it man... if I could do it over again that is exactly what I would have.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Stage 2 isn't available yet? Are you sure? @Weistec
    Yes I am sure. I am dealing with Steve and he has been keeping me in the loop. Last com was on the 1st and he said 2-3wks. I am sure we will see a new thread typical to their normal product release once the lights are green for it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Damn I cannot believe someone gave me a neg rep for my posts in this thread.
    I'd give you some positive rep, but I don't have enough points to start doling them out just yet. All in due time!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn I cannot believe someone gave me a neg rep for my posts in this thread.
    I took care of you buddy.Click here to enlarge
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that car looks sick ! some of the best welding i have seen in a while on those pipes !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DAGREEKNYC Click here to enlarge
    that car looks sick ! some of the best welding i have seen in a while on those pipes !
    It's quality work, definitely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12